Allen,TX needs replacement games

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Of course this is comical since your top schools hardly ever travel. So can't lose if you don't travel and we've already demonstrated that a lot of losing follows that travel.

I like your postings.  Now I will return to reading them  Not the one for a 1hr my daddy can whip your daddy type of guy.  Peace sir

Image result for You don't have to attend every argument

46 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Calpreps, has never been our friend.

Too much swamp to enter into the computer.

No.

Those teams are just mediocre.

You can't seriously be arguing that it would be a tough schedule if not for calpreps?

41 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But what LOS fails to mention is STA has played 

Nice changing of the subject but that is clearly a stronger schedule than West Monroe.

Laughably so.

STA will have played 4 undefeated teams after the State Championship game on Friday.

#1 Bishop Gorman (14-0)

#238 Dwyer (10-0)

#112 Venice (12-0)

#37 Plant (13-0)

Beat two of them silly, lost to one in overtime and TBA vs. the other.

44 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Well when the likes of Acadiana (Lost to Zachary), Walker (Lost to Ouachita), Barbe (Lost to St Amant), etc get upset by one of those teams listed above...S*** happens...lol

I'd add that if you're depending on Acadiana, Walker and Barbe for the meat of your schedule then my point is made.

7 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Of course this is comical since your top schools hardly ever travel. So can't lose if you don't travel and we've already demonstrated that a lot of losing follows that travel.

Top TX programs that have traveled and lost did no better playing top programs inside the state.  A quality team is a quality team.

As an ex.  when ET went to Bellevue n lost in OT, they lost a few weeks later to a quality instate team.

the key is to play quality teams whether instate or OOS. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

STA should really set lower expectations or hire yet another head coach.

That's the spirit, caj.

Aspire to be less. That way when you fall short you won't feel as bad.

And, no, you don't hire another coach when the one you've got is 24-3 and those losses were by a total of 8 points and all came down to one play.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Well, you can aspire to be more and fail then have to look like you all off season.

You mean like potential back-to-back-to-back champions with 3 straight national top 25 finishes and 2 top 10 finishes in 3 years?

You're right.

That sounds ghastly.

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I hope Plant can shock the world Friday...

They can't. If Venice couldn't then Plant has no shot. 

The Venice coach said they would of lost to STA'S backups. Lol And from the looks of it he ain't lying. 

This game will be neighborhood kids from South Tampa against an all star team, comprised of some of the areas best talent from about 10 different high schools, in one of most fertile recruiting grounds in the country stacked on 1 team. 

Gonna be great to hear Harriots post game speech about hard work, integrity and adversity. LMAO! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

an all star team, comprised of some of the areas best talent from about 10 different high schools

xD

You're a riot.

You make up for lack of knowledge with your hyperbole.

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gonna be great to hear Harriots post game speech about hard work, integrity and adversity. LMAO! 

That's right.

Because everyone knows that if you win you can't have integrity or work ethic.

5 hours ago, LOSer said:

I'd add that if you're depending on Acadiana, Walker and Barbe for the meat of your schedule then my point is made.

They don't (and don't really care tbh)...

That's what John Curtis, Midway, TN, and Madison Central, MS (Returning home-and-home) were for as OOS games....To prepare them for the playoffs and make money towards funding their new stadium in the process (Midway,TN and Wossman were home games)

It's basically what Allen is doing in TX...trying to get as many home games as possible...I don't fault them...

Winning State is what West Monroe is after as of this week..After that...it's whatever...

But eh...Ya mindset differs..it's no big deal

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LOSer said:

Nice changing of the subject but that is clearly a stronger schedule than West Monroe.

Laughably so.

STA will have played 4 undefeated teams after the State Championship game on Friday.

#1 Bishop Gorman (14-0)

#238 Dwyer (10-0)- trash

#112 Venice (12-0)-trash

#37 Plant (13-0)- dont know yet....

Beat two of them silly, lost to one in overtime and TBA vs. the other.