Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Beat Trumpy your Klown though….

Bahahaha.

bgw

No, he didn't.

And just think...if the Dems hadn't committed fraud in 2020, you'd only have to worry about two more years of Trump, and you'd be licking your chops about all the seats in congress you were about to gain next Tuesday. 

But instead, you're going to lose 30 seats and you'll have to worry about four more years for Trump's 2nd term.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are the falling one. History will include you. Your opinion, not.

Pssst....quick update plenty of history has happened. The last 6 years you and your partner DP's TDS have been on the wrong side of it but are too thick to understand what you've missed. Easily duped and not seeing it is a tough way to go through life. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Pssst....quick update plenty of history has happened. The last 6 years you and your partner DP's TDS have been on the wrong side of it but are too thick to understand what you've missed. Easily duped and not seeing it is a tough way to go through life. 

But you want to forget a major portion. As a matter of fact, you want to forget more than that. 

Neither of us followed who has been labeled by present historians, the worst president of all time. 

The liar, cheater, womanizer, bigot, thief, scam artist, and orangeman.

On the wrong side of history you are and will be.

Stay tuned.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

"duped"??...LOL...that should be your middle name Champ!....how was the election stolen??....."not seeing"??..LOL...I saw what happened on 1-6-21.....and my eyes don't lie to me!...🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

"duped"??...LOL...that should be your middle name Champ!....how was the election stolen??....."not seeing"??..LOL...I saw what happened on 1-6-21.....and my eyes don't lie to me!...🤡

You’re being lead by the nose and controlled what and when you see it on social media and news and your lap dogs fall for every time.

Just from today sheep - see if you can follow along. It’s easy to dupe those that what to believe what they’re told.

Prior to 2020, it was reported that DHS met with Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, and other platforms in order to coordinate "content moderation" operations. These meetings were part of an ongoing initiative which saw collusion and collaboration between DHS and big tech to determine how "misinformation" would be dealt with on those platforms.

Areas that came under this purview included the withdrawal from Afghanistan, undertaken disastrously by President Joe Biden in August 2021 as well as the origins of the Covid-19 virus, which became controversial enough that users were kicked off social media platforms for expressing the hypothesis that the virus originated in a Wuhan, China lab. A Senate report found last week that this was the most likely scenario. Information that could undermine trust in financial institutions was also targeted.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act, signed by President Donald Trump, opened the door to this as it formed a new branch within DHS, which then undertook to deal with online "disinformation." CISA stated its understanding that the mission of that branch of DHS was "evolved," and meant to communicate their concerns on "disinformation" to social media companies. Social media companies took DHS' word for it.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re being lead by the nose and controlled what and when you see it on social media and news and your lap dogs fall for every time.

Just from today sheep - see if you can follow along. It’s easy to dupe those that what to believe what they’re told.

Prior to 2020, it was reported that DHS met with Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, and other platforms in order to coordinate "content moderation" operations. These meetings were part of an ongoing initiative which saw collusion and collaboration between DHS and big tech to determine how "misinformation" would be dealt with on those platforms.

Areas that came under this purview included the withdrawal from Afghanistan, undertaken disastrously by President Joe Biden in August 2021 as well as the origins of the Covid-19 virus, which became controversial enough that users were kicked off social media platforms for expressing the hypothesis that the virus originated in a Wuhan, China lab. A Senate report found last week that this was the most likely scenario. Information that could undermine trust in financial institutions was also targeted.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act, signed by President Donald Trump, opened the door to this as it formed a new branch within DHS, which then undertook to deal with online "disinformation." CISA stated its understanding that the mission of that branch of DHS was "evolved," and meant to communicate their concerns on "disinformation" to social media companies. Social media companies took DHS' word for it.

I'm "being lead" by what I saw with my own eyes on 1-6-21 and by the facts...like Trump going 0-59 in the courts trying to prove the election was "stolen"....and the fact that 2 years later there isn't one fact you can point out to show how the election was stolen....I wonder why???.....😪

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I'm "being led" by what I saw with my own eyes and by the facts...like Trump going 0-59 in the courts trying to prove the election was "stolen"....and the fact that 2 years later there isn't one fact you can point out to show how the election was stolen....I wonder why???.....😪

Like Dems went 0-300 in the courts to get trump arrested 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Like Dems went 0-300 in the courts to get trump arrested 

actually, he's getting his ass kicked in the courts...losing appeal after appeal....he loves the appeal game...and he was served a subpoena last week...let's see if he "mans-up" and shows up in court and tells us how he lost under oath....or if he pussys-out again....being under oath doesn't seem to work for him....😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

actually, he's getting his ass kicked in the courts...losing appeal after appeal....he loves the appeal game...and he was served a subpoena last week...let's see if he "mans-up" and shows up in court and tells us how he lost under oath....or if he pussys-out again....being under oath doesn't seem to work for him....😉

You

got

him

this 

time

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Go in a crowded theater and yell fire 

Let's see how fast they lock your dumb ass up.

See, you can't differentiate between free speech and harmful speech. There are laws governing these types of speech, just as there is a law giving you the right to free speech. 

Because you are not fully developed in the brain, we accept a certain amount of your bullshit but we do have to draw the line and slap you back to reality when needed.

Grow up and be an adult and move to the table with silverware and leave the plastic on the 2 1/2 foot table.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Again, when you break into a home through glass, isn’t the broken glass supposed to be on the inside, not the outside?🤔

who said he went through glass Dick Tracy?....please don't try and play detective in an attempt to show this attack was "fake" or a "deep state" plot....🙄