Allen,TX needs replacement games

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Allen needs to replace Evangel and Hoover next year. Anyone know of someone willing to come take an ass whooping in exchange for some good BBQ? Week 1 and 2. Preferably a Louisiana, Oklahoma or Arkansas team so they can bring fans. If it's from another state then they need to buy a minimum allotment of tix.

Don't you think it's time for Allen to hit the road? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No. not when you pull in he attendance they do. The coach doesn't desire to even play OOS teams, this is just the last part of the contractual agreements Allen had with the promoter. I would be shocked if Allen plays any OOS teams in 2018 and beyond with the same head coach there 

This is fact...

• Like 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

I'm sure Nolebull is not an agent for Allen nor asked to ask around on their behalf.  Their HC probably already has something in the works which would include playing at home.

All I did was read an old text thread between me and the promoter for the Tom Landry which has an agreement with Allen. I don't even know who the coach for Allen is. The only think i know about him is he would prefer not to play OOS games in general 

Allen needs to travel :D

Allen tx to San Angelo, tx  297 miles

Allen tx to Austin, tx  221 miles

That's bigger than most states.  So yes they do travel and play good teams away from the Palatial domain off of 155 Rivercrest Blvd. 

I am curious who do most want Allen to travel to and play whom.  And will said school foot the bill for the Allen mass transit requirements.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That's bigger than most states.  So yes they do travel and play good teams away from the Palatial domain off of 155 Rivercrest Blvd. 

I am curios who do most want Allen to travel to and play whom.  And will said school foot the bill for the Allen mass transit requirements.

Travel to Cali? Travel to Gorman? Travel to IMG?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Allen needs to replace Evangel and Hoover next year. Anyone know of someone willing to come take an ass whooping in exchange for some good BBQ? Week 1 and 2. Preferably a Louisiana, Oklahoma or Arkansas team so they can bring fans. If it's from another state then they need to buy a minimum allotment of tix.

Give them Carol City, MNW,MC, BTW they have a lot coming back for the 17-18 season.. Work your magic Nolebull

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

So they travel only when forced to.

I watch Texas less and less every year.

It's just less interesting all the time.

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

schedule Desoto

since they wont meet in the playoffs

• Like 1

Just now, LOSer said:

So they travel only when forced to.

I watch Texas less and less as they years go on.

It's just less interesting all the time.

That's great good for you.  I am sure that will make the State Championship attendance numbers for the 6A D1 game about 49,999.  Damn Los please come to help them hit Fifty K. :D

• Like 1