Is GA the ultimate participation award state?

noonereal

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

Then why don't their results match?

How can SEC athletes with coaching that's second to none and execution at the highest level beat teams like Etowah, 17-14, Cherokee 20-14, Peachtree Ridge, 29-12, and Milton, 17-0?

You're what they call a useful idiot, Nolebull.

How do they not? Those scores are against each other. A multi-loss Etowah team that lost in the 1st rd of GAs playoffs, beat a Spartanburg squad in SCs 5A class.

Roswell has 11 other games played than those few you type out. 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

How do they not? Those scores are against each other.

Alabama is a great team that beats the hell out of other SEC teams.

Why?

Because they're great.

Roswell is not great or even close.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

A multi-loss Etowah team that lost in the 1st rd of GAs playoffs, beat a Spartanburg squad in SCs 5A class.

Etowah stinks.

Just because they beat a mythical beast known as an OOS team doesn't then make them good by proxy.

It could just mean the OOS team isn't any good.

Why do you always insist that it's the other way around?

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Roswell has 11 other games played than those few you type out. 

They have 10 other games, Pythagoras.

So almost 30% of their games were lackluster.

Sorry.

Not elite.

Not even close.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Forget Grayson, they are legit. Top 5. No argument. They are not an Allen. But look at Roswell and mill Creek. No better nor worse than PC, SJR, SPP, DBP...

The difference? Weak schedules and a favorable zip code. Hence humans over rank them. Thank goodness for Cal.

LOL... that is your problem with it... for Mill Creek & Roswell to receive better rankings than PC or DBP, SPP... etc...

Have your State Runner-Ups , beat our average 3A teams by more than 13 points and then talk. Perhaps have one of your Sig 6, not lose by 24 to a team Buford just beat by 7(really 14). Maybe the mighty DBP could do a little better than losing 50-21 to a team Grayson sent home 35-3. Perhaps DBP could actually score on the team Colquitt was but 3 missed FGs from beating. 

NJ had never had a favorable outcome connected to a GA team... Ever. Your State Fucking Champion lost to PAHOKEE. You have 24 champions or so and only 1 that means anything, and even it is diminishing every single year.

This is a desperate attempt to turn attention from the disaster that is quickly becoming NJs only relevant teams, those you deem the Sig 6. A participation state if I ever saw it.

And Canes... keep harping about outcomes of insignificane, but ignore STAs 0 wins over relevant teams, and 2 losses. 2. There isnt a team in America that does less with more. How many times does STA have to disappoint to start the season for you to come to terms with that? 

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Maybe the mighty DBP could do a little better than losing 50-21 to a team Grayson sent home 35-3. 

Those results weren't against the same team.

You're just flailing and making stuff up now.

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And Canes... keep harping about outcomes of insignificane

You really are a Georgia peach.

4 games where they can't dominate weak teams are 'insignificane' but beating a North Cobb team by 3 touchdowns, who lost to Harrison by two touchdowns, is impressive.

Says all we need to know about ECHS05.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NOR just being NOR.

I respect GA hsfb. However, I'd still like to see a significant OOS victory over a team outside of FL. That would make me a full-time supporter. 

Recent losses:

BTW over Norcoss

IMG over Grayson

AHP over CQ

SPP over BT (I realize this game was irrelevant)

Best win:

Buf over TC

Would love to see Ga play a top team from TX, OH, NJ, MD or PA one day

You use BT vs SPP against yourself... SPP finished as the almighty NPG4 runner-up... losing 33-28 to PC in the state championship...

BT is a 3A school... the 5th largest class in GA... and your Sig 6 member that finished as state runner up could do no better than 41-28

Again AHP over CC? AHP is undefeated with a 21-0 over DBP on their resume. Colquitt finished the year with 5 losses, 4 to GA schools...  and CC, who lost 17-14, was a couple missed FGs away from beating the same team that goose-egged DBP.

Im not sure Im bring up any GA-NJ connections , as there isnt 1 that would look on NJ favorable... and no, it isnt coincidence.

