Going woke does not pay

Nolebull813

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

We’re here because it’s political. Not the other way around. 

When you guys have Roy Moore, Tony Lazaro, Roy Ashburn, Patricia Kent, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, and a host of other conservatives “grooming,” raping, and committing horrible acts against children and say abso-fucking-lutely nothing, we really doubt the sincerity of your outrage. Not only do you say nothing, you still run the fuckers for office… and vote for them! For fuck’s sake, the longest serving Republican Speaker ever recently went to prison for fucking little boys. A fact that most of you, if you even ever knew, don’t care about because it was a guy from your side. Ironic that Pelosi took the gavel from him, eh? 

There were even two republicans running for office who were arrested for pedo bear bullshit during the election cycle. Anything from you guys? Nope. We heard zip. Zilch. Nada. Anecdotally, it sure seems, like voter fraud, there are far more Republicans getting busted for sexually abusing kids than Democrats. But all we ever heard from the right is radio silence and excuses. Every time. So forgive me if your crocodile tears aren’t moving.

Hastert was not my representative and I seriously doubt anyone on here would have voted for him post his offenses being publicly known.  The rest, well I'm not going to research all of them but I know most if not all have not been convicted - if even indicted - of anything.

What's being discussed here is a company that seems to actively and happily be latching onto the LGBTQyadayadayada agenda by producing media that touches nearly every small child in America from very young ages. They appear to have done so without asking the parents of America what their thoughts were about it. Financially, Disney has been taking it in the shorts and lots of shareholders and parents and shareholders aren't happy with the woke direction bullshit. Their "Don't Say Gay" bill (a lie) CEO just got canned.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Again… What is a “Disney” thing? Having their shows made up with characters that are representive of the world? What’s the “agenda”? 

Pushing a political movement and sexuality on toddlers and grade schoolers that most parents appear to want to be dealt with when the kids can understand and on the family's own terms?

Disney worked against a bill (falsely labelled by the left) that simply looked to make sure schools kept parents informed of their child's well-being and prevent educators from talking about sex and gender with kids younger than 3rd fucking grade.

"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students..."

Leftists lost their shit over this.  Pink-haired lesbian grade school teachers and activists now had to just teach "See Spot Run" instead of talking about their lifestyle with toddlers. Outrage.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, concha said:

Hastert was not my representative and I seriously doubt anyone on here would have voted for him post his offenses being publicly known.  The rest, well I'm not going to research all of them but I know most if not all have not been convicted - if even indicted - of 

This is a prime example of what I just described. What does a conviction or indictment have to do with anything? 

Radio silence and excuses…

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Pushing a political movement and sexuality on toddlers and grade schoolers that most parents appear to want to be dealt with when the kids can understand and on the family's own terms?

Disney worked against a bill (falsely labelled by the left) that simply looked to make sure schools kept parents informed of their child's well-being and prevent educators from talking about sex and gender with kids younger than 3rd fucking grade.

"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students..."

Leftists lost their shit over this.  Pink-haired lesbian grade school teachers and activists now had to just teach "See Spot Run" instead of talking about their lifestyle with toddlers. Outrage.

Yeah man, it’s annoying as fuck when people are outraged over something that they’d never be outraged over if they actually knew the truth. There are endless examples of liberal outrage over nothing. I’ve pointed out conservatives doing the same, but for some reason you people find that impossibly crazy. Strange, ain’t it.

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t vote for any of the people you mentioned. And can you make a list of the people who were at least charged and faced a jury of their peers? 

Like I said above, why does that matter? Can you make me a list of all the Democrats who have been charged and found guilty? Surely with how concerned conservatives are, there must be dozens or even hundreds of examples of the secret underground democrat pizza pedo ring. 

Roy Moore dated 16-year-olds while in his 30s. That’s legal in ‘Bama. No indictment. Cool, right?

7 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

You think being sexually attracted to men is a choice you can make?

you asked twice...apparently you are  confused.

and you forgot to get with the new narrative...

according to the modern lgbtqxyz narrative, it's absolutely a choice

Looks like you got sold out with the rest of them old gays (and can no longer use it as an excuse for the self-hatred).

PS: hope this helps.

BTW: Get with the times old gay...🌈      

• Haha 2

Just now, Troll said:

you asked twice...apparently you are  confused.

and you forgot to get with the new narrative...

according to the modern lgbtqxyz narrative, it's absolutely a choice

Looks like you got sold out with the rest of them old gays (and can no longer use it as an excuse for the self-hatred).

PS: hope this helps.

