The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

55 minutes ago, RedZone said:

From what I saw from Buford in the 2nd half last night you would probably be in a homeless shelter if you made that bet.

Buford is not beating Guyer.

Don't sweat it. I bought the Buford hype too.

So it comes out that your thoughtful analysis is composed of hype and thus subjectivity.  

stay away from things predominated by thinking.  You’re a walking inconsistency.  How many contradictory notions can you hold in your head simultaneously?

many people don’t make a case of improvement satisfactory to you.  Ok, as if you’d know one, were you to trip over it.  A lot of what you say is a reflection of that dark forest in your brain. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Buford didn’t improve.  I have evidence that I’ll share later to fortify my contention.  

That was more of the states I'd like to see play each other.  

Colquitt to me is/ was the best team in Georgia's highest classification and according to their fan base they won't play in the Geico

• Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, Omaha Vol said:

Dominating Bergen 31-7 trumps that fluke upset loss to Iona. Also, Iona lost to St. Anthony's, who lost to St. Joeph's Reg., who DBP beat also adds to my decision making. 

Don't worry, though, when Bergen beats DBP in the rematch the Ironmen will be adjusted accordingly. Until that happens, DBP will stay where they are. 

Can’t wait till BC beats us next Friday at Giants’ stadium.  This is why you’re the best in a very difficult business.  

• Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Testadura said:

So it comes out that your thoughtful analysis is composed of hype and thus subjectivity.  

Sure, that and Buford was 11-0 with 1 of the most talented teams in the nation and convincing thrashings of what appears to be the 7A Alabama State Champion Thompson (who just clubbed Hoover) and a quality North Carolina team Mallard Creek who lost last night in the 2nd Rd 16-6 to Hough who they beat in the regular season 13-9....... along with being undefeated in a power state with a win over nationally ranked Mill Creek (their only loss)

Have I told you just how stupid and strange you are today?.....I know I mentioned it a couple weeks back.

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

How convenient to ask this NOW that they lost....smh. But yeah, Buford deserved to lose that game. 

I was on trial the whole week.  I broke out yesterday at 3. 

the point is, most know shit, which is fine.  But when you start getting all logical and lawyer-like and shit, someone has to step in and say, please stop.  

I need proof of improvement.  Lol.  Not you, but you need a brain first.  

this was a such a clinical thread.  People pretending to be objective and lamenting the subjective inferiority of the lesser man’s views. 

well, one of the lesser cats arrived.  And I think a ton of shit posted here was shit.  So wallow in it.  No passes today.  

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Sure, that and Buford was 11-0 with 1 of the most talented teams in the nation and convincing thrashings of what appears to be the 7A Alabama State Champion Thompson (who just clubbed Hoover) and a quality North Carolina team Mallard Creek who lost last night in the 2nd Rd 16-6 to Hough who they beat in the regular season 13-9....... along with being undefeated in a power state with a win over nationally ranked Mill Creek (their only loss)

Have I told you just how stupid and strange you are today?.....I know I mentioned it a couple weeks back.

No, but I just told you how stupid and inconsistent and sanctimonious you are.  I’ve tried to point that out from time to time.  

you spend hours each day here.  Think about that.  Maybe up to 1,500 hours a year.  Multiply that by what?  at least 15 years.  

being the objective, well-adjusted, productive person you are, what are your thoughts on that?

and you’re not any better than in 2011.  In fact, you’re worse.  

you must thank God daily for the Internet’s advent and popularity, and the 25 guys here who read your tripe.  

• Haha 1