USC

RedZone

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

usc beat UCLA tonight 48-45......UCLA lost to a (4-6) Arizona last week by 6 points.

I understand that's a huge improvement for usc football and their fangirls....don't let me ruin the night for you.

Night, girls.....tremendous riley win!!! Party at the rockstars house tonight!

And LSU got butt humped by TN who just Butt humped by South Carolina. I can do this all day.🤪

• Haha 2

This is all we are saying. No one is saying USC is the best of the best this year. All of us on here have admitted USC’s vulnerabilities. This is a “good” year for anybody, let alone a team that was 4-8 with an interim head coach last year. We were hoping for Luke fickell or Matt Campbell. LFR comes in and gets it done. BTW, USC beats Florida state. No question. God bless. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

This is all we are saying. No one is saying USC is the best of the best this year. All of us on here have admitted USC’s vulnerabilities. This is a “good” year for anybody, let alone a team that was 4-8 with an interim head coach last year. We were hoping for Luke fickell or Matt Campbell. LFR comes in and gets it done. BTW, USC beats Florida state. No question. God bless. 

WAP just hates USC. He'll say stupid shit like always without making sense

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Florida St has righted the ship. That is not going to be an easy win in the future.

That said, ND is coming to take no prisoners.

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s a big ucla fan! Or he hates USC and Riley because he thinks about them everyday. Either way it’s great! 

FDCF4653-F3B5-4770-9D34-28D02F52C87E.jpeg

Caj hates USC because they got Lincoln Riley and LSU didnt... 

If Riley went to LSU he would be kissing that mans ass like he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ... 

But he didnt so everything he does is wrong... 

And he can make up some lame excuse about "Steeler said" (insert lie here) 

But we all know the truth... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Caj hates USC because they got Lincoln Riley and LSU didnt... 

If Riley went to LSU he would be kissing that mans ass like he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ... 

But he didnt so everything he does is wrong... 

And he can make up some lame excuse about "Steeler said" (insert lie here) 

But we all know the truth... 

He hates every thing Cali.  That's been him forever.  If it's better than Louisiana,  he hates it

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Arizona was 1-11 last year.

When Arizona and Jedd Fisch beat UCLA last week was that as huge as rockstar riley beating UCLA??? 

No one is saying Arizona is the best of the best this year......🤔🤔😭

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When Arizona and Jedd Fisch beat UCLA last week was that as huge as rockstar riley beating UCLA??? 

The UCLA QB gets my Big Heart Award for yesterday. His 3 INTs were just too hard to overcome. The dude couldn't even hold a water bottle at the end of the game with his right hand.

@heartaward

45 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Hope so. There are a lot of scenarios. If Georgia wins out then only 1 SEC team makes the playoffs. If LSU upsets Georgia, SEC gets 2 teams because Georgia is in even if they lose a game. 

1-LSU is NOT beating Georgia this year.......if they do Georgia is not very good. As a fan I'll be giving it hell though, believe that. We got a punchers shot with Jaydan Daniels if he's on, I suppose. Daniels may be the first legit  dual-threat QB Georgia has seen all year and they will have to account for him either way..

2-Michigan is NOT beating Ohio St.

3-TCU is not going undefeated.

4-usc is NOT beating Notre Dame and Oregon.

5-I don't know what happens after ALL that.....

LSU is probably headed to the Sugar Bowl. I'm pretty confident with that projection.

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

RedZone will always give credit when it's due.

No, Redzone will only give credit if it suits his narrative and usually it’s a veiled dig at someone else.

8 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Did Redzone get his feelings hurt?. Is that why your lashing out? I think Redzone is going to cry. Do you need a hug Redzone? Ok everybody group hug for Redzone🧑‍🍼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Did Redzone get his feelings hurt?. Is that why your lashing out? I think Redzone is going to cry. Do you need a hug Redzone? Ok everybody group hug for Redzone🧑‍🍼

If you want to CROWN rockstar riley King For a Day....don't let me stop you.

I see much pain coming your way!

19 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

USC has already exceeded all expectations, so everything else is just icing on the cake.

...you act like rockstar riley is coaching the 2021 USC team with that group of players.

No one can really gauge "expectations" when you bring in 15-16 high profile transfers. How hard can it be to just throw them on the field and tell them to play.

LSU picked up some transfer players as well,  but the core of the team has a much different feel. At any given time LSU may play 10-12 freshman and sophomores.

LSU could potentially have 4 Freshman All Americans this year.....3 for sure.

LSU gonna be a Beast next year. Mark that down.

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...you act like rockstar riley is coaching the 2021 USC team with that group of players.

No one can really gauge "expectations" when you bring in 15-16 high profile transfers. How hard can it be to just throw them on the field and tell them to play.

LSU picked up some transfer players as well,  but the core of the team has a much different feel. At any given time LSU may play 10-12 freshman and sophomores.

LSU could potentially have 4 Freshman All Americans this year.....3 for sure.

LSU gonna be a Beast next year. Mark that down.

A strong case could be made that rockstar riley ACED the transfer portal,  BUT he's NOT going to always be able to count on that bullshit.

Then you will see if rockstar riley exceeds expectations or not.