Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

34 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

This issue is put forth on a second by second display.

You just gave the perfect example of my point.

The importance of that old man is extremely existent to the relatives and love ones of his. Your preposition is the example in itself. Unrecognizable by the Individual in which this stand has emanated, a lack of empathy manifest itself thru your words.

Check yourself.

Self introspection is a good thing.

screw that old man and his bump on the head. Probably was all drunked up and didn't feel it anyway..

This also happened that night. Now this is tragedy..

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-oklahoma-house-fire-police/story?id=92240575

6 kids killed in apparent murder-suicide at Oklahoma home, 2 adult suspects dead

The children ranged in age from 1 to 13 years old

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

screw that old man and his bump on the head. Probably was all drunked up and didn't feel it anyway..

This also happened that night. Now this is tragedy..

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-oklahoma-house-fire-police/story?id=92240575

6 kids killed in apparent murder-suicide at Oklahoma home, 2 adult suspects dead

The children ranged in age from 1 to 13 years old

All tragic.

None more than the other.

Human tragedy is a fact of life and all lives matter to someone.

The only question a left winger should be asking about this story is why was he not deported? This would have never happened had he been deported. 

its too funny. Some left wing dude gets attacked by another left wing dude because left wing policies allowing it to happen, and it’s somehow Trump and Republicans fault?

That line of thinking is exactly why dems deserve to lose the house and senate. Because they think everyone is just brain dead and can’t use common sense

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think what happened is the hammer was a sex toy and “Friend David” got angry that Paul wasn’t gonna leave Nancy for him when she loses the speaker of the house role. 

Me thinks Paulie got bopped on the head cause he wasn't doing it right.. forgot to take the dentures out.. too much teeth 😆

Hammer Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, concha said:

This story is getting more ridicules by the minute. Ok, I'm being attacked and somehow I was able to call 911 from my bathroom and instead of leaving the house with the police when I open the door for them I go back in get into a hammer fight with my attacker and get bludgeoned in the head? Who actually believes any of this crap?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

This story is getting more ridicules by the minute. Ok, I'm being attacked and somehow I was able to call 911 from my bathroom and instead of leaving the house with the police when I open the door for them I go back in get into a hammer fight with my attacker and get bludgeoned in the head? Who actually believes any of this crap?

Don’t forget every single camera in the town mysteriously was down for maintenance 😂  

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

At 80 years old.  The Dems have no shame and are DESPERATE. lil willy must be getting nervous…since he is known as the HAMMER! 😂😂

• Like 1