Happy Thanksgiving

dntn31

Well wishes to you all of you degenerates.

I hope your day is filled with food, football, family, friends and for @FreeBird extra McD's sweet and sour packets.

I guess we are supposed to say what we are thankful for. In that case, I'm thankful for not being a Servite football fan.

Amen.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I hope your day is filled with food, football, family, friends and for @FreeBird extra McD's sweet and sour packets.

I guess we are supposed to say what we are thankful for. In that case, I'm thankful for not being a Servite football fan.

Amen.

I'm thankful I don't hafta listen to Rocky Top blasting from one of my neighbors' home.

Rufus>>

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Thanksgiving practice done. Big one tomorrow. Happy thanksgiving men! 

5ECD9D6B-4657-4866-B9F4-9798E5BEFF0E.jpeg

If your practicing on thanksgiving might as well play the game on that day, nothing better then winning a playoff game then going home and eating a turkey shaped out of tofu and Gravy flavored tofu on mashed Tofu

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

If your practicing on thanksgiving might as well play the game on that day, nothing better then winning a playoff game then going home and eating a turkey shaped out of tofu and Gravy flavored tofu on mashed Tofu

Hahaha. No tofu, strictly greens and modelos today. #balance 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Amen.

@TheMaximumHornetSting you know the vibes 

DD0CBB8A-D1F6-4FED-8BF5-43C1439CC355.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hahaha. No tofu, strictly greens and modelos today. #balance 

Hey money bags. You might need to fly the east coast copper kid out west next year for a game and a little real west coast culture.

That’s is bro, if you can put the surf board down and park your Benz with your blond big jug girlfriend and whatever stereotype of “Cali” 🤮 there is 😂😂

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Where are the Newport’s to wash it down?

40 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He's trying something new.... 

Swisher sweets

Facts dude, we’re cutting down on the cigs , on Danksgiving we’re going greens only

58AA5158-5F33-47F1-A000-3C4CA49BECA2.jpeg

with that being said, the cigs are behind the candy sweet yams 🍠 

C4C01E5A-AA2C-4894-AE2C-D4398D253B96.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Hey money bags. You might need to fly the east coast copper kid out west next year for a game and a little real west coast culture.

That’s is bro, if you can put the surf board down and park your Benz with your blond big jug girlfriend and whatever stereotype of “Cali” 🤮 there is 😂😂

Hahahaha. I’ll fly @FreeBird anytime he wants to do a full gut job for me. 3 condo units ran to shit in Huntington beach

81FA3481-C406-4EBE-84E7-738BE590A696.jpeg

5C9A5794-479B-4C61-9BCA-207B1194FE54.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hahahaha. I’ll fly @FreeBird anytime he wants to do a full gut job for me. 3 condo units ran to shit in Huntington beach

81FA3481-C406-4EBE-84E7-738BE590A696.jpeg

5C9A5794-479B-4C61-9BCA-207B1194FE54.jpeg

😋 mmmmmmm. Juicy 

My Bathroom demo and gutting to studs for a small 5x8 room starts at $899 for labor and disposal 

no gut needed  tho , Shit all you need to do is give it that ole @ngdawg special, some spackle , rglaze the tub and paint the tiles bam 💥 list it for $6000 a month  

got a 100 tip today, guy never seen someone pack a truck full of garbage like that, guy thought he was gonna have to order 2 dumpsters 

this was my thanksgiving 

8A7E3A08-6409-4DA6-A9B2-F5B9F4E395EB.jpeg

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving, Men.

It's truly been a horrible year. I've experienced unimaginable loss and dealt with pain and suffering I once thought unimaginable. Things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But my amazing wife, Kelsey, has remained in my life. She stuck by my side through everything... even when she shouldn't have. I can honestly say I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her. I'm the luckiest man in the world to get to lay down next to Kelsey every night. All I can say is, I'm just really, really thankful that @dntn31 isn't a Servite fan.

God bless and Amen.

• Like 3