Dear Cali Beach boys enjoy your last week of being ranked. #Beat usc

FreeBird

20 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’m assuming the crazy face is indicating sarcasm, but their RB who ate ND’s lunch is indeed a 5 star recruit. He was the #1 overall RB in the nation out of high school. They also had Henry Colombi at QB. He’s been out since shortly after the ND game, but played for Wells at Utah St and Texas Tech prior to Marshall… he’s no Brady, but kid can play. 

Marshall probably had more 5-star players on the field than ND, but I get your point. They’ve played to the level of their competition this year. Gotta give Freeman some time. 

I think it’s a bad matchup for the Trojans, but ND is so inconsistent… I’m not putting any money on this one.

How is it a bad matchup? ND strength is there D-line and Caleb Williams ability to throw accurately on the run negates that. USC just held the #6 rushing team under their average and ND is #36. Without a passing game ND matches up poorly according to the numbers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

With the #75 offense they haven’t proved any of that over the course of the season. There potential hasn’t materialized according to the stats.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Didn't realize that USC has the #94 ranked unit in total defense and #66 scoring defense.

No bueno.

Seems like a real good matchup then 

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

How is it a bad matchup? ND strength is there D-line and Caleb Williams ability to throw accurately on the run negates that. USC just held the #6 rushing team under their average and ND is #36. Without a passing game ND matches up poorly according to the numbers.

I threw that out there based on a gut feeling and now you're gonna make me go find stats to fit my narrative!? That's pretty much it, though. I watch those two more than any other teams and it's just a gut feeling.

But as far as numbers - even after holding UCLA below their average, they still rank about 110th in ypc and Charbonet still averaged over 5 ypc even though his long was only 19. The way I see it, ND ranks 35th in rushing despite having no real threat through the air. USC averages giving up 4.6 ypc and ND average 4.6 yards per carry. I think those numbers favor the Irish. I also don't think Caleb Williams will have the success scrambling against ND that he's had up to this point. But USC absolutely has the ability to boatrace 'em and nobody really knows how this game is gonna go. I just hope it's a good one.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@I AM IRONMAN fuck it I’m running this shit back 

Yolo

83264116-C68F-4C02-B6DD-074AF6ED781A.jpeg

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@I AM IRONMAN fuck it I’m running this shit back 

Yolo

83264116-C68F-4C02-B6DD-074AF6ED781A.jpeg

15 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I think the “Tough guy” can manage bullying them Cali swagger boys for Atleast 65 yards, 300 yards sounds better tho 🫠

Even the bookies have no faith………..65 yards Ouch!

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Even the bookies have no faith………..65 yards Ouch!

bookies know OC tommy Reese sucks, He plays favoritism, AE has the most yards and most TDs by a long way and he’s getting the shit end of carries, Has +12 TDs and no one else is close , 

im not betting on . ND to win cause of asshole ruining it for me but all I need AE to to good that’s it

• FreeBird changed the title to Dear Cali Beach boys enjoy your last week of being ranked. #Beat usc