Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Trump was guilty the left wingers at the top of the CIA, FBI and special counsel who were all tasked to come up with dirt on Trump would have made up something. They had nothing. They used mob tactics to entrap people who were of no consequence. Where was the indictment of Donald Trump? You aren’t allowed to talk to Russians huh? If you have Russian descent you must be a spy. Eric Swalwell and Diane Feinstein know all about that. Hmmmmm…..

Muellers made up witch hunt produced a big nothing burger 🍔 with cheese 🧀 

Putin said he wanted Trump to win and he helped him win....fact...he's Putin's bitch...😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pretty sure there will be meltdowns come late tomorrow night …

roll (red) tide…roll!

the melt downs haven't stoped....Trump and his clowns have them all the time at his rallies....he gets them fired-up telling them how the election was "fixed" and "stolen" from him...2 years later?!..LOL...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the melt downs haven't stoped....Trump and his clowns have them all the time at his rallies....he gets them fired-up telling them how the election was "fixed" and "stolen" from him...2 years later?!..LOL...🙄

Didn’t Stacey Abraham say her election was stolen

What about when Hillary said her election was stolen 🤡 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Trump was guilty the left wingers at the top of the CIA, FBI and special counsel who were all tasked to come up with dirt on Trump would have made up something. They had nothing. They used mob tactics to entrap people who were of no consequence. Where was the indictment of Donald Trump? You aren’t allowed to talk to Russians huh? If you have Russian descent you must be a spy. Eric Swalwell and Diane Feinstein know all about that. Hmmmmm…..

Muellers made up witch hunt produced a big nothing burger 🍔 with cheese 🧀 

After Years of Trump-Russia Denials, Putin’s Enforcer Admits Election Interference

Barbie Latza Nadeau
Mon, November 7, 2022 at 11:18 AM

Misha Japaridze/Reuters

Misha Japaridze/Reuters

After adamantly denying interfering in the 2016 U.S. election that brought Donald Trump to power, a Kremlin insider has admitted that suspected Russian interference in American elections was real. “We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere,” Yevgeny Prigozhin, a chief ally and favorite chef of Vladimir Putin said on Russian social media through his Concord Catering company on Monday. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”

The remark, made on the eve one of the most important elections in recent history as American go to polls for midterm elections Tuesday, did not immediately garner comment from Democrats or Republicans.

Prigozhin is the first Russian close to Putin to admit what the FBI has long suspected: that Russia interfered in U.S. elections.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

The Russian who orchestrates Putin’s private army—the Wagner group—did not specify which election the Russians have intervened in, but he is well aware that there has been intense focus, and several indictments, surrounding Russia’s alleged efforts in the election of Trump, when there was reason to believe that Kremlin wanted the former reality TV star to be victorious.

It has been reported that Russian agents dug deep, probing voter databases for insecurities and even hacking Hillary Clinton’s campaign to try to swing the vote towards Trump.

During the election campaign, Russian operatives are suspected of hacking the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the Democratic National Committee and even trying to hack the Republican National Committee. The FBI also contends they spread propaganda on social media, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and staged fake rallies in the swing states Florida and Pennsylvania.

‘Putin’s Chef’ Suddenly Has a Lot to Say About Twisted New War Effort

Prigozhin did not elaborate on the extent of the interference, or if the FBI was right when they indicted him and a dozen other Russians in 2018 as part of the Mueller investigation for operating a covert social media campaign, nor if Russia was behind setting up fake meetings with Trump associates that included a promise of a Trump Tower in Moscow.

The Justice Department under Trump eventually tried to get the charges dismissed since the two main companies named—Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering—had no fiscal presence in the U.S. and that trying them would potentially lay bare some investigative secrets.

Prigozhin, who has been slapped with sanctions from the U.S., U.K., and E.U., also admitted in September that he founded and funded the Wagner mercenaries that fought in Syria and African and who are now operating for Russia in Ukraine after denying involvement for years.

In July, the U.S. offered a $10 million award for information on his “engagement in U.S. election interference.”

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

You know why?

Probably not.

School is in session.

Georgia secretary of state and gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp improperly purged more than 340,000 voters from the state’s registration rolls, an investigation charges.

Greg Palast, a journalist and the director of the Palast Investigative Fund, said an analysis he commissioned found 340,134 voters were removed from the rolls on the grounds that they had moved – but they actually still live at the address where they are registered.

“Their registration is cancelled. Not pending, not inactive – cancelled. If they show up to vote on 6 November, they will not be allowed to vote. That’s wrong,” Palast told reporters on a call on Friday. “We can prove they’re still there. They should be allowed to vote.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

No and no.  

