Biden trades Brandon Griner for the merchant of death, and totally leaves the marine in Russia prison

FreeBird

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Scum bag of the century 

He is for making this trade. Sending 100’s of billions to his buddies in Ukraine while our economy is crippled is so evil and malicious. That’s the worst part about this disastrous presidency. All the worst things that are happening are intentional and by design 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is for making this trade. Sending 100’s of billions to his buddies in Ukraine while our economy is crippled is so evil and malicious. That’s the worst part about this disastrous presidency. All the worst things that are happening are intentional and by design 

You're not stupid for hating Biden.

You're stupid for not knowing simple facts about the economy and saying that any "damage" done to it by people you hate is intentional.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're not stupid for hating Biden.

You're stupid for not knowing simple facts about the economy and saying that any "damage" done to it by people you hate is intentional.

Yes spending trillions caused inflation. It wasn’t covid. I guarantee you if you asked anyone if they want some “covid relief” that will cost them 10 times more than that with inflation for the coming years they would have told you to fuck off. 

• Like 1

Haven't they been trying to get Whelan home for Years? Before Griner even got arrested? 

Yea... 

That deal wasn't gonna happen so your fake rage is for nothing... 

Should he be returned home? ABSO FUCKING LUTELY... but this is Russia we're talking about

The fact that we where able to get anyone from Russia right now is a freaking miracle.... 

That being said I personally feel like her punishment was to harsh to behin with... 

But like I also said before... 

When you go to a country like Russia thats already not our biggest fan.... 

You dont go carrying fucking Cannabis vape pens.... 

I might not agree with Russia's rules regarding it.... 

But its their country and while you're there you gotta respect their rules until you get back home stateside... 

You couldn't stay away from that shit long enough till you got back stateside?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes spending trillions caused inflation. It wasn’t covid. I guarantee you if you asked anyone if they want some “covid relief” that will cost them 10 times more than that with inflation for the coming years they would have told you to fuck off. 

COVID is *why* the government spent so much on stimulus. 53% of individual stimulus checks were signed by Donald Trump.

8% inflation, which leveled off months ago and is slowly starting to dissipate, isn't 10x more, dumbass. 

Again, what makes you stupid is not your worldview. It's your ignorance and having no imitative to learn anything.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yep because its strictly the Biden administration's fault for all of this... 

Not mishandling of Covid from the get go by the previous administration.... 

Not the refusal to increase wages... or anything from the previous administration...

None of that.... 

No no no... 

All Biden... All his fault always was and always will be.... 

BIDEN DID THIS! 

The american hating Liberals have done it again... 

Its time for the RIGHTEOUS Republicans to rise up and do something again.... 

More Corporate and Rich People Tax cuts and breaks.... because they have it so hard... 

Then We'll overturn a bunch of policies and Dem decisions while offering nothing to replace said policy or decision because we totally don't half ass shit... 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Haven't they been trying to get Whelan home for Years? Before Griner even got arrested? 

Yea... 

That deal wasn't gonna happen so your fake rage is for nothing... 

Should he be returned home? ABSO FUCKING LUTELY... but this is Russia we're talking about

And he is accused of espionage so obviously it's going to be a harder bargain.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would like to see what the lefties think about this? Are you programmed to say this was a good trade, or are you allowed to call out your leaders and have your own opinion?

Shut up little bitch and I'll ponder an answer for you....how 'bout this, the Lefty American press is on Joe's ass to retrieve a not to bright lesbian basketball player, all the while American made weapons are dropping on Russians heads.  Now "The Merchant of Death"  ( cool WWE name, wonder if he ever wore a mask ) is being sent home in exchange. But the retired white American military hero is left to rot in a far away jail cell. Continuing my "speculation" retired Marine Paul Whelan (those type's sometimes are spy's too, I know hard to believe ) is a more valuable commodity for Putin. He wants a real spy in trade not a greedy arms dealer trying to make a buck. Speculation, sure, it's still more plausible then anything coming out of your pea sized brain.    

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Shut up little bitch and I'll ponder an answer for you....how 'bout this, the Lefty American press is on Joe's ass to retrieve a not to bright lesbian basketball player, all the while American made weapons are dropping on Russians heads.  Now "The Merchant of Death"  ( cool WWE name, wonder if he ever wore a mask ) is being sent home in exchange. But the retired white American military hero is left to rot in a far away jail cell. Continuing my "speculation" retired Marine Paul Whelan (those type's sometimes are spy's too, I know hard to believe ) is a more valuable commodity for Putin. He wants a real spy in trade not a greedy arms dealer trying to make a buck. Speculation, sure, it's still more plausible then anything coming out of your pea sized brain.    

At end of day we have a dickless administration, u can get mad yell at the right that’s fine trust me we’re used to it, but bidens ability to negotiate is gonna make us a 3rd world country 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Spin it how you want, at end of day, Biden traded an international terrorist with an American hating Womens basketball player, fair deal right? Only in the lefts heads is it fair

Tell me or please show me where Griner said she hates America? 

Is it because she kneeled during the Anthem? 

And thats just absolutely intolerable... 

But J6 though...

• Like 3

• FreeBird changed the title to Biden trades Brandon Griner for the merchant of death, and totally leaves the marine in Russia prison