Good game, Georgia AA Championship

Wildcat Will

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

6 of their 7 best wins were by 10 points or less.

5 of them by one score.

Yeah football at this level is not really good. It can be good for its level but that doesn’t make it actually good football when you compare it to the highest standard. 

Everything has to be judged in the context like this. the worst NFL team stinks by the NFL standards, but is light years better than any other football on the planet being played. 

Same with small no name high school teams. They might be “good” for a 1A or 2A level but when you compare them to the highest level of HSFB being played it’s mediocre at best 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah football at this level is not really good. It can be good for its level but that doesn’t make it actually good football when you compare it to the highest standard. 

Everything has to be judged in the context like this. the worst NFL team stinks by the NFL standards, but is light years better than any other football on the planet being played. 

Same with small no name high school teams. They might be “good” for a 1A or 2A level but when you compare them to the highest level of HSFB being played it’s mediocre at best 

I think you are jaded. You are of the impression that only the big schools play good football 

I pity you.

You are closed minded and that is causing you to miss sone good football.

Don't watch. Wait and watch the schools you proclaim to be the shittest in the nation from Florida.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I think you are jaded. You are of the impression that only the big schools play good football 

I pity you.

You are closed minded and that is causing you to miss sone good football.

Don't watch. Wait and watch the schools you proclaim to be the shittest in the nation from Florida.

I’m saying it all has to have context. My son asked me if Land O Lakes High was a good football team.  I said….

in Land O Lakes? Yes definitely!

in Pasco County? Yes!

in the Tampa Bay Area? No!

in Florida? Hell no!

in the USA? Hell fuck no!!

context 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m saying it all has to have context. My son asked me if Land O Lakes High was a good football team.  I said….

in Land O Lakes? Yes definitely!

in Pasco County? Yes!

in the Tampa Bay Area? No!

in Florida? Hell no!

in the USA? Hell fuck no!!

context 

To me, Land o Lakes is butter.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can like small football but don’t lie and try and sell it as good football. I like watching my son play 14U ball, but it doesn’t make the football any better just because I like it. 

You're full of it man. Give someone credit......anyone. 

Good football can be played on any level if the players understand the game and execute a game plan.

Mature mentally.

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You're full of it man. Give someone credit......anyone. 

Good football can be played on any level if the players understand the game and execute a game plan.

Mature mentally.

Kind of ironic you were asking me to mature at the same time you were trying to sell your opinion as a fact. You like 2A football. No issues there. But don’t try and sell it to me as some high quality football. There’s a difference. 

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Kind of ironic you were asking me to mature at the same time you were trying to sell your opinion as a fact. You like 2A football. No issues there. But don’t try and sell it to me as some high quality football. There’s a difference. 

I like all hsfb. Athletes everywhere you go.

I am not trying to sell you anything.

You watch or you don't Jr.