Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I have been to Dachau twice.  Hitler’s story and rise to power is told in several languages on the walls of multiple barracks.    The Germans resisted many of his early efforts.  Hitler politically and emotionally manipulated his ascension.  He took out/overpowered everyone who resisted him.  He also lied to a vulnerable German populace-many of whom needed to believe the lies with Germany in its own depression.  As Hitler rose so did his lies and control increase.  As did the death of anyone who disagreed.

Trump has modeled his campaign after Hitler.  January 6th will live in American infamy forever.

All while Trump watched on television for over three hours…. If Trump’s mob had found Pence (gallows) or Pelosi (“where’s Nancy?”)…..

Cool story

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

0-187…but you’ll get him next time! How’s gas prices? Inflation? The border? China?  Oh and let’s not forget Hunter the naked crack head😂😂😂

come on...try and stick with me...Trump has several court cases going on now....we know that...let's see what happens...but you still have no proof Trump won 2 years after the election....what does that tell you??....🙄

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

come on...try and stick with me...Trump has several court cases going on now....we know that...let's see what happens...but you still have no proof Trump won 2 years after the election....what does that tell you??....🙄

It tells me the Dems are very good at covering things up ……but Biden winning? Cmon man ..

the old man can’t even put his pants on correctly 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

I hope to get to Dachau and/or Auschwitz some day.

I can guarantee I will arrive better informed and far more respectful than you. I have little doubt I already am better informed given the unbelievably ignorant and stupid statements you have made.

I'll wager that you cheered on the January 6th committee every day and with gusto, never questioning why quotes magically stopped when they got to the exonerating parts or why there was no defense allowed, let alone even a single remotely non-partisan panel member.

Just like a good little Nazi.

LOL...you bitching about the committee??...bitch to spineless Kevin McCarthy...he pussyed out...he could have sent the nut squad..Jmmy Jordan and crew??...they could have acted like idiots for you to enjoy...but he miscalculated when Adam and Liz showed not all republicons were as weak and dumb as you....and wouldn't sell their souls to a crazy, certified liar like you do almost daily Don!...you silly moron!.......🤡

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It tells me the Dems are very good at covering things up ……but Biden winning? Cmon man ..

the old man can’t even put his pants on correctly 

LOL...it tells me you don't have even one fact to back your claim Trump won 2 years later...it's time to face REALITY...he lost...by 7 MILLION votes...that's a FACT...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, BigDrop said:

She is an American who loves her country.  The Jan. 6th committee has presented irrefutable evidence against Trump who I believe personally wanted to overthrow the United States government.  He lied over and over despite what even Barr and his attorneys told him.  He is in deep trouble legally and financially. I sincerely believe he doesn’t give a damn about the United States of America.

Addrndum:  his father tore down Coney Island’s Steeplechase Park in the early ‘60’s (I have the original blueprints from the early ‘20’s).  His parents sent him to a military academy at age 12 because he was unruly and could not be vontrolled.  I believe he grew up unloved and uncared for.  I also believe he is returning this emotional indifference to our country today.

Why did he steal the top secret documents?  What was he going to do with what are reported to be Iranian nuclear documents?  What would he have told China about how we track them?  Who could have died because of what he might have sold or bargained with?

I remember when y’all gave that speech about future president great American Andrew cuomo 😂 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They had 2 years to come up with an October hoax and this is what they come up with? Lol. Bold strategy. Let’s see if it pays off 

you guys are hyserical....you can come with a "deep state" conspiracy for anything and everything....you guys got it all covered....the "deep state" lives on....😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you bitching about the committee??...bitch to spineless Kevin McCarthy...he pussyed out...he could have sent the nut squad..Jmmy Jordan and crew??...they could have acted like idiots for you to enjoy...but he miscalculated when Adam and Liz showed not all republicons were as weak and dumb as you....and wouldn't sell their souls to a crazy, certified liar like you do almost daily Don!...you silly moron!.......🤡

He bitches about everything, they all do.