Is GA the ultimate participation award state?

noonereal

I dont think hes going to get any bites. I did nothing but smile when I read the title as I knew exactly who made the thread.

GA needs no defending... the more he tries, the more successful you know GA is becoming bc it brings out the haters. 

Unfortunately NOR has let his entire existence on this forum become nothing more than a jest to be treated more as a clown than to be taken serious. Believing that if he screams his agenda loudly or enough times... itll be taken seriously.... when in truth its the class clown assuming his role.

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you watch the execution at the highest level in GA you can see that these teams are elite.

Then why don't their results match?

How can SEC athletes with coaching that's second to none and execution at the highest level beat teams like Etowah, 17-14, Cherokee 20-14, Peachtree Ridge, 29-12, and Milton, 17-0?

You're what they call a useful idiot, Nolebull.

41 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I dont think hes going to get any bites. I did nothing but smile when I read the title as I knew exactly who made the thread.

You did more than smile. You responded.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Thoughts? 

I think it would be tough for any state to take the Ultimate Participation Award title away from NJ. Perhaps you feel comfortable arguing against GA, but didn't you even mention last week that a team like DBP competes against only 11 schools for their right to be crowned NJ Champs? That's silly. Something like 20 state champions in NJ? Now that's a lot of state champions running around.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So I'm an idiot for saying top GA teams are top national teams? 

No. You're an idiot for saying that teams with SEC players, coaching that's second to none and top level execution would play 4 games like Roswell has this season.

And then say that their top teams are as good as anyone and are elite.

29 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I think it would be tough for any state to take the Ultimate Participation Award title away from NJ. Perhaps you feel comfortable arguing against GA, but didn't you even mention last week that a team like DBP competes against only 11 schools for their right to be crowned NJ Champs? That's silly. Something like 20 state champions in NJ? Now that's a lot of state champions running around.

Tell you what Max, if I ever refer  to a new Jersey team as great by citing it's state championship, you go off me. I never have.

Now back to the subject at hand. GA's terrible schedules and ridiculous national polls rewards.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Sooooooo, two wrongs make a right? Tell you what Max, if I ever refer  to a number team as great by citing it's state championship, you go off me. I never have.

Now back to the subject at hand. GA's terrible schedules and ridiculous national polls rewards.

Your thread title reads, "Is Georgia the ultimate participation award state?" I think NJ is more so. Nothing having to do with two wrongs making a right.

I mean, they play weak in state schedules and then demand national rankings. 

Thoughts? 

I mean, they play weak in state schedules and then demand national rankings. 

Thoughts? 

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Tell you what Max, if I ever refer  to a new Jersey team as great by citing it's state championship, you go off me. I never have.

Lol participation award? 

The fuck? you guys literally give out a trophy to group champions. wtf is that?

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What is this  Bs? We had 10 likes a day now 15? 

what bs.  If it can be changed it be turned off. How annoying.

Maybe it has something to do with where one falls on the newbie-advanced poster scale? 

Idk. 

Either that or Prep is playing with it just to irritate you. 

xD