Jump to content

This is what bothers me about all the school/school area shooting hysteria...


954gator
 Share

Recommended Posts

Why does it seem to only be big news in certain areas?  Did any of ya'll know a kid was shot and killed at the Wekiva vs Jones playoff game last week?   I didn't (until just now).   If I didn't actually search for info on the game for the highlights or the score I wouldn't have ever heard.   A few weeks ago shots fired ended the Ely vs Dillard rivalry game early 3rd Quarter.   Again, in my own county and I heard about it when looking for the score.   (They rematch again tonight 😬)

lt's just like every other week some person I'm talking to is like....did you hear about the school shooting in blah blah (enter random safer state here)?!?   It's kinda annoying NGL.    Ok end of rant.    

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Why does it seem to only be big news in certain areas?  Did any of ya'll know a kid was shot and killed at the Wekiva vs Jones playoff game last week?   I didn't (until just now).   If I didn't actually search for info on the game for the highlights or the score I wouldn't have ever heard.   A few weeks ago shots fired ended the Ely vs Dillard rivalry game early 3rd Quarter.   Again, in my own county and I heard about it when looking for the score.   (They rematch again tonight 😬)

lt's just like every other week some person I'm talking to is like....did you hear about the school shooting in blah blah (enter random safer state here)?!?   It's kinda annoying NGL.    Ok end of rant.    

 

Yeah I seen that one that happened at jones due to keeping up with Dunbar football this year. Dunbar had a game cancelled before halftime due to a shooting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Why does it seem to only be big news in certain areas?  Did any of ya'll know a kid was shot and killed at the Wekiva vs Jones playoff game last week?   I didn't (until just now).   If I didn't actually search for info on the game for the highlights or the score I wouldn't have ever heard.   A few weeks ago shots fired ended the Ely vs Dillard rivalry game early 3rd Quarter.   Again, in my own county and I heard about it when looking for the score.   (They rematch again tonight 😬)

lt's just like every other week some person I'm talking to is like....did you hear about the school shooting in blah blah (enter random safer state here)?!?   It's kinda annoying NGL.    Ok end of rant.    

 

Targeted attack vs indiscriminate mass murder. One adult shot in the parking lot at that game last week. There’s still no proof shots were fired at the Ely game according to the local police. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Targeted attack vs indiscriminate mass murder. One adult shot in the parking lot at that game last week. There’s still no proof shots were fired at the Ely game according to the local police. 

So all those kids and people were running for no reason?  Shoot they ended the game.    No proof means no one got shot lmao.   Probably someone took a shot or two to the air. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, 954gator said:

All that being said, don't get the wrong idea.   I am never giving up my fire arms. Get em off the streets before you come to my house asking for mine SMH.

I own guns as well but I still support gun control... 

But most of these mass shooters are getting their guns legally.... 

I believe theyre too easy to get in this country... 

Ive said it once before... 

I can walk into just about any gun store and buy a gun ez pz but Health insurance in this country is a fucking scam.... 

At this point we need to focus on how to keep guns outta the hands of the next wanna be Dylan Roof and School shooter.... 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I own guns as well but I still support gun control... 

But most of these mass shooters are getting their guns legally.... 

I believe theyre too easy to get in this country... 

Ive said it once before... 

I can walk into just about any gun store and buy a gun ez pz but Health insurance in this country is a fucking scam.... 

At this point we need to focus on how to keep guns outta the hands of the next wanna be Dylan Roof and School shooter.... 

 

 

 

4F79B594-1D69-4D72-BC12-B47F6F60B7D9.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

 

At this point we need to focus on how to keep guns outta the hands of the next wanna be Dylan Roof and School shooter.... 