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

but ignore STAs 0 wins over relevant teams

North Cobb 'impressive' 21 point win.

But STA has zero wins over relevant teams.

Cherokee is a 'solid' team.

But STA has zero wins over relevant teams.

Get a life, kid. You're a stooge with no credibility.

I have more credibility in my turds then you have in your entire body.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

BT is a 3A school... the 5th largest class in GA... 

Blessed Trinity is a 4A school.

You don't even know your own state let alone someone else's.

A 10-3 team with 2 losses to OOS teams. Both losses by 2+ touchdowns.

Their lone Georgia loss? 1-point.

10-1 against Georgia schools.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

You really are a Georgia peach.

4 games where they can't dominate weak teams are 'insignificane' but beating a North Cobb team by 3 touchdowns, who lost to Harrison by two touchdowns, is impressive.

Says all we need to know about ECHS05.

And of beating Colquitt 34-3? Buford 24-7? Westlake 28-0? Archer 47-0? Woodstock 59-7? 

You often mistake bringing to light your hypocrisy , with changing the subject.

Roswells resume FAR outshines St. Thomas Aquinas... there is a 0 behind the - . Where as STA carries a 2 behind their - . 1 of the losses to a team of insignificance.

How do you debunk Roswell as not Top 10 worthy whilst defending STA? A team with 0 wins of notes, and multiple failings. Their balls shrink up into their stomach everytime they play a game of note. They may beat Bradley City 70-0... but havent beaten a real team in YEARS. 

In fact, they are 1-3 OOS in their past 4 games. No matter how much talent they attempt to steal from the teams around them... it never seems to be enough.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And of beating Colquitt 34-3? Buford 24-7? Westlake 28-0? Archer 47-0? Woodstock 59-7? 

We're looking at an entire resume!

Stop saying "bbbbbb, but, but, but one time against 5-loss Colquitt they played well!"

It's being weighed against their body of work.

Elite teams don't beat 4 mediocre teams as meekly as Roswell does and then point to a 28-0 win over a team that shouldn't even have been there.

Do you think last year's Colquitt team would have beaten Westlake 28-0? Rush would've had no mercy. He would've buried them.

10 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Blessed Trinity is a 4A school.

You don't even know your own state let alone someone else's.

A 10-3 team with 2 losses to OOS teams. Both losses by 2+ touchdowns.

Their lone Georgia loss? 1-point.

10-1 against Georgia schools.

Ah... I still live in last year... as they have been 3A for the past few.  But thanks for letting me know as you check CalPreps to see.

BT had 0 wins of note. And lost 56-6 to McCallie TN. A team .500 7A Peachtree Ridge bested 20-9. 

BT did beat Marist though.

And I remember Canes... saying Marist would lose to Belen Jesuit FL... and then Marist proceeded to stop Belens ass 27-0.

Same was said by you of Godby and Marist... before Marist beat them too.

You dont know shit, as you have been wrong every single solitary time youve opened your mouth. And you only open it now because you know STA doesnt have the balls to accept an invite to TX. And if they did, theyd unlikely be put against Grayson.

Explain to me... why AHP could only best Colquitt 17-14.... laid hopes on missed FGs. And Roswell, beat them 34-3 but 2 weeks later.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Roswells resume FAR outshines St. Thomas Aquinas... there is a 0 behind the - . Where as STA carries a 2 behind their - .

That's about the extent of your argument.

Roswell is undefeated and STA has 2 losses.

It doesn't get any more sophisticated than that.

And that's really the problem with Georgia. You think being undefeated automatically means you're good.

Roswell is a fraud for their current ranking. They don't belong and haven't belonged all season.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

How do you debunk Roswell as not Top 10 worthy whilst defending STA?

It's an automatic disqualifier when you can't dominate 4 mediocre teams.

That's not a fluke or an outlier. It's a trend.

If Jake Allen trips coming out of center against BTW you wouldn't even be making this silly point.

That's how flimsy your argument is.

