Despite a disastrous election for the GOP

Bormio

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

If it ends up the WP fabricated the story, that would potentially be a death sentence. And since they knew there would be a good chance the truth would come out eventually, I highly doubt they lied about something like that.

If it ends up the FBI fabricated the story, that would potentially mean the end of the country. So… I doubt that, too.

Yeah, like the government has never lied to the people, or a newspaper for that matter. I could care less about what happens to Trump at this point, but dude, read your post again and try to understand just how ridiculous it is. To say this post is a giant facepalm would be an understatement.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Yeah, like the government has never lied to the people, or a newspaper for that matter. I could care less about what happens to Trump at this point, but dude, read your post again and try to understand just how ridiculous it is. To say this post is a giant facepalm would be an understatement.

You're saying I believe the government has never lied to the public or to a newspaper? Based on...? Ok. 

You need to consider the circumstance and the seriousness of the lie you're suggesting. There's a difference between "We have no troops in Pakistan" and "An ex-president running for reelection is stealing nuclear secrets." 

But you're right, this is totally what the FBI was thinking -- "There were dozens of witnesses all over the place, there are photographs and live video of the entire event, an unknown but surely ample number of witnesses on his side know exactly what Trump had and didn't have and would testify to it, we stand to gain basically nothing by doing it, and this would cause the implosion of the United States as a country if we were ever found out, but orange man bad... fuck it let's make up the biggest lie in US history even though it will be ridiculously easy to debunk! Risk is totally worth the reward!" Yeah man... you guys are really on to something here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You're saying I believe the government has never lied to the public or to a newspaper? Based on...? Ok. 

You need to consider the circumstance and the seriousness of the lie you're suggesting. There's a difference between "We have no troops in Pakistan" and "An ex-president running for reelection is stealing nuclear secrets." 

But you're right, this is totally what the FBI was thinking -- "There were dozens of witnesses all over the place, there are photographs and live video of the entire event, an unknown but surely ample number of witnesses on his side know exactly what Trump had and didn't have and would testify to it, we stand to gain basically nothing by doing it, and this would cause the implosion of the United States as a country if we were ever found out, but orange man bad... fuck it let's make up the biggest lie in US history even though it will be ridiculously easy to debunk! Risk is totally worth the reward!" Yeah man... you guys are really on to something here.

Don’t…..stop…. Believing….hold on to that feeeeeeling.  🐑 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No…going 0-189 and still believing 😉

0-189...LOL..you wish...Trump's a hot mess right now...he's got many lawsuits happening now and just settled one a few weeks ago....why would an innocent guy settle and pay the plaintiffs?...hummm...you are in such denial it's not even funny...the 1-6 Committee subpoenaed him!..LOL....Trump's lawyers love him...you just keep that head in the sand and keep believing!...🙄

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The obsession continues…be a man of your word…..

Before any one thing happened, I promised myself to educate you. From observation, you still have not obtained and retained the basics necessary to move on and for me to consider my job done. Consequently, I can not, in good conscious, abandon you in your time of need. 

You and Freebird, who my be mine, need all the attention one can spare. Your level of .........I digress. I want you to think positive at all times. Let me worry about you.

Free your mind, set sail.

• Haha 2