Pelosi's Husband attacked at home

Wildcat Will

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Never said he didn’t win the election. I’ll argue the fair and square- do you believe big tech the DOJ and others influenced the election?

Look up a guy named Chris Kreps...he was Trump's hand picked guy who monitored the election. He stated this election was fair and there was no evidence of any outside tampering. After he made his report he got fired by Trump. So 2 years later you're blaming Big Tech and the DOJ for Trump's loss??....I wonder why Trump hasn't blamed them yet?...he lost because more people voted for Biden. 

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Look up a guy named Chris Kreps...he was Trump's hand picked guy who monitored the election. He stated this election was fair and there was no evidence of any outside tampering. After he made his report he got fired by Trump. So 2 years later you're blaming Big Tech and the DOJ for Trump's loss??....I wonder why Trump hasn't blamed them yet?...he lost because more people voted for Biden. 

I’m not as gullible as you to take one man’s opinion on anything. Did you happen to see the post I put up yesterday outlining the DHS’s coordination with big tech leading up to the election? I can post it again if you’d like to get caught up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...I figured a smart guy like you would fall for this B.S....LOL....this is a B.S. story that got debunked and then it turned into a big story....apparently this nut job who was on T.V. in Fla attacking a pro-Biden crowd with a flagpole!!..he got arrested for it and now he's on the Republican party payroll in Fla.?!....they give this nut $10,000 a month to act like a moron....nice try Champ!

Looks like he got what he deserves....🙄

I looked up your story since you're too lazy to do so. Your flagpole story was from 2017, and nothing to do with this incident. I can post a link if you'd like. 

Or go back to putting your head in the sand or Willie's ass, either way try to get one story right this year. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Never said he didn’t win the election. I’ll argue the fair and square- do you believe big tech the DOJ and others influenced the election?

They always do.

Did you not hear, corporations are people.......according to the Repubes on the SC.

Not to mention the mere fact that they DO donate.

You got to grow you know.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

They always do.

Did you not hear, corporations are people.......according to the Repubes on the SC.

Not to mention the mere fact that they DO donate.

You got to grow you know.

Look.....helicopter, captain deflector is back. Show me one other instance the DHS coordinated with large social media platforms to limit speech? They had meeting monthly. 

• Confused 1

I’m not as gullible as you to take one man’s opinion on anything. Did you happen to see the post I put up yesterday outlining the DHS’s coordination with big tech leading up to the election? I can post it again if you’d like to get caught up.

no thanks...maybe you should send it to Trump?...he needs it!!

• Haha 1

I looked up your story since you're too lazy to do so. Your flagpole story was from 2017, and nothing to do with this incident. I can post a link if you'd like. 

Or go back to putting your head in the sand or Willie's ass, either way try to get one story right this year. 

2017 had nothing to do with this yes...but it happened...the clown you posted is a nut job...😉

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

So because of something that happened in 2017 what happened in 2022 is ok in your mind? Again makes sense 

in 2017 he attacker a group of protesters with an American flag and flag pole in front of a group of cops...he's f*in nuts and you're posting pictures of him as being a victim now?...LOL....pretty ironic and funny!

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

in 2017 he attacker a group of protesters with an American flag and flag pole in front of a group of cops...he's f*in nuts and you're posting pictures of him as being a victim now?...LOL....pretty ironic and funny!

Looks like a very scary situation…a second person has now been arrested for his recent attack.