BTW: Get with the times old gay...🌈      

I’m not gay and my opinions are my own. But thanks for your concern.

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Yeah man, it’s annoying as fuck when people are outraged over something that they’d never be outraged over if they actually knew the truth. There are endless examples of liberal outrage over nothing. I’ve pointed out conservatives doing the same, but for some reason you people find that impossibly crazy. Strange, ain’t it.

Try to focus, lad.

This is directly tied to Disney. You trying to jazz hands again?

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

I’m not gay and my opinions are my own. But thanks for your concern.

your opinions are still out of touch with the modern definition of lgbtqxyz

so what made you develop yer opine? 

any evidence to support yer opine,

...or just "something you heard"?

PS: did you know how many "gay" people hate these new trans gay types...

...for disagreeing with and dismantling their self-hate excuse?

BTW: Even if you wanted to debate inherent tendencies, you can't argue it's not a conscious choice to engage... 

...hope this helps. 👍

5 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Any of the people at Disney convicted of anything?! 🙄

Some have been actually.  https://www.city-journal.org/disneys-child-predator-problem

The Disney folks are also busy flushing the brand down the schneid with American families and dishonestly opposing legislation meant to protect young children.

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

your opinions are still out of touch with the modern definition of lgbtqxyz

so what made you develop yer opine? 

any evidence to support yer opine,

...or just "something you heard"?

PS: did you know how many "gay" people hate these new trans gay types...

...for disagreeing with and dismantling their self-hate excuse?

BTW: Even if you wanted to debate inherent tendencies, you can't argue it's not a conscious choice to engage... 

...hope this helps. 👍

It didn’t. For someone named troll, you sure disappoint.

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

It didn’t. For someone named troll, you sure disappoint.

well if you want to speak about what you don't know...

...and get it all wrong LOLOL.

Not surprised any updated news,

is no help for you.

BTW: Disney NOW saying they made a mistake with all the "woke"  (and getting involved in "politics),

feigning retreat...  

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Some have been actually.  https://www.city-journal.org/disneys-child-predator-problem

The Disney folks are also busy flushing the brand down the schneid with American families and dishonestly opposing legislation meant to protect young children.

Since there are 70,000 employees at Disney World and 770,000 on sex offenders lists, you’re saying there are roughly 1/6th the number of pedos at the magic kingdom than there are sex offenders outside its walls. And that’s both after a targeted sting in Orlando and and 8 year period are used, so it’s even more drastic than that. If you’re trying to argue against yourself you did a decent job.

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Like I said above, why does that matter? Can you make me a list of all the Democrats who have been charged and found guilty? Surely with how concerned conservatives are, there must be dozens or even hundreds of examples of the secret underground democrat pizza pedo ring. 

Roy Moore dated 16-year-olds while in his 30s. That’s legal in ‘Bama. No indictment. Cool, right?

You are trying to deflect criticism for a company who is peddling sexual preferences to toddlers. You are their sword and shield. Protecting people and companies who seem to have a fetish of introducing adult sexual nuances to kids who just graduated out of diapers. It’s sick and unnecessary. And the fact you can defend the indefensible says a lot about yourself. No one is sticking up for fucking Roy Moore. No one here voted for him or advocated for him being their leader. You are slinging shit at the wall. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Since there are 70,000 employees at Disney World and 770,000 on sex offenders lists, you’re saying there are roughly 1/6th the number of pedos at the magic kingdom than there are sex offenders outside its walls. And that’s both after a targeted sting in Orlando and and 8 year period are used, so it’s even more drastic than that. If you’re trying to argue against yourself you did a decent job.

You asked the question. And I did not say the words you lamely attempt to put in my mouth. 

It's not a recent problem.  https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/authors-question-disneys-diligence-regarding-pedophiles-at-theme-par/

I'm not sure why you are so upset about this thread.

Disney has, in fact, made a turn to the woke side. This is obvious to anyone paying even a modicum of attention. They DO have employees in influential positions trying to push LBGTblahblahblah characters on America's children.  Their top management has even fought against legislation to protect parents rights and keep talk about sex and gender with 5 to 9-year olds out of schools and in the home. 

One wonders why you are questioning me and not Disney, which has intentionally put the woke agenda ahead of its shareholders and American families.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Idiot doesn't know the definition of woke. 

Yes I do dumbass. It means to be aware of social injustices and to speak and act against it. 

(Even though the actions have transformed into domestic terrorism) 

That’s what Disney is doing. They think it’s an injustice that there is not enough homosexual representation in childrens cartoons so they decided to take action.