Jump to content

What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school


FreeBird
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.newsweek.com/black-voters-are-shifting-right-left-losing-it-opinion-1754998

 

Black Voters Are Shifting Right and the Left Is Losing It | Opinion

Patrice-Lee-Onwuka-1.png
PATRICE ONWUKA , DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER FOR ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY AT INDEPENDENT WOMEN'S FORUM
 

Black voters form the backbone of the Democratic electorate, voting for Democrats at higher rates than any other racial group.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

In bold print 

OPINION

 

In 2020, support for the Democratic Party reached a new low, continuing a downward trend from President Obama's 2008 election. In 2008, Obama received 95 percent of Black men's vote, but that slid down to 87 percent four years later. Hillary Clinton picked up 82 percent of Black men's vote in 2016, but Joe Biden only notched 80 percent of their vote. This bleeding of Black men's support has liberal strategists worried, and candidates are desperate.

 

Not Opinion.

😂

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Black voters form the backbone of the Democratic electorate, voting for Democrats at higher rates than any other racial group.

I know Will. It used to be that way. It's hard to accept the fact that the world is changing, and you are feeling your control (to which you've been accustomed), is slipping away from you. The Democrat Party is losing the support of Hispanics, and the support of Blacks who are now thinking for themselves. (Something you should try for yourself).

If you stay with the Dems, you will be, (and already are being), left behind by your fellow Blacks.

Grab a six pack of brewskis, and get a good night's sleep. It'll all be better in the morning. It always is. 😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Wildcat Will

Damn is this dude related to me?  He clearly has put his head in a book.  Shutting down one of them lying ass you know who Jesus Preachers.  Shut him da Fuk up about that B.S.  That has been perpetuated on black people for 400 yrs.  Your Jesus is contaminated.  PREACH!.  Only a damn fool would follow the religion of your enslaver. A Jew would tell a Nazi to go fuk himself and his religion.  That's an Intelligent Jew.  That's how you shut that B.S. down when they come trying to prostelyze to You.

HE SAID YOU CAN HAVE HIM 😁

 

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@Wildcat Will

Damn is this dude related to me?  He clearly has put his head in a book.  Shutting down one of them lying ass you know who Jesus Preachers.  Shut him da Fuk up about that B.S.  That has been perpetuated on black people for 400 yrs.  Your Jesus is contaminated.  PREACH!.  Only a damn fool would follow the religion of your enslaver. A Jew would tell a Nazi to go fuk himself and his religion.  That's an Intelligent Jew.  That's how you shut that B.S. down when they come trying to prostelyze to You.

HE SAID YOU CAN HAVE HIM 😁

 

Jesus Christ, he's right!

Ha.........Thanks for this. I love those not afraid to let them know that we don't " cotton" to anything about their thought of what is good or best for us. They continue to believe their way should be our way.

This brother spoke truth and you know this angers them. Some of them are so comfortable in that thought. For some of us, after so long living the lie, the thought has become ingrained. 

Good to hear a man speak truth to power. At the time of that recording, I know he, with too many of his words,would  scare them. 

Got to watch him, they say.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Jesus Christ, he's right!

Ha.........Thanks for this. I love those not afraid to let them know that we don't " cotton" to anything about their thought of what is good or best for us. They continue to believe their way should be our way.

This brother spoke truth and you know this angers them. Some of them are so comfortable in that thought. For some of us, after so long living the lie, the thought has become ingrained. 

Good to hear a man speak truth to power. At the time of that recording, I know he, with too many of his words,would  scare them. 

Got to watch him, they say.

 

2227EAD4-678D-458E-8EA8-BEDD5B949048.jpeg

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, concha said:

In 2020, support for the Democratic Party reached a new low, continuing a downward trend from President Obama's 2008 election. In 2008, Obama received 95 percent of Black men's vote, but that slid down to 87 percent four years later. Hillary Clinton picked up 82 percent of Black men's vote in 2016, but Joe Biden only notched 80 percent of their vote. This bleeding of Black men's support has liberal strategists worried, and candidates are desperate.

 

Not Opinion.

😂

 

Too dumb to consider more blacks came out for a black man.

Go figure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Someone who has been faceplanting on this board with great regularity apparently can't separate the Lord from acts of imperfect sinners. He also chooses to focus on bad acts and not recognize good ones.

What faith does this poster follow? Not sure, really. I've asked at least twice. Is he Muslim now? Black Israelite (the looney obsessions and screeds would make this not a surprise)? Who knows.

Or perhaps...

giphy.gif

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, concha said:

 

Someone who has been faceplanting on this board with great regularity apparently can't separate the Lord from acts of imperfect sinners. He also chooses to focus on bad acts and not recognize good ones.

What faith does this poster follow? Not sure, really. I've asked at least twice. Is he Muslim now? Black Israelite (the looney obsessions and screeds would make this not a surprise)? Who knows.

Or perhaps...

giphy.gif

 

Sounds as though you are confused young grasshopper.

All will be revealed in history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, concha said:

 

Shut up, stupid.

