Going woke does not pay

Nolebull813

On 11/30/2022 at 5:59 PM, Nolebull813 said:

The point of the thread was not to debate whether or not gay people exist. The point was to shine a light on it backfiring on a company that feels it’s important to introduce sexual preferences in cartoons targeting very young children. 

I would have thought everyone would be against adults discussing sexual topics with children that just got out of diapers. I didn’t think it would be political, but here we are 

As I said, it was a business decision to market to that community.

Again, quite simple.

Give us an example, by name, that we all can recognize as what you claim.

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Again, quite simple.

You're telling us that Disney made a business decision to market to a certain community identified by its sexuality using children's cartoons? While they were fighting legislation based on a leftist lie?

Well, their recently shit-canned former CEO must have used some excellent market research to make such decisions. Their market cap has halved in less than two years. LMAO

12 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Again, quite simple.

Good to know you believe companies trafficking sexual propaganda to young children is just a “business decision” 

Says just as much about you as it does them. 

You would probably defend a rapist. “He didn’t rape her. He just wanted to increase his sexually activity in a more aggressive way” 

SMDH

Just on the outside looking in, I think it backfired trying to pander to the LGBT market and betray the core fan base that made your company famous in the first place. There are people who hold traditional family and religious values who were backstabbed by a company who promoted themselves as safe for family and children. That is obviously not the case anymore.

They must have projected that the LGBT money would be more than the losses of the traditional family customers and I guess that’s not true in the end. 

12 hours ago, concha said:

You're telling us that Disney made a business decision to market to a certain community identified by its sexuality using children's cartoons? While they were fighting legislation based on a leftist lie?

Well, their recently shit-canned former CEO must have used some excellent market research to make such decisions. Their market cap has halved in less than two years. LMAO

Real life.

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good to know you believe companies trafficking sexual propaganda to young children is just a “business decision” 

Says just as much about you as it does them. 

You would probably defend a rapist. “He didn’t rape her. He just wanted to increase his sexually activity in a more aggressive way” 

SMDH

In today's world, where citizens attack the capital.....in America.....yes.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Why are you confused? People making business decisions?

Do you think a good business has a "relationship" with their customers ???

9 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Nonetheless, it is their choice to make, making your argument moot.

Yup...

same thing happened to a man I know,

Wife just up and left him,

for her new lesbian partner...

PS: you think we should call her Disney? 🤔

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Do you think a good business has a "relationship" with their customers ???

Yup...

same thing happened to a man I know,

Wife just up and left him,

for her new lesbian partner...

PS: you think we should call her Disney? 🤔

A good business supplies what the customer wants. If you lose your wife to a woman, you have not given your customer what they want.

Hello Disney

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

A good business supplies what the customer wants. If you lose your wife to a woman, you have not given your customer what they want.

Hello Disney

ass backwards...

Disney didn't "leave the relationship for her lesbian lover"

because the customer was not giving what the business, what it wanted...

(as in they were already making tons of money)

PS: But I get the point you were trying to make ...and don't necessarily disagree. 

No what happened is Disney want to break into the LGBT market. In the end when it comes to companies and any business it’s all about the money. 

Disney thought that the profit they would make from the LGBT market would offset the loss of revenue from the traditional family values market and actually be greater. That’s one of the only reasons they have been doing this. They also have some weird obsession with exposing young children to sexual themes. That part i don’t understand. It’s evil at best 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No what happened is Disney want to break into the LGBT market. In the end when it comes to companies and any business it’s all about the money. 

Disney thought that the profit they would make from the LGBT market would offset the loss of revenue from the traditional family values market and actually be greater. That’s one of the only reasons they have been doing this. They also have some weird obsession with exposing young children to sexual themes. That part i don’t understand. It’s evil at best 

Disney is pathetic.  Ever see or hear what the putvtheir mascots through at Disney land\ world?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Troll said:

ass backwards...

Disney didn't "leave the relationship for her lesbian lover"

because the customer was not giving what the business, what it wanted...

(as in they were already making tons of money)

PS: But I get the point you were trying to make ...and don't necessarily disagree. 

Evidently, since I apparently share their point of view from a business standpoint, it is you, not I, that is ass backwards because it happened in reality. 

Don't be a dumb ass and act as if you have no idea the intent of the metaphor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 8:58 AM, Wildcat Will said:

Evidently, since I apparently share their point of view from a business standpoint, it is you, not I, that is ass backwards because it happened in reality. 

Don't be a dumb ass and act as if you have no idea the intent of the metaphor.

maybe that is yer problem...

you "guesstimate" their "veiwpoint",

then try to virtue signal your own agreement,

with yer own guesstimate. 

💩

PS: Hope this helps 👍 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...