MNC Contenders

181pl

15 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Whatever you like to do on your own time...

Better beer than last time.  I was expecting all domestic 0 ratings.  He stepped up his game to liking IPA (micro beer quality also) style beers with flavor and potency!   He’s the DLS of beer drinking. :)   He’s gotten better as the years have gone by.  👍🏻

So should Bosco be the odds on favorite to win the MNC? Or do you think this season will be like 2016 for Bosco? They won the CIF division 1 title and the State title that year as well but they did not win the MNC., Or maybe comparable to the 2018 season for MD, while MD did win the MNC that year, it was not as decorated or it was not as unanimous as it was for 2017 for them.

2 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

So should Bosco be the odds on favorite to win the MNC? Or do you think this season will be like 2016 for Bosco? They won the CIF division 1 title and the State title that year as well but they did not win the MNC., Or maybe comparable to the 2018 season for MD, while MD did win the MNC that year, it was not as decorated or it was not as unanimous as it was for 2017 for them.

In 2016 they had zero chance.

52 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Chaminade's pretty solid.   Wish STA played those two this year.  

Shame CM and STA haven’t played in recent years.  Hopefully next season.  Should be mandatory these 3 schools play A round Robin annually and with Gibbons.   Columbus is welcome too.  

Wake up from that dream.  :)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Miami Central, Chaminade, Aquinas, AHP, and Lakeland. How'd you rank these teams from best to "worst" ? And I use "worst" very lightly. 

Man I think those teams could beat each other on any given night.    I know the least of Lakeland, but they have a lot of talent too.   Wish they all played.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Chaminade needs a W against BG imo in the Geico. 

That would give them a W over AHP(Controversial, because of that terrible unnecessary roughness penalty) and a W over BG

Yeah if Chaminade were to beat Gorman convincingly it changes a lot.   Not saying this happens but if it were to happen.    Chaminade's skill players are out if this world.   Dangerous vs anyone IMO.  

19 minutes ago, 954gator said:

That being said the Geico game is taking place @Gorman correct?   Tough as hell to win there.  

With the daunting task of trying to book a flight in that short of a turn around time and with the mess the airlines are right now with the cancelling and delayed flights. not to mention $12,500 travel stipend ain't covering it all.  that said I doubt it will be a team from east coast. Most likely at team that can bus there.. UT or AZ would be my guess