There's nothing you can say to mitigate Roswell's failures.

A team with 0 wins of notes

But Cherokee is a solid team.

Tift County is a good team.

Etowah is a good team.

Says all we need to know about this guy.

Just now, LOSer said:

It's an automatic disqualifier when you can't dominate 4 mediocre teams.

That's not a fluke or an outlier. It's a trend.

If Jake Allen trips coming out of center against BTW you wouldn't even be making this silly point.

That's how flimsy your argument is.

There's nothing you can say to mitigate Roswell's failures.

Can we at least agree that Jake Allen is an awful quarterback? Good grief. I've never felt so embarrassed/queasy watching a kid MISS as much as I have with him this season.

BT had 0 wins of note.

As do most of the sorry ass Georgia teams you yank on a daily basis.

The moment they get handled in two OOS games then all of the sudden don't have any wins of note.

Typical blowhard clown with no standards.

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Can we at least agree that Jake Allen is an awful quarterback? Good grief. I've never felt so embarrassed/queasy watching a kid MISS as much as I have with him this season.

Don't act like you've seen him play more than one game this year. That game being on the road at #1 Bishop Gorman.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And I remember Canes... saying Marist would lose to Belen Jesuit FL... and then Marist proceeded to stop Belens ass 27-0.

You're lying again.

Typical.

I said if they lose to Marist they shouldn't be allowed through customs at MIA.

I couldn't have been more clear. Go look it up.

You're just lying now to cover for your obvious incompetence.

35 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

LOL... that is your problem with it... for Mill Creek & Roswell to receive better rankings than PC or DBP, SPP... etc...

Have your State Runner-Ups , beat our average 3A teams by more than 13 points and then talk. Perhaps have one of your Sig 6, not lose by 24 to a team Buford just beat by 7(really 14). Maybe the mighty DBP could do a little better than losing 50-21 to a team Grayson sent home 35-3. Perhaps DBP could actually score on the team Colquitt was but 3 missed FGs from beating. 

NJ had never had a favorable outcome connected to a GA team... Ever. Your State Fucking Champion lost to PAHOKEE. You have 24 champions or so and only 1 that means anything, and even it is diminishing every single year.

This is a desperate attempt to turn attention from the disaster that is quickly becoming NJs only relevant teams, those you deem the Sig 6. A participation state if I ever saw it.

And Canes... keep harping about outcomes of insignificane, but ignore STAs 0 wins over relevant teams, and 2 losses. 2. There isnt a team in America that does less with more. How many times does STA have to disappoint to start the season for you to come to terms with that? 

WHOOPS! 

Suddenly NOR is like:

Image result for man fishing gif

Here LOSer, you handle the small ones! 

Image result for guy tossing fish to another guy  gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

As do most of the sorry ass Georgia teams you yank on a daily basis.

The moment they get handled in two OOS games they all of the sudden don't have any wins of note.

Typical blowhard clown with no standards.

So who do you champion then? Sorry ass team from Fort Lauderdale with 2 losses and 0 wins of note? 

I give no shit of BT losing to SPP 41-28. Thats impressive. McCallie beating them 56-6 only shows how lacking NJ was this season. McCallie, a top 10 TN team, fell at the hands of PTR, and PTR didnt have a good season in 7A.

You forget your place. You disappeared like a pussy after STA choked up another OOS game to DBP... after all your shit talking. Which isnt all that uncommon.. being 1-3 in their last OOS matches. But keep beating Viera & Lakeland , maybe thatll land you enough recruits to beat someone of note. At this rate STA would have to recruit the New England Patriots to wear their jerseys if they ever hope to win another meaningful game.

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You're lying again.

Typical.

I said if they lose to Marist they shouldn't be allowed through customs at MIA.

I couldn't have been more clear. Go look it up.

You're just lying now to cover for your obvious incompetence.

You are lying. Twisting words to hide your intent. Had Godby or Belen Jesuit won it wouldnt been "I told you so, Marist sucks." Although im sure you uttered the latter part either way.