Rollinson hanging them up after this season

Bodysurf

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Rollinson is 72, DeMatha’s Bill McGregor is 73, I am 75.

There are body parts that start to hurt after you turn 70.

Shit man... 

These lifelong coaches have my respect... 

Georgia Legend Larry Campbell coached Lincoln County HS from 1971-2015.... 

Man was 75 when he retired...  last I heard he's still alive and kicking on the sidelines... 

Larry was also an allie of integration and de-segregation of Augusta,GA area football

I can only imagine the knowledge Rollinson and Mcgregor could share with some of us... 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

He wouldn't win here. It takes real coaching. We don't recruit players nationwide. No 4 and 5 stars playing second team here.

It’s hillarious  cause ur best kid on your team was recruited and poached not from another Georgia school but y’all actually playing in another state, psh lowndes can’t even go .500 with a interstate!players,  shit the coach in ur own town was paying its players using its TD clubs  funds to hire players, faked a Cross country divorce so the kid can QB on ur towns team, best kid on Lowndes transfer, best kid on colquit is transfer , best kid on Mill creek, Buford and Grayson, u know it, it’s a transfer, just stfu already we know Georgia is as dirty as the rest of the football teams in America stop acting like ur doing it the right way, it’s nauseating to watch

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

1994: USAToday

1996: USAToday

2017: Unanimous

2018: Various

2020: CalPreps* Massey* (only played 5 games due to COVID)

2021: Unanimous 

steeler01/2 said 1994 and 1996 don't count. That was back before california teams were playing OOS.

I've seen videos of both of those teams and they were very tiny and unathletic. He may have a point.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

1994: USAToday

1996: USAToday

2017: Unanimous

2018: Various

2020: CalPreps* Massey* (only played 5 games due to COVID)

2021: Unanimous 

Yes, that might true—and impressive.  

but can you name me the years he won the MNC for bodies?  And I’ll give you a hint, there was no MNC awarded to him for the year before.  

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

It’s hillarious  cause ur best kid on your team was recruited and poached not from another Georgia school but y’all actually playing in another state, psh lowndes can’t even go .500 with a interstate!players,  shit the coach in ur own town was paying its players using its TD clubs  funds to hire players, faked a Cross country divorce so the kid can QB on ur towns team, best kid on Lowndes transfer, best kid on colquit is transfer , best kid on Mill creek, Buford and Grayson, u know it, it’s a transfer, just stfu already we know Georgia is as dirty as the rest of the football teams in America stop acting like ur doing it the right way, it’s nauseating to watch

in regards to Mill Creek, Caleb Downs (their best player) isn't a transfer. Started all 4 years. 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Hmmmm... 

Outside of Justice Haynes the RB where the transfers at on Buford... 

Grayson this year? 

Mill Creek? 

Or we just making assumptions? 

• Like 1

You do this every year.... 

Hell even Lowndes is 97% homegrown.... 

The FL transfer isn't even their best player.... 

You're just singling him out because you know he came from Madison,FL which you dont know squat about because if you did you wouldnt be parading a Madison,FL to Valdosta,GA transfer as a Recruiting issue... 

Because Madison FL and Valdosta GA arent even 20 minutes apart.... 

You know how many kids leave Madison County to go to Valdosta HS or Lowndes HS? 

A L O T  and most of them before they even finish middle school.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You do this every year.... 

Hell even Lowndes is 97% homegrown.... 

The FL transfer isn't even their best player.... 

You're just singling him out because you know he came from Madison,FL which you dont know squat about because if you did you wouldnt be parading a Madison,FL to Valdosta,GA transfer as a Recruiting issue... 

Because Madison FL and Valdosta GA arent even 20 minutes apart.... 

You know how many kids leave Madison County to go to Valdosta HS or Lowndes HS? 

A L O T  and most of them before they even finish middle school.... 

And out of those players 1 moved here after his team got in a fight and him and his teammates were suspended. The one from madison county moved here on the 8th and they did it get him out of madison high school. Ive sat and talked to this sister at our last 2 home games. I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers to coffee. Coach coe is this favorite coach.

39 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

And out of those players 1 moved here after his team got in a fight and him and his teammates were suspended. The one from madison county moved here on the 8th and they did it get him out of madison high school. Ive sat and talked to this sister at our last 2 home games. I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers to coffee. Coach coe is this favorite coach.

Listen no one wants to transfer to lowndes cause the school is an active crime scene 

23 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Wow sounds like a terrific guy & coach

how many MNC has he & MD won? 

5 in total for him and MD, and looking to be a 6th this year, and probably next year, i think MD returns 19 starters next year, i know i've said this many times, but it won't surprise me if MD eventually surpasses DLS for the number of MNC's won by a CA HS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

5 in total for him and MD, and looking to be a 6th this year, and probably never year, i think MD returns 19 starters next year, i know i've said this many times, but it won't surprise me if MD eventually surpasses DLS for the number of MNC's won by a CA HS

They might but if I’m not mistaken the magic number is 12 (which is a national record) so still a ways to go.

2 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

5 in total for him and MD, and looking to be a 6th this year, and probably never year, i think MD returns 19 starters next year, i know i've said this many times, but it won't surprise me if MD eventually surpasses DLS for the number of MNC's won by a CA HS

3 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

They might but if I’m not mistaken the magic number is 12 (which is a national record) so still a ways to go.

All 12 won by one coach. A record which will never be broken.

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

All 12 won by one coach. A record which will never be broken.

Some sources say DLS has won 5, or 7 of them, but I think that depends on which sources do the ratings, for a long time I've heard that USA Today is the gold standard or the most decorated rank for an MNC in HS football 

13 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Some sources say DLS has won 5, or 7 of them, but I think that depends on which sources do the ratings, for a long time I've heard that USA Today is the gold standard or the most decorated rank for an MNC in HS football 

I know it’s debatable, but what about the years before USA Today’s existence? And that would also make the assumption that all the other polls have an agenda and should be discounted. Even today it’s an opinion poll, you just have a better statistical probability because of the prevalence of OSS. And sometimes people just want to hate (not referring to you) just in general. Like Redzone saying he saw some film on Mater Dei 1990’s Championships and they weren’t shit. Like I said people gonna hate.

10 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I know it’s debatable, but what about the years before USA Today’s existence? And that would also make the assumption that all the other polls have an agenda and should be discounted. Even today it’s an opinion poll, you just have a better statistical probability because of the prevalence of OSS. And sometimes people just want to hate (not referring to you) just in general. Like Redzone saying he saw some film on Mater Dei 1990’s Championships and they weren’t shit. Like I said people gonna hate.

Last time MD played Los Al, was for the 2002 CIF D-1 title game, MD lost by 27 points and this time however it will more than likely be the reverse, Los Al getting clobbered by 27 points or maybe more