usc ranks #88 in Opponent Yards per Game.

RedZone

Notre Dame was 50% on 3rd down conversions vs Clemson at 6 for 12.

I believe if they match that or better vs usc it's going to be a very long day for usc.

All bullshit aside though there is actually a reason to watch usc/Notre Dame this year.

I watched 98% of the usc/UCLA game the other night which is more Pac-12 football than I've watched in over a decade. I watch a couple minutes of Georgia/Oregon. 😃

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I believe if they match that or better vs usc it's going to be a very long day for usc.

All bullshit aside though there is actually a reason to watch usc/Notre Dame this year.

I watched 98% of the usc/UCLA game the other night which is more Pac-12 football than I've watched in over a decade. I watch a couple minutes of Georgia/Oregon. 😃

You trash something you don’t even watch? That doesn’t sound like something you’d do.

How was that Big Ten grind this weekend? Maryland and Illinois are some goddamn powerhouses taking the best teams in the conference down to the final seconds like that. Goes to show you how tough that conference is from bottom to bottom 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yes, there is a reason to watch. It’s going to be a battle but overall I give USC the edge because of Caleb Williams.

32 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

And LSU’s quarterback from the PAC 12 is lighting up the SEC

Daniels "wheels" were NEVER in question. He ranks #6 in passing in the SEC, probably leads the nation in QB rushing though.

Everything about Bo Nix was a question mark....he's now a Top 20 QB nationally with some impressive stats. Nix actually has better overall stats than Ohio St's C.J. Stroud (more passing yards anyways) who is going to win the Heisman. Of course that could change if NIx throws 6 TD passes vs usc if that game happens and Stroud bombs vs Michigan.

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

After beating ND...USC will skyrocket into the 4th spot in the CFP.  So it is written; so shall it be done.

Rufus>>

usc is a 5 point favorite at home.

I'm probably still taking Notre Dame in my 20 game mega college parlay.

I went 17-3 last week and if I do go Notre Dame it will probably be one of the games I shit the bed on.

I just can't roll with that usc defense, yeah I know about the offense.

I may just skip this game too. I got time to think about it.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Bo Nix lighting the Pac-12 up this year for Oregon.

Last year at Auburn he had 11 TDs and was benched a couple games, I believe.

In the Pac-12 Nix has 25 TD passes and is in the Heisman conversation...wonder why? 😁

Says the guy who praises former Pac12 QB at LSWho …wonder why 🤡

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Daniels "wheels" were NEVER in question. He ranks #6 in passing in the SEC, probably leads the nation in QB rushing though.

Everything about Bo Nix was a question mark....he's now a Top 20 QB nationally with some impressive stats. Nix actually has better overall stats than Ohio St's C.J. Stroud (more passing yards anyways) who is going to win the Heisman. Of course that could change if NIx throws 6 TD passes vs usc if that game happens and Stroud bombs vs Michigan.

Everything about Bo Nix was a question mark. But since he left, the Tigers were blown out by Penn St and nearly lost to A&M, Mizzou, and San Jose State at home. The question marks remain, but they stayed behind in Auburn.

Speaking of LSU QB Jayden Daniels he broke 2,000 yards rushing for his career this past weekend.

He has 740 yards in 11 games this year with 11 TDs. Daniels has an excellent shot at a 1,000 yard season with LSU having at least 3 games left.

I think he may be coming back next year, I hope he does. Needs to develop another year as a passer. Would be a big piece of puzzle solved if he does.

Screenshot (3).png

48 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

just imagine what the 75th best offense is going to do to them!” 

Probably have close to 350 or more yards rushing and 0 INTs......how many TDs remains to be seen, but probably enough of them.

Notre Dame is ground and pound......they don't throw the ball a lot....attempted 228 passes this year.

Meanwhile USC QB Caleb Williams has attempted 385 passes.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Probably have close to 350 or more yards rushing and 0 INTs......how many TDs remains to be seen, but probably enough of them.

Notre Dame is ground and pound......they don't throw the ball a lot....attempted 228 passes this year.

...usc will probably load the box and give up some chunk play passing yardage in that process. Something to keep an eye on.

It's NO secret what Notre Dame is going to try to do......EAT the clock.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

ND is #36 in rushing offense, not exactly elite. UCLA is #6 which is elite. Damn ND only  averages 10 more yards on the ground then USC. So according to your logic USC will have at least 330 yards rushing so it’s a wash on the ground. With Caleb Williams throwing for 470 that means 800 total yards USC to ND’s 400. 
I couldn’t make this shit up, you keep giving me the ammo.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sure you could.

You just made all of your last post up and left off much detail.

I think you need to get that usc/UCLA game out of your head. 

The game this week will be nothng like that madness.

I made up my post as much as you made up yours. Of course it won’t be the same, ND won’t score near the points or yardage.

27 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I made up my post as much as you made up yours. Of course it won’t be the same, ND won’t score near the points or yardage.

Spin it like yu want it.

Coming into this season the experts thought Clemson's DL was Tops in the nation (currenty #8 in Rushing Defense).....4 or 5 of those Clemson guys will be drafted in 2023/2024.

Notre Dame rushed for almost 270 yards and had 2 RBs rush for more than 100 yards. I don't know if those Clemson dudes are overhyped or Notre Dame ground game is clicking at this point in the season. 

We will find out......Oh, yeah. usc ranks #60 in Rushing Defense.

Notre Dame Ground Game Bullies Past No. 4 Clemson

Logan Diggs and Audric Estime each ran for over 100 yards in Notre Dame's 35-14 upset of fourth-ranked Clemson Saturday night

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Spin it like yu want it.

Coming into this season the experts thought Clemson's DL was Tops in the nation (currenty #8 in Rushing Defense).....4 or 5 of those Clemson guys will be drafted in 2023/2024.

Notre Dame rushed for almost 270 yards and had 2 RBs rush for more than 100 yards. I don't know if those Clemson dudes are overhyped or Notre Dame ground game is clicking at this point in the season. 

We will find out......Oh, yeah. usc ranks #60 in Rushing Defense.

Notre Dame Ground Game Bullies Past No. 4 Clemson

Logan Diggs and Audric Estime each ran for over 100 yards in Notre Dame's 35-14 upset of fourth-ranked Clemson Saturday night

What about all the eggs they laid against inferior defenses. Don’t want to talk about that, do you. ND # 36 rushing offense who had one outlier game. If they are so great why are they #36? If you remove the Clemson game they would be around #50! Try to explain that shit away.

7 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

What about all the eggs they laid against inferior defenses. Don’t want to talk about that, do you. ND # 36 rushing offense who had one outlier game. If they are so great why are they #36? If you remove the Clemson game they would be around #50! Try to explain that shit away.

What part of this eluded you?

"I don't know if those Clemson dudes are overhyped or the Notre Dame ground game is clicking at this point in the season"