Michael Avenatti

FreeBird

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ima be honest... 

Last election taught me mever to underestimate how stupid things can get in this country.... 

And Kanye is teaching me that they can get alot worse... 

Kanye knows what he’s talking about tho , outside of 10-15% when he says bonkers shit , but most of time if u think about it , he ain’t wrong 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Kanye knows what he’s talking about tho , outside of 10-15% when he says bonkers shit , but most of time if u think about it , he ain’t wrong 

I wish nothing bad on the man but something is wrong with him... 

Rather its spiritual or Mental... Idk... 

But the mans hurtin.... 

This is why I say dont fuck with the Khardashians.... 

But when he started going on the Hitler and anti-Jew stuff I decided to excuse myself from.anything to do with him.... 

He doesnt speak for me and I dont agree with him... 

I got enough problems on my own... 

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wish nothing bad on the man but something is wrong with him... 

Rather its spiritual or Mental... Idk... 

But the mans hurtin.... 

This is why I say dont fuck with the Khardashians.... 

But when he started going on the Hitler and anti-Jew stuff I decided to excuse myself from.anything to do with him.... 

He doesnt speak for me and I dont agree with him... 

I got enough problems on my own... 

He is just different.

There is nothing wrong with him. He thinks different from you, so what?

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

He is just different.

There is nothing wrong with him. He thinks different from you, so what?

Everybody is free to thi k what they want... 

Say what they want... 

Im not gonna tell anyone how to live their life but I can very well choose not to have anything to do with their decisions and distance myself away from them.... 

Ive been listening to Kanye and Ive been trying to make sure that maybe Im not the Crazy one.... 

But saying "I wanna go defcon 3 on these Jews" and "I love Hitler and the Nazi's" (And I know what he was trying to do and what he meant but the Fucking Nazi's and Hitler are not the group or people you should be using the indiscriminate Christian Love Mantra on)... 

I cant get with him like this and honestly I hate seeing him like this... 

For fucks sake the mans out here hanging with Nick Fuentes and Even has Trump and Alex Jones second guessing some shit 

FUCKING ALEX JONES WAS THE SANE ONE FOR A MOMENT I HAD TO LET THAT PROCESS.... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Say what they want... 

Im not gonna tell anyone how to live their life but I can very well choose not to have anything to do with their decisions and distance myself away from them.... 

Ive been listening to Kanye and Ive been trying to make sure that maybe Im not the Crazy one.... 

But saying "I wanna go defcon 3 on these Jews" and "I love Hitler and the Nazi's" (And I know what he was trying to do and what he meant but the Fucking Nazi's and Hitler are not the group or people you should be using the indiscriminate Christian Love Mantra on)... 

For fucks sake the mans out here hanging with Nick Fuentes and Even has Trump and Alex Jones second guessing some shit 

Outside of the hitler shit what did Ye say that was wrong 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Say what they want... 

Dude, Herschel was slow educationally in high school, college and now. I have been around this man and the level at which he communicates now is only slightly better than it was at UGA. He has been brainwashed through out his life. Ignorance is his biggest enemy and it manifest itself on a daily basis. 

What you are seeing is a lack of education. Being a Republican and living according to that edit, voids his ability to accept very much info as fact. Living your life this way with a mind that has little In it, is easily influenced.  Kanye saying he is going defcon one on Jews is obviously a phrase meaning he is going to go hard on exposing what he believes about Jews. 

Don't scare so easy. Manson wanted a race war and had a few people killed. Kanye is talking and not one Jew has been threatened and refer to him as the cause.

The thing I don’t get about the whole “Jews secretly run everything” deal is who are these Jews specifically? You would think if you that powerful you would have to be insanely rich. And if you were that rich, then someone has to know who you are. Lol. 

Is it people like Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein? Who are these Jews? Lol. 

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Dude, Herschel was slow educationally in high school, college and now. I have been around this man and the level at which he communicates now is only slightly better than it was at UGA. He has been brainwashed through out his life. Ignorance is his biggest enemy and it manifest itself on a daily basis. 

Funny, sounds like you are describing our “President “

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The thing I don’t get about the whole “Jews secretly run everything” deal is who are these Jews specifically? You would think if you that powerful you would have to be insanely rich. And if you were that rich, then someone has to know who you are. Lol. 

Is it people like Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein? Who are these Jews? Lol. 

Thing is the people that say this shit dont know either... 

Its a baseless BS theory... 

And a dangerous one.... 

This type of BS is how Hitler got started... 

He used Jews as a scapegoat for his aching country and then we got the holocaust.... 

Millions of Dead Jews and God knows how many others that Hitler deemed "Undesirables".... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good question.