America's proclivity for arrogance

Wildcat Will

It is hard in this America. On top of it's ingrained and diversified system of discrimination, it has an illness that appears in the eyes of it's citizens on a daily basis. A symptom of is historical underbelly, exposed as the illness that besets it. Not a day passes without a parent telling their child how to come back home (alive).

Each day, there is dissent. Someone is protesting something. No problem. That is an American right. In the land of the free, you have to fight for it. Certain people feel they have rights that are contrary to the system. Never thought I would see Americans attack America. Certain people feel special. Their status in society overrides that of those of a perceived lower class status. Ahh the arrogance.

The eradication of certain diseases was a result of medical scientific advancement. Certain people feel a certain way about vaccine's. Because of the way they feel, measles, mumps, whooping cough and chicken pox are making a comeback.

Thanks anti-vaxers.

This is what we get when they think they have the right to change things. Things put into place for the benefit of all. Kinda like the mask mandate. Remember the special people? Talk about arrogance.

They changed the rules because they lost an election and still lost. They gutted the Civil Rights Act and people are still fighting for their fights. Hell, they even fought a war to keep it their way but lost. 

Don't tell that to the DAR. They tried to rewrite history to tell a different story. Could that be much like today when history is being unwritten? The ugly truth shall not be taught they say. Let history now reflect a percent nation with no discernable historical mistakes to or about involving mankind. It never happened. Neither did the America Natives experience any issues. They are still complacent* today. 

Talk about arrogance.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

It is hard in this America. On top of it's ingrained and diversified system of discrimination, it has an illness that appears in the eyes of it's citizens on a daily basis. A symptom of is historical underbelly, exposed as the illness that besets it. Not a day passes without a parent telling their child how to come back home (alive).

Each day, there is dissent. Someone is protesting something. No problem. That is an American right. In the land of the free, you have to fight for it. Certain people feel they have rights that are contrary to the system. Never thought I would see Americans attack America. Certain people feel special. Their status in society overrides that of those of a perceived lower class status. Ahh the arrogance.

The eradication of certain diseases was a result of medical scientific advancement. Certain people feel a certain way about vaccine's. Because of the way they feel, measles, mumps, whooping cough and chicken pox are making a comeback.

Thanks anti-vaxers.

This is what we get when they think they have the right to change things. Things put into place for the benefit of all. Kinda like the mask mandate. Remember the special people? Talk about arrogance.

They changed the rules because they lost an election and still lost. They gutted the Civil Rights Act and people are still fighting for their fights. Hell, they even fought a war to keep it their way but lost. 

Don't tell that to the DAR. They tried to rewrite history to tell a different story. Could that be much like today when history is being unwritten? The ugly truth shall not be taught they say. Let history now reflect a percent nation with no discernable historical mistakes to or about involving mankind. It never happened. Neither did the America Natives experience any issues. They are still complacent* today. 

Talk about arrogance.

Bro it’s Friday go to bar have a drink relax, this is not good for ur high blood pressure 

Just now, FreeBird said:

Ok so why fuck up that mood set and come on here acting like a complete Darren, shit enjoy that privileged life your living 

I am here for you. To make sure you know truth. To make sure you never forget.

By the way, no way to spoil the mood. I am too blessed to be stressed. That does not mean my work is done. It is never done. 

This work takes no days off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Thanks anti-vaxers.

Are you inferring that Covid anti vaxers are responsible for the resurgence of various other afflictions?  What percentage of Covid anti vaxers do you think aren’t vaccinated for the other diseases you listed?  
In playing the blame game, your guilty of generalization.

Tsk tsk. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Are you inferring that Covid anti vaxers are responsible for the resurgence of various other afflictions?  What percentage of Covid anti vaxers do you think aren’t vaccinated for the other diseases you listed?  

Tsk tsk. 

I’m vaxed for every disease , tetnis like 4 weeks ago, I just don’t believe in expiermental vaccines 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now Will is your hero? SMH 

Never heard that mention before, that’s all.  Don’t read more into it than the boldfaced portion.  

As someone who doesn’t mind sharing personal tidbits of info here, I also enjoy folks who open up a bit and he does.  

