Despite a disastrous election for the GOP

Bormio

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty crazy TBH.

image.thumb.png.e4828b00d3b1153d03150d2678b1fc3d.png

Normally the GOP outperforms the generic congressional vote polling.

What's crazy here is that the GOP outperforms the generic polls, but when looking at specific polling by state and district, the results were still WAY off (even looking at Democratic pollsters). For example, RCP tracks tons of polls by state and district and had the GOP winning an average of 30 House seats and 3 in the Senate. Even 538 was similar.

I can't remember an election when polling was so far off on such a wide scale.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Your continued fascination with my anus is troubling Andy.

Go find a boyfriend.

It's 2022. It's OK.

So dodge? That's what you've chosen?

Cool.

I'm amused by concha feverishly searching for a silver lining and coming up with the Hispanic vote in places where it won't help the GOP win anything.

Dade County, Florida and Rio Grande Valley, Texas.

Heck, Mayra Flores managed to lose in South Texas. A supposed rising star and yet even she lost.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Both sides suck But at end of day I would have someone In Office that Tweets mean shit rather then a potato that sends all our countries money over seas and does Jack shit for the actual citizens ,  Atleast with orange 🍊 king, my bank account wasn’t hurting like it is now

at end of day I just wanna see my bank account growing not shrinking 

Please don’t insult potatoes 😂

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So dodge? That's what you've chosen?

Cool.

I'm amused by concha feverishly searching for a silver lining and coming up with the Hispanic vote in places where it won't help the GOP win anything.

Dade County, Florida and Rio Grande Valley, Texas.

Heck, Mayra Flores managed to lose in South Texas. A supposed rising star and yet even she lost.

Now you're just babbling Andy. I have dodged nothing.

You addressed my anus. Not the first time.

Go find a special friend with your proclivities.

👍

The polls were way off. Not sure why it troubles you when I point it out and wonder why.

BTW, you know very well that black and Latino shifts to the right do not bode well for Democrats.

Every district along the Texas border moved to the right between 5% and 10%. And for Flores' loss we also have de la Cruz's win. And "managed to lose"? These are historically Dem strongholds, Miss HotTake. 🤣

57 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Excuse me.

We were told that this was a bellwether and that Flores was a star.

In Texas 34, Dems have gone from ~63% of the vote to under 53% since 2016.  A little less every election.

You need to get your brown folks under control, Andy.

Read into it what you like, except for my anus if you'd be so kind.

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

Just stop and think for one second. Do you really believe Trump had unauthorized Top Secret Nuclear info foreign or domestic in his possession and the story just goes away? This story is textbook smear - leak it to the paper then use the paper as your source to smear. You gullible idiots lap it up with a spoon. You can call me a clown all you want but you're just another puppy belong lead by the nose again. 

The story is not going away. He is under investigation by the DOJ.

Your problem is you only know what you know.

Until you learn what else is going on, you will remain ignorant.

5 hours ago, concha said:

Normally the GOP outperforms the generic congressional vote polling.

What's crazy here is that the GOP outperforms the generic polls, but when looking at specific polling by state and district, the results were still WAY off (even looking at Democratic pollsters). For example, RCP tracks tons of polls by state and district and had the GOP winning an average of 30 House seats and 3 in the Senate. Even 538 was similar.

I can't remember an election when polling was so far off on such a wide scale.

I told your dumb ass the polls were not indicative of the nation.

6 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Both sides suck But at end of day I would have someone In Office that Tweets mean shit rather then a potato that sends all our countries money over seas and does Jack shit for the actual citizens ,  Atleast with orange 🍊 king, my bank account wasn’t hurting like it is now

at end of day I just wanna see my bank account growing not shrinking 

Get a real job.

7 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I pick asbestos for a living 

You are picking for a living? Pick a new career if you are worried about your financial stability.

Move to a more affordable place to make sure you can save and also enjoy the fruits of your labor. Even if it means OOS.

Make plans to end your labor and do what it takes to make that happen. If you never look at it this way, it will not be in reach. MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL. I KNOW YOU PAST.

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This delay reeks of foul play. Democrats are behind the scenes making up however ballots they need to steal. This delay is inexcusable 

And the Republicans that are involved in absolutely every step of the election process right alongside Democrats are just letting it happen. Mmhmm, that completely and totally makes super duper sense. Please tell us more things that make sense.

image.gif.bb085a6b853356236846e79339a775fd.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The story is not going away. He is under investigation by the DOJ.

Your problem is you only know what you know.

Until you learn what else is going on, you will remain ignorant.

You know what someone has spoon feed you Willie, nothing has been verified as far as the Nuclear info goes by anyone. It’s all been sources say hearsay. I believe in the rule of law, you gotta prove it. I know you Libs are all about guilty until proven innocent but I’m kinda old fashioned. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

And the Republicans that are involved in absolutely every step of the election process right alongside Democrats are just letting it happen. Mmhmm, that completely and totally makes super duper sense. Please tell us more things that make sense.

image.gif.bb085a6b853356236846e79339a775fd.gif

He's a moron, simpleton, dunce, dummy, blockhead, imbecile, dimwit, etc, etc.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are picking for a living? Pick a new career if you are worried about your financial stability.

Move to a more affordable place to make sure you can save and also enjoy the fruits of your labor. Even if it means OOS.

Make plans to end your labor and do what it takes to make that happen. If you never look at it this way, it will not be in reach. MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL. I KNOW YOU PAST.

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.

I’m chillin 😎 

CE8280A2-CAAC-49CC-92C0-23E026FAC1BA.jpeg