Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Deplorable.. 😂  Is that supposed to some kind of a put down or something? Jesus Christ I have been called a hell of lot worse things than that.. and I lived joke about it. imagine that..

I’ll tell you what , when ever joy behar retires, 66 would be a prime candidate for her replacement on the View 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I don't even know who or what you are talking about WTF is joy behar.. Never heard of her/him/it?

Good keep it that way , it’s like a room full of Female 66s 

Her and Whoopie going on tv telling people the Hallocaust. Wasn’t about race  or they can’t go on vacation because of the war in Ukrainiane https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/01/us/whoopi-goldberg-holocaust.html

7 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Her and Whoopie going on tv telling people the Hallocaust. Wasn’t about race  or they can’t go on vacation because of the war in Ukrainiane https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/01/us/whoopi-goldberg-holocaust.html

LOL..Whoppi and Joy on the brain...LOL...time to turn the dial!....🙄

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

deplorable.. lol  have you seen the political ads lately? both sides.. now those are deplorable. Why the hell would anyone want to vote for any of these people?  What baffles me is who are these shit slinging ads supposed to influence? Who is the audience?  you? certainly not me. Fuck'em all I say. Call me whatever you like I could care less. Drain the swamp..

Most of the negative ads are not done by the candidates.

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Most of the negative ads are not done by the candidates.

No shit all the candidates have been bought and sold many times over and are nothing more than puppets. Want to know what a Politian's true agenda is just follow the money. That is nothin new though. It's as old as any form of government

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

She is a POS bitter hag….and Whoopi….oh Sam Malone…SAMMMAY ….wtf were you thinking?.🤮

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh this is gonna get good! Dems are so clueless they think they are untouchable…..tick…tick…tick

I love how they keep saying the guy went there to break Nancy's knee caps.. That is not what he said, He said he wanted to ask her questions and if she answered truthfully he would let her go but if she lied "then" he would break her knee caps.   Seems somewhat reasonable to me.  lol. Really I am more interested in what the questions were going to be. Did anyone think to ask him that?  🤔🤐

Some call the 82 year old crooked drunk man getting bopped on the head with a hammer a tragedy.. Some call it Karma.. 🛕

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I love how they keep saying the guy went there to break Nancy's knee caps.. That is not what he said, He said he wanted to ask her questions and if she answered truthfully he would let her go but if she lied "then" he would break her knee caps.   Seems somewhat reasonable to me.  lol. Really I am more interested in what the questions were going to be. Did anyone think to ask him that?  🤔🤐

Some call the 82 year old crooked drunk man getting bopped on the head with a hammer a tragedy.. Some call it Karma.. 👳‍♂️

Oh boy wait for the woke crowd…66 an willy to attack 🫵😩😩😩😩😩

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

"lover quarrel"??.....LOL..the sad part is you actually believe that BULLSHIT...did you make a X-mass list for Santa yet??..,a mind is a terrible thing to waste...😪

Who do you think was the unnamed passenger in the Porsche when Pelosi crashed it a few weeks ago? Was the head basher also the head giver? 😲

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Who do you think was the unnamed passenger in the Porsche when Pelosi crashed it a few weeks ago? Was the head basher also the head giver? 😲

That is an interesting thought. So then maybe the real reason "my friend Paul" was there was to collect on his hush money or she would have to tell the truth about the accident and who was there or he would break knee caps. Maybe not even all that politically motivated at all. hmmmm 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 2

The blatant fake concern for this gay crook by the left wingers on here just proves that the story is being used for political reasons. If you vote for people that tell you straight up that their policies will result in a spike in crime and violence then you are complicit. 

@World Citizen voting for Gavin Newsom might as well hit the old gay crook over the head himself. 

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

That is an interesting thought. So then maybe the real reason "my friend Paul" was there was to collect on his hush money or she would have to tell the truth about the accident and who was there or he would break knee caps. Maybe not even all that politically motivated at all. hmmmm 🕵️‍♂️

So it was blackmail gone wrong with the gay lover. The story gets more interesting by the day.