Twitter

Bormio

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Twitter is a shitshow right now. Anybody who wants to waste $8 to get a check mark and spew whatever ignorance they believe in. 

People are saying the most random shit and it pops up because they got a check mark. 

Twitter was a shot show before - and it was going belly up.

• Like 1

Still effective for me for up to date info… sports, comedy, politics, etc 

Here you go @Nolebull813, one of your heroes… :) 

https://apnews.com/article/health-florida-business-tallahassee-government-and-politics-908a66654d725730cd85c80f715b2eba

Made some good coin on Tesla stock a few years back and recently sold a mutual fund with a large pct invested in Tesla stock  (BFGFX), due to both the stock decline and simply Musk being a douche.  

I’m done investing in that narcissistic douche’s businesses, but he hasn’t changed my Twitter experience.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Still effective for me for up to date info… sports, comedy, politics, etc 

Here you go @Nolebull813, one of your heroes… :) 

https://apnews.com/article/health-florida-business-tallahassee-government-and-politics-908a66654d725730cd85c80f715b2eba

Made some good coin on Tesla stock a few years back and recently sold a mutual fund with a large pct invested in Tesla stock  (BFGFX), due to both the stock decline and simply Musk being a douche.  

I’m done investing in that narcissistic douche’s businesses, but he hasn’t changed my Twitter experience.   

Not one of my heroes. Politicians aren’t heroes. Their job is to act on your behalf and try and make this country the way you see fit. Him sponsoring a bill that I agree with doesn’t mean I would condone illegal or shady behavior. That’s your job. You can’t think for yourself. You can’t separate morals, ethics and legalities with partisan politics. If a republican does something stupid he will be called out. When a Dem does something, it’s justified, lied and swept under the rug like it never happened 

• Like 1

Question @Nolebull813, did you use a derogatory word for lesbian today?  Dyke was it?  

Now read the hero article I referred you to once again.  

Question, did I ever mention a derogatory word or statement about any of the shared links you added?  Was I ever pro illegal activities that prompted your shared links?  

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Question @Nolebull813, did you use a derogatory word for lesbian today?  Dyke was it?  

Question, did I ever mention a derogatory word or statement about any of the shared links you added?  Was I ever pro illegal activities that prompted your shared links?  

One question at a time, his thinking is done in slowwwwww motionnnnnn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Are you suggesting he is my hero because he doesn’t want adults talking to kindergarteners about sex? I guess he could be viewed that way in that context. I don’t have children that young so he’s not saving me like a hero would. But when I have grandchildren we might have to revisit this 🙂

• Like 1