Dear Cali Beach boys enjoy your last week of being ranked. #Beat usc

FreeBird

9 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

That’s unusual for Marshall considering all the 4 and 5 star offensive players they have🤪

I’m assuming the crazy face is indicating sarcasm, but their RB who ate ND’s lunch is indeed a 5 star recruit. He was the #1 overall RB in the nation out of high school. They also had Henry Colombi at QB. He’s been out since shortly after the ND game, but played for Wells at Utah St and Texas Tech prior to Marshall… he’s no Brady, but kid can play. 

Marshall probably had more 5-star players on the field than ND, but I get your point. They’ve played to the level of their competition this year. Gotta give Freeman some time. 

I think it’s a bad matchup for the Trojans, but ND is so inconsistent… I’m not putting any money on this one.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

In order to win ND will need to score at least 35 minimum and hope there defense hold up.

ND has The OLine The RBs The TE The WRs The Defense to definitely win this game it’s The QB thats gonna win or lose this game, We won’t lose if he has a good game

, he won’t throw for 400 yards we just need him to throw 150 200 yards , if he goes 1-8 on 3rd downs we will lose this game simple as that , can we stop usc on 3rd and can we make our 3rd downs, get ur popcorn 🍿 cause it’s gonna be a show , especially with the nice Cali weather 🤙

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’m assuming the crazy face is indicating sarcasm, but their RB who ate ND’s lunch is indeed a 5 star recruit. He was the #1 overall RB in the nation out of high school. They also had Henry Colombi at QB. He’s been out since shortly after the ND game, but played for Wells at Utah St and Texas Tech prior to Marshall… he’s no Brady, but kid can play. 

Marshall probably had more 5-star players on the field than ND, but I get your point. They’ve played to the level of their competition this year. Gotta give Freeman some time. 

I think it’s a bad matchup for the Trojans, but ND is so inconsistent… I’m not putting any money on this one.

Would you take any of these bets?

25CBAE10-306B-421A-A5CF-F5F2676CA405.jpeg

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

ND has The OLine The RBs The TE The WRs The Defense to definitely win this game it’s The QB thats gonna win or lose this game, We won’t lose if he has a good game

, he won’t throw for 400 yards we just need him to throw 150 200 yards , if he goes 1-8 on 3rd downs we will lose this game simple as that , can we stop usc on 3rd and can we make our 3rd downs, get ur popcorn 🍿 cause it’s gonna be a show , especially with the nice Cali weather 🤙

With the #75 offense they haven’t proved any of that over the course of the season. There potential hasn’t materialized according to the stats.

• FreeBird changed the title to Dear Cali Beach boys enjoy your last week of being ranked. #Beat usc