Biden trades Brandon Griner for the merchant of death, and totally leaves the marine in Russia prison

FreeBird

Bolton, a “dear friend” of Trump of course, had this to say about the deal. I’m no Bolton fan at all, but I’m old enough to remember the dem boot lickers believing his every word was gospel when he was at odds with Trump. Bolton is correct here. There is not a debate. Bout stays in prison even if Whelan and the freak have to sit also.  Trump made the right call. He was deemed too dangerous to be set free…And surprising absolutely no one, pudding brain didn’t. Now the Merchant of Death is back in the game. But hey, the WNBA has their America-hating, wife-beating player back. Bravo 👏 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/trump-turned-down-viktor-bout-for-paul-whelan-prisoner-swap-john-bolton-says/ar-AA1547di

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you don’t think the Russians would have given up an obscure marine in exchange for an international arms dealer then your brain has long been fried. 

this deal was to pander with identity politics national and international security be damned

Going forward, anyone, anywhere who suffers harm as a result of malfeasance perpetuated by Victor Bout should be compensated by the US government for the insanely irresponsible nature of our action.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you don’t think the Russians would have given up an obscure marine in exchange for an international arms dealer then your brain has long been fried. 

this deal was to pander with identity politics national and international security be damned

And again if you think Putin is gonna give America any kind of leverage in a trade you're a damn fool... 

12 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

You can send all the Memes and Tik Toks and it aint gonna change my mind or what I said.... 

1. Yes I feel Griner made a Dumb ass decision? was it 9 years worthy? Absolutely not. everybody and they mama knows it was a political fucking stunt by Putin.... 

This all boils down to respecting another countries laws.... if you gonna travel elsewhere know the rules and laws... and Don't break em.... she should've waited till she got back home to get that shit on her.... 

2. Fake Outrage.... the Right is Master's of it... Where y'all this mad when Trump didnt bring him home? Just asking? Because from what Ive seen he got arrested in 2018... that gave him plenty of time to do something but he didnt... 

3. Y'all REALLY TRULY BELIEVE MuthaFuckin PUTIN  OF ALL PEOPLE IS GOING TO GIVE AMERICA THE USA A FUCKING FAIR DEAL?! PUT DOWN THE MENTHOLS AND LOOK AT THIS MANS TRACK RECORD AND POLITICAL CHESS BOARD FOR A MINUTE. 

BECAUSE IF YOU FOR ONE SECOND BELIEVE HE'S GOING TO GIVE UP 2 POLITICAL PAWNS THEN YOU'VE BEEN WAYCHING TOO MUCH FOX NEWS.

I'D SOONER BELIEVE SANTA CLAUS IS GONNA BRING ME A FUCKING TESLA IN JULY. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Yes I feel Griner made a Dumb ass decision? was it 9 years worthy? Absolutely not. everybody and they mama knows it was a political fucking stunt by Putin.... 

Your shitting me right, cmon max dont be like that , I hate when people have the nerve to criticize other countries  laws, u tell me what would happen if she got caught smuggling in weed from out of county  to a international airport like in Texas , u acting like she would get probation or something ,,, I love ya but ur clueless on how many people in America have gone to jail and prison over weed

end of day you traded a pot head for a top international terrorist 

if you don’t see the problem then there is something seriously configured wrong in ur head

A POTHEAD FOR A TERRORIST MERCHANT OF DEATH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You can send all the Memes and Tik Toks and it aint gonna change my mind or what I said.... 

This all boils down to respecting another countries laws.... if you gonna travel elsewhere know the rules and laws... and Don't break em.... she should've waited till she got back home to get that shit on her.... 

2. Fake Outrage.... the Right is Master's of it... Where y'all this mad when Trump didnt bring him home? Just asking? Because from what Ive seen he got arrested in 2018... that gave him plenty of time to do something but he didnt... 

3. Y'all REALLY TRULY BELIEVE MuthaFuckin PUTIN  OF ALL PEOPLE IS GOING TO GIVE AMERICA THE USA A FUCKING FAIR DEAL?! PUT DOWN THE MENTHOLS AND LOOK AT THIS MANS TRACK RECORD AND POLITICAL CHESS BOARD FOR A MINUTE. 

BECAUSE IF YOU FOR ONE SECOND BELIEVE HE'S GOING TO GIVE UP 2 POLITICAL PAWNS THEN YOU'VE BEEN WAYCHING TOO MUCH FOX NEWS.

There shouldn't have been a choice between the dumbass Griner and the marine.

The real issue is trying so hard to free a criminal moron by freeing one of the most dangerous men on the planet.

This was one of the most idiotic, irresponsible and negligent decisions ever made by a US president.

Pray this guy doesn't go back into business, because if he does, people die.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Your shitting me right, cmon max dont be like that , I hate when people have the nerve to criticize other countries  laws, u tell me what would happen if she got caught smuggling in weed from out of county  to a international airport like in Texas , u acting like she would get probation or something ,,, I love ya but ur clueless on how many people in America have gone to jail and prison over weed

end of day you traded a pot head for a top international terrorist 

if you don’t see the problem then there is something seriously configured wrong in ur head

A POTHEAD FOR A TERRORIST MERCHANT OF DEATH

Tell me where I said she wouldnt get arrested here for weed? 

But atleast she would've been home in Texas or wherever she lives.... 

The reason I said she shouldve waited till she got back stateside is so SHIT like this wouldnt happen...

Because she immediately got turned into a political pawn for Putin and Friends and now we had to trade one of the most dangerous men alive to get her out of some Completely avoidable trouble.... 

Domestic issues and International Issues are 2 different ball games... 

• FreeBird changed the title to Biden trades Brandon Griner for the merchant of death, and totally leaves the marine in Russia prison
On 12/10/2022 at 8:39 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thank god your not president lol , u would free Hitler  for a basketball player if given the opportunity to do that trade