Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

Fake outrage. Lmao! And fake virtue signaling. You guys don’t give a shit about this crook being attacked by some BLM left wing lunatic. Just like you didn’t care about all the people dying and cities being destroyed during the summer of 2020 BLM riots. 

You are scum bags using it for political reasons. It reeks of corruption. Everything is being suppressed. It does seem like a lover quarrel. 

These people are worth 100’s of millions of dollars with the best surveillance and security money can buy. And some homeless mentally deranged LGBT/BLM activist can just penetrate this fortress without one person noticing. Bullshit. There has not been one thing to suggest it was a break in. This guy was already in the house when things got crazy. There has been much more info released to suggest “Friend David” and Papa Pauly just had some sexual disagreements. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fake outrage. Lmao! And fake virtue signaling. You guys don’t give a shit about this crook being attacked by some BLM left wing lunatic. Just like you didn’t care about all the people dying and cities being destroyed during the summer of 2020 BLM riots. 

You are scum bags using it for political reasons. It reeks of corruption. Everything is being suppressed. It does seem like a lover quarrel. 

These people are worth 100’s of millions of dollars with the best surveillance and security money can buy. And some homeless mentally deranged LGBT/BLM activist can just penetrate this fortress without one person noticing. Bullshit. There has not been one thing to suggest it was a break in. This guy was already in the house when things got crazy. There has been much more info released to suggest “Friend David” and Papa Pauly just had some sexual disagreements. 

"lover quarrel"??.....LOL..the sad part is you actually believe that BULLSHIT...did you make a X-mass list for Santa yet??..,a mind is a terrible thing to waste...😪

Funny is funny. I don' care who you are or what your politics are.  I don't know what really happened that night or what their motivation was nor do I really care but the underwear hammer party bit is some funny shit.   Boo hoo old man got bopper on head with a hammer. He didn't fucking die like many folks including little kids did that night. Where the outrage for those kids.   Gimme a fucking break.  The Pelosi underwear hammer party shit is just funny deal with it

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Funny is funny. I don' care who you are or what your politics are.  I don't know what really happened that night or what their motivation was nor do I really care but the underwear hammer party bit is some funny shit.   Boo hoo old man got bopper on head with a hammer. He didn't fucking die like many folks including little kids did that night. Where the outrage for those kids.   Gimme a fucking break.  The Pelosi underwear hammer party shit is just funny deal with it

Don’t explain ur self to these Deplorables, ur the least political person in this thread, it’s not my fault paul Pelosi wanted to play bop it with the pool boy at 2am , we know what the zip ties were for, and it had nothing to do with no attempted kidnapping,

all this fake rage wish these fools used this energy with all the assaults Rapes murders and violent crimes happening at every second of the day

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Don’t explain ur self to these Deplorables, ur the least political person in this thread, it’s not my fault paul Pelosi wanted to play bop it with the pool boy at 2am , we know what the zip ties were for, and it had nothing to do with no attempted kidnapping,

all this fake rage wish these fools used this energy with all the assaults Rapes murders and violent crimes happening at every second of the day

you can say with a straight face that an 82-year-old man is up at 2:30 a.m. having sex??...LOL...you guys are hysterical....anything to fit the narrative....make it fit even if it doesn't....silly 🤡's

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Deplorable....is 100% correct!

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you can say with a straight face that an 82-year-old man is up at 2:30 a.m. having sex??...LOL...you guys are hysterical....anything to fit the narrative....make it fit even if it doesn't....silly 🤡's

Young enough to be out in middle of night hammered crashing his Porsche Drunk, ya poor old man 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Deplorable....is 100% correct!

deplorable.. lol  have you seen the political ads lately? both sides.. now those are deplorable. Why the hell would anyone want to vote for any of these people?  What baffles me is who are these shit slinging ads supposed to influence? Who is the audience?  you? certainly not me. Fuck'em all I say. Call me whatever you like I could care less. Drain the swamp..

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

deplorable.. lol  have you seen the political ads lately? both sides.. now those are deplorable. Why the hell would anyone want to vote for any of these people?  What baffles me is who are these shit slinging ads supposed to influence? Who is the audience?  you? certainly not me. Fuck'em all I say. Call me whatever you like I could care less. Drain the swamp..

this is what you said...."The Pelosi underwear hammer party shit is just funny deal with it"....that sounds like the thoughts of someone who doesn't have any morals in my world...I know you could care less....that's why you think it's funny an 82-year-old guy had his skull fractured by a hammer.

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

this is what you said...."The Pelosi underwear hammer party shit is just funny deal with it"....that sounds like the thoughts of someone who doesn't have any morals in my world...I know you could care less....that's why you think it's funny an 82-year-old guy had his skull fractured by a hammer.

OJ killed his wife and yet everyone makes oj jokes 

some food for thought 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

That is exactly what I said and it is funny..what if that drunk old man crashed his Porsche into another car and killed someone's whole family?  Rather have no morals then selective morals. Morals? you?  lmao.. more like selective morals only when it suites your agenda.. like I said funny is funny and you and your selective morals can fuck off.. how you like dem apples?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

That is exactly what I said and it is funny..what if that drunk old man crashed his Porsche into another car and killed someone's whole family?  Rather have no morals then selective morals. Morals? you?  lmao.. more like selective morals only when it suites your agenda.. like I said funny is funny and you and your selective morals can fuck off.. how you like dem apples?

a fractured head is hysterical in your deplorable world....it's a tragedy in mine.

7 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Lmao I can’t , morals are you shitting me, where the fuck were these morals in 2019 and 2020 when every store was getting burnt down and looted , where was the morals when BLM excuted that officer at the pawn shop

Literally kidnapped a whole city in Portland for 3 months

Lol u know what 66 you win I can’t with u right now, it’s like talking to a brick wall, can’t tell if ur just trolling me at this point or ur actually this Libtarded 

#TheDeplorables😌

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Lmao I can’t , morals are you shitting me, where the fuck were these morals in 2019 and 2020 when everyone store was getting burnt down and looted , where was the morals when BLM excuted that officer at the pawn shop

Lol u know what 66 you win I can’t with u right now, it’s like talking to a brick wall, can’t tell if ur just trolling me at this point or ur actually this Libtarded 

you're not worth trolling....😉

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Lmao I can’t , morals are you shitting me, where the fuck were these morals in 2019 and 2020 when every store was getting burnt down and looted , where was the morals when BLM excuted that officer at the pawn shop

Literally kidnapped a whole city in Portland for 3 months

#TheDeplorables😌

Deplorable.. 😂  Is that supposed to be some kind of a put down or something? Jesus Christ I have been called a hell of lot worse things than that.. and I lived to joke about it. imagine that..

• Haha 1