 

 

And how does one do that?  How do you stop Marcus from busting a cap in everyone in the break room, if one day they are normal then next day they go batshit crazy and start lighting people up like it’s Saint Rows2 or GTA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

And how does one do that?  How do you stop Marcus from busting a cap in everyone in the break room, if one day they are normal then next day they go batshit crazy and start lighting people up like it’s Saint Rows2 or GTA

Ban guns u say okay, look at Idaho university, what’s the difference between getting murdered with a gun or getting murdered with knife? Ur still dead, it’s the same thing, no different, people are gonna still kill people 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FreeBird said:

And how does one do that?  How do you stop Marcus from busting a cap in everyone in the break room, if one day they are normal then next day they go batshit crazy and start lighting people up like it’s Saint Rows2 or GTA

For starters regarding the walmart situation the other day... 

I read up on it and some former coworkers (Long story short) said he always seemed kinda unhinged and often times would make threats.... 

People gotta quit ignoring shit like that.... 

For example if me and you worked together and you started doing weird shit and making concerning threats hell yea Id report it... 

Because now a days you cant be too careful.... 

But these people didnt do that... 

People like to write shit off and then boom... 

Here we are... 

And as for keeping guns outta the hands of wanna be shooters.... 

At this point Id be down for psyche evaluations and test.... 

Because too many people that have guns dont need em... 

Unfortunately we cant do anything about the people that got em now... 

Honestly despite our political differences I feel confident in saying: 

You 

Ironman 

Gator 

Concha 

Hawg 

Seashells 

Champa 

Cossacks and Rufus or anyone else on here

Aren't gonna take out your frustrations on a school or random innocent civilians... 

I dont see yall doing anything like that. 

But we've sat on our hands about Americas Mass Shooter issue for too damn long.... 

How much longer and How many more people gotta die and suffer before we atleast even try to do something...? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For starters regarding the walmart situation the other day... 

I read up on it and some former coworkers (Long story short) said he always seemed kinda unhinged and often times would make threats.... 

People gotta quit ignoring shit like that.... 

For example if me and you worked together and you started doing weird shit and making concerning threats hell yea Id report it... 

Because now a days you cant be too careful.... 

But these people didnt do that... 

People like to write shit off and then boom... 

Here we are... 

And as for keeping guns outta the hands of wanna be shooters.... 

At this point Id be down for psyche evaluations and test.... 

Because too many people that have guns dont need em... 

Unfortunately we cant do anything about the people that got em now... 

Honestly despite our political differences I feel confident in saying: 

You 

Ironman 

Gator 

Concha 

Hawg 

Seashells 

Champa 

Cossacks and Rufus or anyone else on here

Aren't gonna take out your frustrations on a school or random innocent civilians... 

I dont see yall doing anything like that. 

But we've sat on our hands about Americas Mass Shooter issue for too damn long.... 

How much longer and How many more people gotta die and suffer before we atleast even try to do something...? 

 

What else do you do? Easier said then done

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 11:00 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For starters regarding the walmart situation the other day... 

I read up on it and some former coworkers (Long story short) said he always seemed kinda unhinged and often times would make threats.... 

People gotta quit ignoring shit like that.... 

For example if me and you worked together and you started doing weird shit and making concerning threats hell yea Id report it... 

Because now a days you cant be too careful.... 

But these people didnt do that... 

People like to write shit off and then boom... 

Here we are... 

And as for keeping guns outta the hands of wanna be shooters.... 

At this point Id be down for psyche evaluations and test.... 

Because too many people that have guns dont need em... 

Unfortunately we cant do anything about the people that got em now... 

Honestly despite our political differences I feel confident in saying: 

You 

Ironman 

Gator 

Concha 

Hawg 

Seashells 

Champa 

Cossacks and Rufus or anyone else on here

Aren't gonna take out your frustrations on a school or random innocent civilians... 

I dont see yall doing anything like that. 

But we've sat on our hands about Americas Mass Shooter issue for too damn long.... 

How much longer and How many more people gotta die and suffer before we atleast even try to do something...? 

 

Looking more into the story then guy get demoted and those he shot were those he considered to be picking on him about losing his position. One women said he told her to leave out of the break room. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...