I never heard anybody say that those two lost because the election was stolen.  Unless you provide a link with them saying that, it didn't happen.  If somebody did say that then they were wrong.  In fact, nobody has said that Trump's election in 2016 was stolen.  All he did was seek help from a foreign adversary and he got help from that same adversary.  

What did happen was a large amount of voter suppression.  10's of 1,000's of voters taken off voter rolls, discarded mail in ballots for many others.  If you think Republicans wouldn't do that type of thing, you are truly somebody who could qualify for a disability of some kind.  

I know you won't believe any of it but it has been common knowledge since way before the Trump cult became the instrument that will destroy what has made this country the best in the world...our ability to vote.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No and no.  

I never heard anybody say that those two lost because the election was stolen.  Unless you provide a link with them saying that, it didn't happen.  If somebody did say that then they were wrong.  In fact, nobody has said that Trump's election in 2016 was stolen.  All he did was seek help from a foreign adversary and he got help from that same adversary.  

What did happen was a large amount of voter suppression.  10's of 1,000's of voters taken off voter rolls, discarded mail in ballots for many others.  If you think Republicans wouldn't do that type of thing, you are truly somebody who could qualify for a disability of some kind.  

I know you won't believe any of it but it has been common knowledge since way before the Trump cult became the instrument that will destroy what has made this country the best in the world...our ability to vote.

You sound like one of the ballot harvesters who sit in their Prius and discard republican voter ballots. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No and no.  

You are just a left wing scum bag who will lie through their teeth to not make the dems look bad even though it’s all documented 

https://sos.ga.gov/news/raffensperger-defeats-stacey-abrams-stolen-election-claims-court

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The blatant fake concern for this gay crook by the left wingers on here just proves that the story is being used for political reasons. If you vote for people that tell you straight up that their policies will result in a spike in crime and violence then you are complicit. 

@World Citizen voting for Gavin Newsom might as well hit the old gay crook over the head himself. 

I can't vote for Newsom because I don't live in California.  You dolt.  The rest of your blabbering is, as usual, too dumb to even respond to.  Concha tries this stupid partisan take on crime too and none of it ever makes sense.  You know why it never makes sense?  Until you have any reasonable argument for what specific policies by the 'left' cause increases in crime, they are just talking points without substance.  

I don't like to even waste time like this so in the future avoid tagging me.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

K

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I can't vote for Newsom because I don't live in California.  You dolt.  The rest of your blabbering is, as usual, too dumb to even respond to.  Concha tries this stupid partisan take on crime too and none of it ever makes sense.  You know why it never makes sense?  Until you have any reasonable argument for what specific policies by the 'left' cause increases in crime, they are just talking points without substance.  

I don't like to even waste time like this so in the future avoid tagging me.  Thanks.  

Sanctuary policies that allow criminal aliens to remain in the state/country. That is a specific policy by left wing leaders in California and other blue states that allows them to wreak havoc on honest Americans with no repercussions. That’s one. Diverting money from cleaning up the homeless to pay for climate fantasies. Decriminalizing hard drug offenses. No cash bail. Left wing DAs letting violent criminals out early to cause chaos again. Propping up domestic terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa to destroy communities. This was just off the top of my head with no research. You can flip all this upside down and immediately see positive results 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

K

Sanctuary policies that allow criminal aliens to remain in the state/country. That is a specific policy by left wing leaders in California and other blue states that allows them to wreak havoc on honest Americans with no repercussions. That’s one. Diverting money from cleaning up the homeless to pay for climate fantasies. Decriminalizing hard drug offenses. No cash bail. Left wing DAs letting violent criminals out early to cause chaos again. Propping up domestic terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa to destroy communities. This was just off the top of my head with no research. You can flip all this upside down and immediately see positive results 

Easy now you are using too much common sense for libtards!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are just a left wing scum bag who will lie through their teeth to not make the dems look bad even though it’s all documented 

https://sos.ga.gov/news/raffensperger-defeats-stacey-abrams-stolen-election-claims-court

Show me where Abrams said it was stolen.  Voter suppression is not = stolen election.  Dolt.  

As I have ALREADY STATED, if somebody DID SAY it was stolen they would BE WRONG.  

If you think Republicans are so naïve to suppress voting blatantly and obvious as to break the law without the semblence of playing by the rules, you are truly and on purpose a mindless fool.  

Btw, I am not in a cult and have no reason to lie.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

K

Wrong.  That is just wrong.  I have no interest in educating you because you won't believe ANY INFORMATION THAT CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE TRUE.  

Every single thing you said is wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1