SFA 16 vs IMG 27 (F)

OldTerrapin

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why aren’t these refs held accountable by someone above them that reviews their performance thus keeping them from reffing other games?

Refs are barely held accountable on the College and professional levels.   You should see the MNW vs Central game.    Refs must be from LIberty City LMAO

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why aren’t these refs held accountable by someone above them that reviews their performance thus keeping them from reffing other games?

dude there is ref shortages everywhere.. No one wants to do that shit unless your hard up for cash. Coaches, parents and fans are out of control. There is zero respect for authority by anyone today.. Until we get machines to do the job its gonna be this way. Might as well add policing to this comment as well. 

Robocop really isn't that far fetched.. Roboref either 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

gets tougher too.. that Poggi money starting to run thin.. no worries GSB will make up the difference 😅

Off topic:  if anyone is interested Schwab and Fidelity currently are offering 4.85% 18 month FDIC insured bank CD’s.  As a retiree this type of return is important to me.

• dntn31 changed the title to SFA 16 vs IMG 27 (F)