Funding cut to HBCU because of popularity.

Wildcat Will

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

What was a lie that I said ?   

Wharton grad early 2000's

Retire to Appalachia

Are you now denying the above ? 

If the stereotypes of Tennessee and North Carolina are supposed to be true, then wouldn’t the desire to move to a big city that is filled with rape and murder mean that you support rape and murder? 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So if someone disagrees with a leftist viewpoint, then they must be inbred? Your opinion is the gospel, and anyone who dares to stray from conforming to it is deemed mentally handicap? Do you understand not one sane or competent person would submit to that kind of propaganda? We can all think for ourselves and each have an opinion and different viewpoints.

LOL, You sound hurt ?  Please, you're the author of more pin-headed biased BS then any other poster. Cry me a river.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

LOL, You sound hurt ?  Please, you're the author of more pin-headed biased BS then any other poster. Cry me a river.

I just wanted you to know you lose the moral high ground when you try and attack people if they don’t share your same viewpoint. You are what they call a fringe radical. Most people are in the middle and can get along with people they disagree with. People like you are the ones who sow civil discourse. More of a liability than and asset 

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Unlike you Nolebull, I'm open minded. To each his own. You spew the hatred daily against anyone different. Open your eyes ?  I'm not the enemy. 

What a hilarious lie. You are open minded as you try and mock, bash and or ridicule anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint? LMAO! What a loon 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just wanted you to know you lose the moral high ground when you try and attack people if they don’t share your same viewpoint. You are what they call a fringe radical. Most people are in the middle and can get along with people they disagree with. People like you are the ones who sow civil discourse. More of a liability than and asset 

You're in the gutter everyday, hating on somebody unlike yourself. You can't see that ?  You're the bully, your the danger.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You're in the gutter everyday, hating on somebody unlike yourself. You can't see that ?  You're the bully, your the danger.  

You sound like a narcissist and sociopath. Straight gaslighting 101. 

I thought it was all fun and games but now I worry about you. It’s all good to poke fun and make jokes but I think it’s deeper than that with you. Goes back to the fringe radical outlook you have. Knowing that I will have to scale back my interactions with you. 

may peace be with you my Florida brethren

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I thought it was all fun and games but now I worry about you. It’s all good to poke fun and make jokes but I think it’s deeper than that with you. Goes back to the fringe radical outlook you have. Knowing that I will have to scale back my interactions with you. 

Whatever....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I present to you, Wook #17. : r/pics

• Haha 1

Per Willie, the school's state funding was reduced by $1,976,546 due to 171 out-of-state students.

Out-of-state students are supposed to pay about $13.5k more per year in tuition than in-state students at NC A&T (a $2.3M increase versus in-state students).

That means the school's funding would actually see a net increase. Not decrease.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Back to the topic at hand. No one had an issue until it was violated. 

You can’t violate an agreement and then expect everything to go on business as usual.

Imagine if you had a house party without your parents consent and then had to clean the house and then asked your parents for money for cleaning the house. 

When the law was written for a certain group, there was a reason for the numbers included. If a school met the criteria, they are included, not if a school were to achieve that range unexpectedly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

When the law was written for a certain group, there was a reason for the numbers included. If a school met the criteria, they are included, not if a school were to achieve that range unexpectedly. 

The college has to accept the application and admit the student once a long drawn out process is complete. It’s actually a big pain in the ass to successfully register and become a real student. 

So it’s not like the school could even accidentally admit that many extra OOS kids even if they wanted to. 

Once they reached the limit they should have put a freeze on it, or at the very least chose the best of the best before the limit and then put the freeze on. 

Either way, you can’t try and change the rules In the middle of the game and then complain when no one will oblige.