Despite a disastrous election for the GOP

Bormio

21 hours ago, concha said:

If the voting patterns hold in Nevada, then there probably aren't enough votes left in Clarke County for the Dem to overtake Laxalt.  That would give the GOP 50 Senators, leaving them needing a win in Arizona or in the Georgia run-off.

No idea what will happen in Arizona.  The Dems started off with huge leads with about 50% of the vote in, but for the governorship Lake has almost tied it up with 69% counted, and thus with lots of counting left to go.  For the Senate seat, Masters is not as close as Lake is for governor but still the the lead was cut quickly so catching up to Kelly may still be a possibility.  It will be interesting to see if there any vote dumps that bolster the Dems (purely above board, of course).

94035a4d90aa15f9856b7de824c5392d_crop_ex

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Warrior said:

A person’s brain doesn’t fully develop until they are about 25 years old. That’s why the vast majority of Generation Z voters are Democrats.

I guess that’s why lawyers, economists, scientists, doctors, engineers, physicists, architects, IT professionals, pharmacists, coaches, and even pro poker players are all more liberal. All those idiots are still waiting for their brains to develop. 

Now can we stop with the nonsense around here, please?! We’re trying to learn about the stock market from these folks with their fully developed brains. 

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

I guess that’s why lawyers, economists, scientists, doctors, engineers, physicists, architects, IT professionals, pharmacists, coaches, and even pro poker players are all more liberal. All those idiots are still waiting for their brains to develop. 

Now can we stop with the nonsense around here, please?! We’re trying to learn about the stock market from these folks with their fully developed brains. 

GBB - STFU and pay me my $1,000.00 come 12/31/2022

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2022/politics/exit-polls-2022-midterm-2018-shift/

2018 versus 2022:

Dem support from Latino men down 21%

Dem support from Latino women down 14%

Dem support from black men down 11%

Dem support from black women down 7%

How did all the minority support work out for you on Tuesday Don??....🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

No it’s because they aren’t affected by the polices. They don’t have to worry about inflation, or their kids going to public schools, living in crime ridden neighborhoods and only have to deal with illegals when they are playing them to landscape and babysit. 

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..."vote dumps"??...no such thing...it never happened champ....you've been brain-washed....silly Trumper...🤡

Yeah just like last time. Democrats needed to wait until after Election Day to figure how many fake ballots they needed to create. Same shit going on in AZ and NV

Florida had almost 8 million people vote and they knew who the governor, senator and all state representatives were in an hour! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You're on the wrong side, face it.

Show me something boys, were is the confirmed Classifed Nuclear Docs at Mara-La-Go. Anyone? It was a leaked hit job that’s never been confirmed by anyone. 

Show me otherwise or pay me that 1G GBB. Time to piss or get off the pot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah just like last time. Democrats needed to wait until after Election Day to figure how many fake ballots they needed to create. Same shit going on in AZ and NV

Florida had almost 8 million people vote and they knew who the governor, senator and all state representatives were in an hour! 

Nevada will count the same way. Every time. That’s how they count. Don’t all you people want in person voting on paper ballots all on one day? It would take a month to get the results doing it that way, yet you’re complaining here about five days. Why?

99% of your anger and outrage would be solved if you just asked one question and then followed through with obtaining a correct answer rather than accepting the first piece of nonsensical bullshit that’s shouted in your ear by people profiting off your rage. Just ask why. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Show me something boys, were is the confirmed Classifed Nuclear Docs at Mara-La-Go. Anyone? It was a leaked hit job that’s never been confirmed by anyone. 

Why don’t you repost the conversation for all of us to read in a single post. That way we can all see who’s living on the pot.

43 minutes ago, Warrior said:

They were not papers on US nuclear capabilities. It was info the US has on some other countries.

FBI agents who searched former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home found a document detailing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities and other military defenses, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

The document containing the nuclear information was found during the Aug. 8 search that was authorized by an FBI affidavit that has now been released with redactions. The sources did not disclose to the Post the identity of the foreign government.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2022/politics/exit-polls-2022-midterm-2018-shift/

2018 versus 2022:

Dem support from Latino men down 21%

Dem support from Latino women down 14%

Dem support from black men down 11%

Dem support from black women down 7%

https://www.axios.com/local/miami/2022/11/09/ron-desantis-republicans-florida-election-results

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Trump had secret documents on Iran, China in Florida home: report

October 21, 2022·2 min read

• Donald Trump
    Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States

581f3b0aa1992f676af6d12b716fd1fd

Documents seized from former president Donald Trump's Florida home in August included highly sensitive intelligence on Iran and China that risked exposure of US spying methods, the Washington Post reported Friday.

Among the documents retrieved by Justice Department investigators included one that described Iran's missile program, and another that "described highly sensitive intelligence work aimed at China," the Post said, citing people familiar with the case.

Investigators seized some 11,000 documents in the raid to recover what the government says should be in the US archives but that Trump illegally took with him when he left the White House in January 2021.

Foreign nuclear secrets among docs found in Trump raid: report

September 7, 2022 12:19am 

In a stunning leak from the Department of Justice, a report on Tuesday disclosed information about top secret documents that were reportedly among the files seized by FBI agents at Donald Trump’s Florida resort last month.

Citing sources “familiar with the search,” the Washington Post said the documents detailed a foreign government’s military defenses and nuclear capabilities and can only be viewed by a select group of top officials.

The disclosure was published Tuesday, a day after the former president’s legal team won a request for a special master to review the documents over his lawyers’ concerns that the feds would “impugn, leak, and publicize select aspects of their investigation.”

• Haha 1