New Joysey Non Public Playoff bracket released

FreeBird

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

If they were all set they would have published it with most of the publics that were released, non public is only one not out so I thought maybe this last week might change the rankings a bit

Can't wait to see Richie Hansen Sr go to work on these brackets. Lol... it's going to be masterful

• Haha 2

If it were up to me

1. DBP   2. BC   3. SPP  4. SJR  5. Delby  6. SHP   7. Pope John  8. DonCath        9. StAugs  10. HudCath

No strong feelings about the rest of the seeds. There are 16 eligible Non Public A teams. I am not sure how many of them will choose to be in the playoffs. It’s likely no more the top 3 seeds will get a first round bye, maybe less.

No South Jersey Team should be ranked better than 8th. The results they’ve had this year against North Jersey schools proves it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

If it were up to me

1. DBP   2. BC   3. SPP  4. SJR  5. Delby  6. SHP   7. Pope John  8. DonCath        9. StAugs  10. HudCath

No strong feelings about the rest of the seeds. There are 16 eligible Non Public A teams. I am not sure how many of them will choose to be in the playoffs. It’s likely no more the top 3 seeds will get a first round bye, maybe less.

No South Jersey Team should be ranked better than 8th. The results they’ve had this year against North Jersey schools proves it.

If Delby beats Joe's this weekend I think they are 4th

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

If Delby beats Joe's this weekend I think they are 4th

21 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Can't wait to see Richie Hansen Sr go to work on these brackets. Lol... it's going to be masterful

19 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

If it were up to me

I know no one cares about public football but they just canceled and made Montclair forfeit playoff game against ridgewood  over one kid’s grades that was allowed to play,,  shit they don’t take that shit lightly 

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2022/10/state-playoff-game-between-montclair-ridgewood-will-not-be-played-friday-night.html?outputType=amp

36 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I know no one cares about public football but they just canceled and made Montclair forfeit playoff game against ridgewood  over one kid’s grades that was allowed to play,,  shit they don’t take that shit lightly 

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2022/10/state-playoff-game-between-montclair-ridgewood-will-not-be-played-friday-night.html?outputType=amp

That is so weak.

• Like 1

• FreeBird changed the title to New Joysey Non Public Playoff bracket released