My attached post was a suggestion.  

69FF819D-729C-4B79-A420-5A9B23F1D502.jpeg

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Tsk tsk. 

No. Your reading comprehension needs work. I was very clear in my message. I clearly spoke of childhood diseases. 

I have no idea how many are not vaxxed against those childhood diseases. Maybe their parents were anti-vaxers too. Who knows.

I know those that don't immunize put the general public at risk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I have no idea how many are not vaxxed against those childhood diseases. Maybe their parents were anti-vaxers too. Who knows.

Yet you clearly feel compelled to place blame upon something you admit you have no idea about.  You are not nearly as intelligent as you try to portray.  You are a legend in your own mind lol.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

Yet you clearly feel compelled to place blame upon something you admit you have no idea about.  You are not nearly as intelligent as you try to portray.  You are a legend in your own mind lol.

I said I have no idea how many people are without those particular childhood vaccines. 

It is common knowledge that anti-vaxxers......don't do vaccines. It does not take 4 years of college to figure this stuff out Sherlock.

• Like 1

I said I have no idea how many people are without those particular childhood vaccines. 

In that case, you are not qualified to speak to the subject. 

It is common knowledge that anti-vaxxers......don't do vaccines.

Oh really.  There are a lot of vaccines out there.   What constitutes an anti vaxer?  Which vaccines must one take to avoid the label?  

Did you know there are immunological assays that can be performed through blood tests that can accurately assess one’s “proclivity” towards susceptibility to the Covid or many other viruses?  They aren’t as automated as many of the routine blood tests we all take periodically and due to the costs, aren’t something health insurance would cover.  But, if sufficient numbers of enlightened politicians made it such that funding was provided to assess the entire population, then we would know who’s at risk and who isn’t.  Let’s say 40% of the population was found to not have to worry about Covid and as such required no vaccine, no masking, no social distancing or lockdown.  Then it’s a simple matter of locking down the hordes of immunological weaklings until such time as the virus was eradicated.  That would be truly following the science.  Might need to shut down the borders or have visitors provide proof of sufficiently robust immune response.   But, in the end, you protect the entire population.    I’m game for it, how about you?  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, On2whls said:

In that case, you are not qualified to speak to the subject. 

Oh really.  There are a lot of vaccines out there.   What constitutes an anti vaxer?  Which vaccines must one take to avoid the label?  

Did you know there are immunological assays that can be performed through blood tests that can accurately assess one’s “proclivity” towards susceptibility to the Covid or many other viruses?  They aren’t as automated as many of the routine blood tests we all take periodically and due to the costs, aren’t something health insurance would cover.  But, if sufficient numbers of enlightened politicians made it such that funding was provided to assess the entire population, then we would know who’s at risk and who isn’t.  Let’s say 40% of the population was found to not have to worry about Covid and as such required no vaccine, no masking, no social distancing or lockdown.  Then it’s a simple matter of locking down the hordes of immunological weaklings until such time as the virus was eradicated.  That would be truly following the science.  Might need to shut down the borders or have visitors provide proof of sufficiently robust immune response.   But, in the end, you protect the entire population.    I’m game for it, how about you?  

Word salad. Off topic.

On 12/9/2022 at 7:18 AM, Wildcat Will said:

Thanks anti-vaxers.

Talk about arrogance.

Nice opinion piece Willie, sounds like a copy and paste from some lefty White probably female professor. With a touch of Willie added. I could be wrong - this could all be Willie’s work, he is pretty messed up in the head and hates about 50% of his fellow citizens. 

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

Nice opinion piece Willie, sounds like a copy and paste from some lefty White probably female professor. With a touch of Willie added. I could be wrong - this could all be Willie’s work, he is pretty messed up in the head and hates about 50% of his fellow citizens. 

No. You’re not wrong. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Warrior said:

Opinions matter. Otherwise, there would be nothing.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

And of course, to you, that matters?

Because you do not see what I see?

Because you are not me?

Your thought process is dictated by your experiences in life. Let your conscious guide you grasshopper.

Confucius say man with penis in peanut butter jar, fuck$ing nuts.

• Haha 2