Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

51 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Go in a crowded theater and yell fire 

Let's see how fast they lock your dumb ass up.

See, you can't differentiate between free speech and harmful speech. There are laws governing these types of speech, just as there is a law giving you the right to free speech. 

Because you are not fully developed in the brain, we accept a certain amount of your bullshit but we do have to draw the line and slap you back to reality when needed.

Grow up and be an adult and move to the table with silverware and leave the plastic on the 2 1/2 foot table.

Hey Will - do you think the coordination by the government and big tech of limiting speech in one direction heading up to an election, only to find out what the supposed speech police limited was the truth has an impact on an election? We now know it did today.

Guess what that's called - Fascism, when the government controls the lives of the people and the people are not allowed to disagree. How many people where deplatformed for disagreeing? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Hey Will - do you think the coordination by the government and big tech of limiting speech in one direction heading up to an election, only to find out what the supposed speech police limited was the truth has an impact on an election? We now know it did today.

Guess what that's called - Fascism, when the government controls the lives of the people and the people are not allowed to disagree. How many people where deplatformed for disagreeing? 

If you are willing to admit to your naivete, you will recognize this as the same talking points that accompany all elections. If you see this as some tactic created by a certain political party, you are truly a fool and have drank the fool-aid.

So was it wrong for the FBI to say they were opening a new investigation of Clinton 6 weeks before the election?

Be honest.

What do you call the last 400 years of black life in America?

Is that the type of government running people's lives and punishment if you" got out of hand" or spoke up for yourself?

What about the aftermath of George Floyd's death? Do you agree blacks had a right to step up and call for the end to the systematic discrimination, the killing of unarmed blacks?

Take a good look  at reality you tiny brain marsupial.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

If you are willing to admit to your naivete, you will recognize this as the same talking points that accompany all elections. If you see this as some tactic created by a certain political party, you are truly a fool and have drank the fool-aid. Show me one other instance in history the DOJ coordinated with multiple private companies to control speech in favor of one party versus another to anything close to this scale in history? Just once. 

So was it wrong for the FBI to say they were opening a new investigation of Clinton 6 weeks before the election?

Be honest. Stupid, shouldn't happened - Comey was cornered because he dropped the earlier investigation and received major pushback in the FBI for favoritism and this was attempt to save face. Very poor idea. 

What do you call the last 400 years of black life in America? Please explain WTF this question has anything to do with this topic besides your attempt to add race to every topic. 

Is that the type of government running people's lives and punishment if you" got out of hand" or spoke up for yourself? I'm always is favor of less government and prefer to be treated as an adult, you?

What about the aftermath of George Floyd's death? Do you agree blacks had a right to step up and call for the end to the systematic discrimination, the killing of unarmed blacks? I believe that racism is any form should always be shunned - you show any instance of racism and I'll oppose it with you. The mindset of unproven systemic racism I don't believe is an issue in this country. Unless you can prove it and show examples IMO it's a scam. 

Take a good look  at reality you tiny brain marsupial. - Another thought provoking response by William - he is consistent. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

He can't help throwing the race card. No matter the topic.

But then he can't explain how the Democratic Party can run the major cities - even in blue states - for five or six or more decades and not be responsible for any "systemic racism" he bleats about. Cops... schools... city councils and mayors...

It is as consistent as the sound of Democratic Party nuts slapping rhythmically against his chin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, concha said:

But then he can't explain how the Democratic Party can run the major cities - even in blue states - for five or six or more decades and not be responsible for any "systemic racism" he bleats about. Cops... schools... city councils and mayors...

It is as consistent as the sound of Democratic Party nuts slapping rhythmically against his chin.

That's a great point - all these big cities is where this narrative is always coming from. Well who runs the major cities in this country - what's the definition of insanity? Exactly

• Thanks 1

Getting back to the topic - so the DA is SF announced No Bail for the Pelosi attacker? Isn't CA a cashless bail state? It's good to be the King or Queen....

