CIF SS playoffs

Bodysurf

26 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Time for a new thread. JSerra beating OLu last night created havoc and as a result now the prevailing thought is that there will be 12 teams in D1. Based on today’s Calpreps rankings, here is the bracket. I think I did this correctly and excuse the chicken scratch.

6943A0E3-02FF-4A8C-B21A-B5AD324969F7.jpeg

That is such a work of art, it's at risk of having protesters throw tomato sauce on it.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Time for a new thread. JSerra beating OLu last night created havoc and as a result now the prevailing thought is that there will be 12 teams in D1. Based on today’s Calpreps rankings, here is the bracket. I think I did this correctly and excuse the chicken scratch.

I am Impressed!!!… 🤣

That’s a good Bracket but I really hope it is 8 teams…. With MD and SJB where they are at there there is really no reason for more then even like 6 teams….

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I am Impressed!!!… 🤣

That’s a good Bracket but I really hope it is 8 teams…. With MD and SJB where they are at there there is really no reason for more then even like 6 teams….

I don’t like having a bye in the playoffs while other teams play. I’d actually prefer 16 teams like it was up until a couple years ago. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

You do that at a bar on a Napkin? 😂

Done some of my best work with this method.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

The chickens applauded the penmanship.

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

No Servite? 

I know theyre 1-9 with no League wins but that hasnt stopped yall from letting em in before... 

I still remember 4-6 OLU with no league wins and according to sammy "They're Trinity League" etc etc etc... 

42 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No Servite? 

I know theyre 1-9 with no League wins but that hasnt stopped yall from letting em in before... 

I still remember 4-6 OLU with no league wins and according to sammy "They're Trinity League" etc etc etc... 

Servite might make a D4 or lower division for the playoffs. Our playoff system sucks, there have been 1-9 teams make it before. 

20 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite might make a D4 or lower division for the playoffs. Our playoff system sucks, there have been 1-9 teams make it before. 

1-9 still getting in.... 

WTF... 

At any Division... 

Now theyll blowout teams that fought to to get into their proper division when Servite should be fucking home

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Think my daughter might hit the game this afternoon?

I’ve been double fisting for a couple hours now and SC has 5 starters out today. No telling what my behavior will be depending on how this games goes. Your daughter might have to direct you to Tucson PD so you and @FreeBird can come scoop me up in his lattice rig.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1-9 still getting in.... 

WTF... 

At any Division... 

Now theyll blowout teams that fought to to get into their proper division when Servite should be fucking home

It’s shitty too bc servite is not good but they are better than many schools that would be in those really low divisions. They could make a run depending on where they land. Of course they may not get in at all. We find out tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’ve been double fisting for a couple hours now and SC has 5 starters out today. No telling what my behavior will be depending on how this games goes. Your daughter might have to direct you to Tucson PD so you and @FreeBird can come scoop me up in his lattice rig.

No can do I fuckef myself on this bid I’m gonna be unloading this dumpster for next 8 hours 

AFEB7DD3-E792-4EDD-AA71-8F0783D9E991.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1