New Joysey Non Public Playoff bracket released

FreeBird

On 11/3/2022 at 1:30 PM, SJR 04 said:

Not a problem. The 25 class is so heavily recruited and tight knit that it has the opposite effect. Kids are trying to join them knowing they're expecting to fk everyone up for the next two years. I have a feeling the first wave of additions will begin appearing as soon as next week. Currently already have two kids (1 from DBP, 1 from BC) already in the school but were ineligible because of how late they came.  Kids know there's opportunity to play on a defense featuring 5 power 5 recruits that will be there going fwd and an offense that pretty much return everything.  Joe's JV wasn't very good, and that's because all of the sophomores pretty much start or are in 2 deep on the varsity.  Essentially,  this season was house money.

I got my money on Bosco next year

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Testadura said:

I got my money on Bosco next year

I respect you football Aqumen therefore I figure you have good reason for this statement. Mind explaining what you're basing this on. I promise not to make this a back and forth.  I justcwant to know. I will not contest.

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

I respect you football Aqumen therefore I figure you have good reason for this statement. Mind explaining what you're basing this on. I promise not to make this a back and forth.  I justcwant to know. I will not contest.

that's what I was getting at. Bosco has a lot of holes to fill next year including the QB. 

4 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

No basis whatsoever.  

I defer to you on what Bosco looks like next year?  Who’s leaving us?

2 hours ago, elKakador said:

Bergen & Bosco win easily, Joes beats SHP, but SPP-Delbarton could be interesting...

Peters has the best passing game in the state hands down, I think Delby is only good against run heavy offenses, Delby should be running clocked, joes has the toughest game cause u never know which Joes ur gonna get

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Peters has the best passing game in the state hands down, I think Delby is only good against run heavy offenses, Delby should be running clocked, joes has the toughest game cause u never know which Joes ur gonna get

I think minicucci is as good as or better than and less freaky than SPP’s QB.  

nick had better numbers against better teams without Heath until Sabella decided to run all the time to keep his D off the field.  Nick threw 5 times against PC or SHP.  I forget which.  5 times.  

5 or 6 games in he had the best numbers in North Jersey.   That O line clicked against BC, and that’s where we are.  300 rushing yards a game.