Georgia state championship schedule

Ga96

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

So who the hell is Carrollton and mill creek? @ATLien12x @TheMaximumHornetStinghow y’all let these unheard of teams win the big boy tile, for Christ sake @MA Fan these two teams in championship ain’t even got no acronyms 

You can't even make an acronym out of Carrollton. C-ton? C-town? Sounds like an Ohio D6 school. Permanent Tier 4 status. @HooverOutlawhow is the GHSA allowing this to happen?

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And btw... 

The Multiplier is a BS fucking mess because the GHSA doesnt evenly apply it... 

If they did: 

Lee 

Cartersville 

And 

Woodward Academy 

Would be in 7A... 

u lied to me last week too, I asked who had the biggest lineman and teams and u said Mill creek and colquit but when I was watching Carolton game they were towering colquit 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

u lied to me last week too, I asked who had the biggest lineman and teams and u said Mill creek and colquit but when I was watching Carolton game they were towering colquit 

It was only a matter of time before it caught up with them. A team that's actually as good as them with beef along the lines was gonna get colquitt up outta there. Damn! This was supposed to be Buford...lol. But we're in for a good one on Saturday night tho. 

On 12/6/2022 at 10:15 AM, FreeBird said:

So who the hell is Carrollton and mill creek? @ATLien12x @TheMaximumHornetStinghow y’all let these unheard of teams win the big boy tile, for Christ sake @MA Fan these two teams in championship ain’t even got no acronyms 

Mill Creek is or was the largest high school in Ga.  At one point before Lanier opened, they were a touch over 4k students.  They've been on the cusp several times in the past 10-12 years.  Been in the semis at least once if not twice and in the quarters multiple times.  It's always been close but no cigar.  I lean towards them over Carrollton mostly because they re a Gwinnett school that we have played and I know more about them.