USC

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Arizona was 1-11 last year.

When Arizona and Jedd Fisch beat UCLA last week was that as huge as rockstar riley beating UCLA??? 

No one is saying Arizona is the best of the best this year......🤔🤔😭

Caj You have got to be one  Stupid Mofo... 

USC goes 4-8 last year then comes back and is now currently 10-1.... 

Caj you're so desperate to find something.... anything at all that you use horrible comparisons....

Arizona still sucks they went from 1-11 to 4-7 and will likely finish  4-8 

You cant make anything make sense

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A strong case could be made that rockstar riley ACED the transfer portal,  BUT he's NOT going to always be able to count on that bullshit.

Then you will see if rockstar riley exceeds expectations or not.

Your even getting more delusional. The way there season has been is going to make it easier to get top notch transfers and recruits. When the bandwagon is rolling people WANT to jump on. And when Caleb Williams hits the recruiting trail, watch out.

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Your even getting more delusional. The way there season has been is going to make it easier to get top notch transfers and recruits. When the bandwagon is rolling people WANT to jump on. And when Caleb Williams hits the recruiting trail, watch out.

All that is 100% speculation.

All you know right now is rockstar riley hit a gold mine in the transfer portal.

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Yep. He started a thread about how lsu was killing it in the transfer portal, once USC took the top spot he stopped posting in the thread. Now he calls Riley’s portal recruiting “bullshit”. Love it almost as much as he loves SC. His tigers were playing a tight one at home last night at the same time USC was playing and he was doing live updates on the Trojan game! Real fan! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

A strong case could be made that rockstar riley ACED the transfer portal,  BUT he's NOT going to always be able to count on that bullshit.

Then you will see if rockstar riley exceeds expectations or not.

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

56 minutes ago, RedZone said:

All that is 100% speculation.

All you know right now is rockstar riley hit a gold mine in the transfer portal.

All are statements about the future are speculation but if you ask any sane person what prediction is more likely to come true, mine or yours, they would put their money on me by a landslide based on the available information.

Matayo Uiagalelei had just helped lead St. John Bosco to a thrilling 24-22 victory over Mater Dei in the CIF Southern Section Division 1 football championship game. 

Waiting for him on the field after the monumental victory was USC head coach Lincoln Riley, who posed for a photo while holding up a St. John Bosco towel.

The following night, the nation's No. 10 overall prospect and No. 2 edge-rusher took an unofficial visit to USC for the Trojans' 38-27 victory over Notre Dame.

On 11/20/2022 at 8:53 AM, RedZone said:

1-LSU is NOT beating Georgia this year.......if they do Georgia is not very good. As a fan I'll be giving it hell though, believe that. We got a punchers shot with Jaydan Daniels if he's on, I suppose. Daniels may be the first legit  dual-threat QB Georgia has seen all year and they will have to account for him either way..

2-Michigan is NOT beating Ohio St.

3-TCU is not going undefeated.

4-usc is NOT beating Notre Dame and Oregon.

5-I don't know what happens after ALL that.....

LSU is probably headed to the Sugar Bowl. I'm pretty confident with that projection.

🤪🥸😄

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Ararar said:

Matayo Uiagalelei had just helped lead St. John Bosco to a thrilling 24-22 victory over Mater Dei in the CIF Southern Section Division 1 football championship game. 

Waiting for him on the field after the monumental victory was USC head coach Lincoln Riley, who posed for a photo while holding up a St. John Bosco towel.

The following night, the nation's No. 10 overall prospect and No. 2 edge-rusher took an unofficial visit to USC for the Trojans' 38-27 victory over Notre Dame.

That’s it, they got him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Lincoln Riley teams can’t play Defense and they can’t finish when it matters. But at least they’ll win nine or 10 games every year.

Riley acquired a team that was awful last year. The defense like everyone has said all year long doesn't have a front 4.

How's Venables defense doing at Oklahoma without all those 5 stars he had at Clemson along the LOS?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Lincoln Riley teams can’t play Defense and they can’t finish when it matters. But at least they’ll win nine or 10 games every year.

That’s a Redzone kinda stupid comment. Your talking like they had really high expectations this season and didn’t live up to them. Show me any pundits that predicted this good of a season. You can’t, because it never happened. In a couple of years if this is the same outcome then it’s warranted but for the time being your just talking shit just because you can not because your smart.

1)  This is what happens when your team is so utterly dependent on one guy and he gets injured.

2)  Lincoln Riley is a fucking twat.  Hey should have taken out Caleb Williams the moment it became evident that Williams couldn't fucking run.  Williams was injured and was continually put at risk of further - potentially serious - injury. Fucking awful.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, concha said:

1)  This is what happens when your team is so utterly dependent on one guy and he gets injured.

2)  Lincoln Riley is a fucking twat.  Hey should have taken out Caleb Williams the moment it became evident that Williams couldn't fucking run.  Williams was injured and was continually put at risk of further - potentially serious - injury. Fucking awful.

OSU will be the 1st team to get abused at home by 3+ scores and make the playoff. Impressive!! SC had no business being in the final 4 as we all said all year. Save the clown emoji tweet brother. I truly think that is impressive! Good luck to the bucks against Georgia, Lord knows I did not want the Trojans to play them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

OSU will be the 1st team to get abused at home by 3+ scores and make the playoff. Impressive!! SC had no business being in the final 4 as we all said all year. Save the clown emoji tweet brother. I truly think that is impressive! Good luck to the bucks against Georgia, Lord knows I did not want the Trojans to play them.

Not sure why you felt the need to send the butthurt drive-by.

I was not tossing shit at USC. I was expressing concern for an injured kid.  You think it was the right move for the kid and the team to keep a hobbled quarterback in?  It got USC a lopsided loss and the kid hurt and beaten like a $2 hooker.

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I hope USC plays Texas in Alamo Bowl.  I want to see Bijan Roninson become the 1st RB to rush for 500 TDs in one game 😁 breaking Samage Perine's 427 yds. I did think they let that kid play to long hurt. 

Their DEFENSE

Universally

Surrendered

Collectively 

Bijan Robinson ran for 29 yards against TCU at home and lost to 5 loss Texas tech. Bijan choked that game away with a fumble. We’ll be alright pimpin! 11-2!

• Haha 1