USC

RedZone

17 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Announcers keep talking about USC's playoff chances... Wasted words. USC does not belong with that defense.

Eh give them a shot. They have an elite offense. Best QB in the playoff with some nasty wideouts and a great offensive scheme. I’d rather them play Georgia than a TCU/Clemson that I know isn’t capable of an upset. Worth a shot if they finish 12-1. Consecutive wins over UCLA, Notre Dame, and Oregon is a good stretch. Can’t be much worse than the alternatives 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Eh give them a shot. They have an elite offense. Best QB in the playoff with some nasty wideouts and a great offensive scheme. I’d rather them play Georgia than a TCU/Clemson that I know isn’t capable of an upset. Worth a shot if they finish 12-1. Consecutive wins over UCLA, Notre Dame, and Oregon is a good stretch. Can’t be much worse than the alternatives 

If they win those 3 games they deserve to go for sure but Georgia will dog walk them. To strong upfront for SC right now

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s a big ucla fan! Or he hates USC and Riley because he thinks about them everyday. Either way it’s great! 

FDCF4653-F3B5-4770-9D34-28D02F52C87E.jpeg

If you really want to see him lose his shit watch the playoff committee have them jump LSU in the rankings. After this weekend SEC strength has taken a hit and the Alabama win has lost some of its luster. I doubt if it happens but that could have Redbone talking to himself in a thread for a whole week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

If they win those 3 games they deserve to go for sure but Georgia will dog walk them. To strong upfront for SC right now

No question about it. USC is not the elite of the elite this year. I don’t think they beat Oregon in the P12 title game either. Couldn’t have expected better in year 1 though. One 2 point play on the road from being undefeated. Love it. 

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

If you really want to see him lose his shit watch the playoff committee have them jump LSU in the rankings. After this weekend SEC strength has taken a hit and the Alabama win has lost some of its luster. I doubt if it happens but that could have Redbone talking to himself in a thread for a whole week.

I can’t say that they should jump lswho because the committee loves them some SEC. USC at 5 this week shouldn’t surprise anybody if it happens. 1-4 looked sluggish this week. I think the men of Troy can score with anybody but the defense is a huge liability this year. Just is what it is. Can’t be mad about 10-1 in year one. 

Ed Orgeron lost to Troy in year 2 at home. “Rockstar” Lincoln Riley will be alright.

• Thanks 1

USC beats #16 in the country at their house and it’s NOT significant. Lswho takes an 18 point lead at home against uab and they are “flexing.” Lmao.

Can’t make it up with this dork. Just win by 1 point against a dog shit 6 loss uab team and everything is fine!!! USC wins by 3 points against the #16 team in the country and it’s not a good win. Meth! Meth! Meth! 

1DEAC247-C9F1-42D1-B0F8-C38BBEB6E5A7.jpeg

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

usc beat UCLA tonight 48-45......UCLA lost to a (4-6) Arizona last week by 6 points.

I understand that's a huge improvement for usc football and their fangirls....don't let me ruin the night for you.

Night, girls.....tremendous riley win!!! Party at the rockstars house tonight!

40-13 to Tennessee

Big wins vs Ole Piss and Mississippi State lol