Let's see the difference - the Marco Rubio's campaign worker get's the shit kicked out of him and the criminal is able to post bail and walk...hmmm See how that works

marco-rubio-campaign-staffer-beaten-03.jpg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Getting back to the topic - so the DA is SF announced No Bail for the Pelosi attacker? Isn't CA a cashless bail state? It's good to be the King or Queen....

Let's see the difference - the Marco Rubio's campaign worker get's the shit kicked out of him and the criminal is able to post bail and walk...hmmm See how that works

Yeah…not shocked all.  Bad Trump…bad bad Trump. Fuckin hypocrites…they are going to lose their mind when they lose the House/ Senate/White House…can’t wait!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

This country was built on race. It is involved in life everyday.

Choices are made daily based on race. People are killed every day due to race. 

Peon-pinheads of course, do not recognize the nose on their face.........unless they are told to do so.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

That's a great point - all these big cities is where this narrative is always coming from. Well who runs the major cities in this country - what's the definition of insanity? Exactly

Takeaways

The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.

In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.

8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭😭😭😭

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Takeaways

The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.

In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.

8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭😭😭😭

Again the point went straight over willie’s head. Talking about the narrative you promote not overall murder rates - how blacks are targeted by police. All take place in major cities run by who? Do you or do you not understand? Don’t know why we bother you’re hopeless 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Again the point went straight over willie’s head. Talking about the narrative you promote not overall murder rates - how blacks are targeted by police. All take place in major cities run by who? Do you or do you not understand? Don’t know why we bother you’re hopeless 

He is a clueless sheep…eating everything they feed him….#poster boy!

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

How are you going to tell me about my narrative? I know what I want to say and know exactly how to do just that.

Crime is taking place everywhere. Stop listening to Fox and One America. Join the human race and get educated to life, real life around you.

Correct, it is hopeless for you to try and convince me if anything.

You are not educated enough to impart any knowledge on me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

How are you going to tell me about my narrative? I know what I want to say and know exactly how to do just that.

Crime is taking place everywhere. Stop listening to Fox and One America. Join the human race and get educated to life, real life around you.

Correct, it is hopeless for you to try and convince me if anything.

You are not educated enough to impart any knowledge on me.

You and DP are a special kinda thick. The truth isn’t what either are chasing just anything that supports your beliefs. Like good sheep. 

10 hours ago, Warrior said:

LOL...I figured a smart guy like you would fall for this B.S....LOL....this is a B.S. story that got debunked and then it turned into a big story....apparently this nut job who was on T.V. in Fla attacking a pro-Biden crowd with a flagpole!!..he got arrested for it and now he's on the Republican party payroll in Fla.?!....they give this nut $10,000 a month to act like a moron....nice try Champ!

Looks like he got what he deserves....🙄

36 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You and DP are a special kinda thick. The truth isn’t what either are chasing just anything that supports your beliefs. Like good sheep. 

"thick"...is someone who claims Trump won but can't point to one fact to back it up...2 YEARS LATER?!?...LOL..🤡

10 hours ago, Bormio said:

Musk buying Twitter may save the Democrat party.  After all the “blue checks” quit, the party won’t have to say “how high?” each time the blue checks say jump.

yea...he's doing wonders for it!...he had to delete a stupid post he made about Pelosi's husband...LOL..G,M. and other companies have left since he took over...he makes his money by advertisements...maybe he'll have the My Pillow guy sponsor his site...🙄

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...I figured a smart guy like you would fall for this B.S....LOL....this is a B.S. story that got debunked and then it turned into a big story....apparently this nut job who was on T.V. in Fla attacking a pro-Biden crowd with a flagpole!!..he got arrested for it and now he's on the Republican party payroll in Fla.?!....they give this nut $10,000 a month to act like a moron....nice try Champ!

Looks like he got what he deserves....🙄

Link? 

• Haha 1