Every time you speak or post, the world gets dumber and God has to kill a puppy.

 

 

From your post, we can tell the demented mind. Lowly educated and socially inept.

Check the handbrake in the kitchen before bed. Don't want the house on a different street when you wake up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

From your post, we can tell the demented mind. Lowly educated and socially inept.

Check the handbrake in the kitchen before bed. Don't want the house on a different street when you wake up.

Bro isn’t the house median income in Lovejoy like 15k lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

From your post, we can tell the demented mind. Lowly educated and socially inept.

Check the handbrake in the kitchen before bed. Don't want the house on a different street when you wake up.

Lovejoy? Those ClayCo streets are getting rougher and rougher…must be all those MAGA Supports.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

From your post, we can tell the demented mind. Lowly educated and socially inept.

Check the handbrake in the kitchen before bed. Don't want the house on a different street when you wake up.

 

An entire litter.

Slaughtered.

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Bro isn’t the house median income in Lovejoy like 15k lol

I do not reside in Lovejoy. And you are misinformed.

I do understand your inability to not understand cost of living differences geographically.

Because your dumb ass paid high 6 figures for something that cost a third of the price here.

Peon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Lovejoy? Those ClayCo streets are getting rougher and rougher…must be all those MAGA Supports.

So is White Plains N.Y..............................and Boise, Idaho and Choctaw Pennsylvania, not to mention Fairbanks Alaska, Southlake Texas and Sunrise Florida.

Empty Head

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I do not reside in Lovejoy. And you are misinformed.

I do understand your inability to not understand cost of living differences geographically.

Because your dumb ass paid high 6 figures for something that cost a third of the price here.

Peon.

 

Why do you hate us, Dumbass?

pups.jpg?itok=ZZz5hjcg

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

So is White Plains N.Y..............................and Boise, Idaho and Choctaw Pennsylvania, not to mention Fairbanks Alaska, Southlake Texas and Sunrise Florida.

Empty Head

 

Yeah all those sound really rough....probably not this rough - The chance that a person will become a victim of a violent crime in Clayton; such as armed robbery, aggravated assault, rape or murder; is 1 in 200. This equates to a rate of 5 per one thousand inhabitants! Got to be all MAGA supporters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

We all receive knowledge in different ways. I have a black cat and ever since adopting her, I have understood what it means to be a black cat in a white cat’s world. 

Some miss what they DID teach in school.

Soooo, no matter...........brain matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously though you can break 400 years of generational curse by wait for it……..

Hard work and self-accountability. The government cutting someone born in 1998 a $5,000 reparation check isn’t gonna help them break the victim and oppressed mindset. 
 

That’s the worst thing you can do to a person of color. Think they have already failed before starting. Telling the game is rigged against them even though it isn’t. Like i said, point to system that is oppressing people of color and we can stand locked arms and fight this injustice. But don’t just say “slavery” like it’s supposed to absolve people from responsibility. 
 

That’s poison and doesn’t help them in any walk of life. In fact it has the opposite effect. It teaches the black youth to have resentment for a majority of society. That their personal actions are of no consequence. It’s poison. So stop this shit. Break the cycle!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seriously though you can break 400 years of generational curse by wait for it……..

Hard work and self-accountability. The government cutting someone born in 1998 a $5,000 reparation check isn’t gonna help them break the victim and oppressed mindset. 
 

That’s the worst thing you can do to a person of color. Think they have already failed before starting. Telling the game is rigged against them even though it isn’t. Like i said, point to system that is oppressing people of color and we can stand locked arms and fight this injustice. But don’t just say “slavery” like it’s supposed to absolve people from responsibility. 
 

That’s poison and doesn’t help them in any walk of life. In fact it has the opposite effect. It teaches the black youth to have resentment for a majority of society. That their personal actions are of no consequence. It’s poison. So stop this shit. Break the cycle!

 

You gotta wonder what all the black folks from the Caribbean and West Africa are thinking coming over here. Amirite? Fathers in the house, work ethic, emphasizing the value of education...  And they do well.

The left has successfully beaten a victimhood mentality into far too many, and to the detriment of millions.  But by promoting ignorance, they make sure to get the votes of those folks. Right, Willie?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seriously though you can break 400 years of generational curse by wait for it……..

Hard work and self-accountability. The government cutting someone born in 1998 a $5,000 reparation check isn’t gonna help them break the victim and oppressed mindset. 
 

That’s the worst thing you can do to a person of color. Think they have already failed before starting. Telling the game is rigged against them even though it isn’t. Like i said, point to system that is oppressing people of color and we can stand locked arms and fight this injustice. But don’t just say “slavery” like it’s supposed to absolve people from responsibility. 
 

That’s poison and doesn’t help them in any walk of life. In fact it has the opposite effect. It teaches the black youth to have resentment for a majority of society. That their personal actions are of no consequence. It’s poison. So stop this shit. Break the cycle!

You're stupid if you think 5,000 is enough to pay for the torment suffered at the hands of eurodevils.

Who or what animal praises his enslaver or captor? You are so full of shit it is coming from your eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...