Is GA the ultimate participation award state?

noonereal

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

So who do you champion then? Sorry ass team from Fort Lauderdale with 2 losses and 0 wins of note? 

You really think one of your teams would have beaten Gorman in Vegas?

You really think a fluke one play loss to BTW is a be-all for STA? While at the same completely dimissing 4 mediocre wins for Roswell?

You are a clown deluxe.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I give no shit of BT losing to SPP 41-28.

Obviously you do give a shit because you mentioned it.

Funny how you can rail against St. Peter's Prep because of a 13 point win not being impressive enough but give a pass to Roswell's 4 lethargic wins by 3, 6, 17 and 17.

They should still be in the top 10.

Sure, pal.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are lying. Twisting words to hide your intent. Had Godby or Belen Jesuit won it wouldnt been "I told you so, Marist sucks." 

Marist does suck. The win or loss doesn't matter. It wouldn't change that fact.

Godby was better than Marist which is what I said.

Belen should've been barred from reentry which is what I said.

Otherwise you're just making stuff up at this point. Desperate to stop this line of questioning because you know it's going to be increasingly bad for you.

I've prosecuted greater turds than yourself on stuff like this.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Marist does suck. The win or loss doesn't matter. It wouldn't change that fact.

Godby was better than Marist which is what I said.

Belen should've been barr from reentry which is what I said.

Otherwise you're just making stuff up at this point. Desperate to stop this line of questioning because you know it's going to be increasingly bad for you.

I've prosecuted greater turds than yourself on stuff like this.

LOL you actually erased the part where I said youd say it... just so you could say it... lmfao, I love it.

Never change.

35 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

LOL you actually erased the part where I said youd say it... just so you could say it... lmfao, I love it.

Never change.

He's messed up a lot lately. It's making me wonder if this is the actual Los Canes from the previous site. He lied earlier, or "forgot", about the Booker T Washington/STA thread I started and watched. (The real LOS was a part of it) 

Sketchy 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

He lied earlier, or "forgot", about the Booker T Washington/STA thread I started and watched. (The real LOS was a part of it) 

You're right I should have a photo memory of who started threads that I was never a part of.

My bad.

I've seen Jake Allen in multiple games. He has sucked in every single one of them. Not only did I think he sucked, but the other two STA fans in the threads did as well. 

Numerous other posters also chimed in on the crappiness of him. Move along - I hope STA has the balls to accept the Bowl Series bid. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

No, you just shouldn't lie as much. 

I have actually no idea what you and your butt buddy were talking about above.

I leave the lies to you guys.

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I've seen Jake Allen in multiple games. He has sucked in every single one of them. 

You saw two games at most. Multiple games? What a liar.

Image_4.png

80% of his sacks and 50% of his INT's in those two games. His two worst efficiency games of the season. That's the narrative that will live with him forever. You clowns did the same thing to Jake Rizzo after the Bosco game and he only ended at 64% with 28 TD's and 4 INT's.

Stop pretending that you know what you're talking about. Nobody cares that you started a game thread if you don't know anything about football.

20 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You saw two games at most. Multiple games? What a liar.

Image_4.png

80% of his sacks and 50% of his INT's in those two games. His two worst efficiency games of the season. That's the narrative that will live with him forever. You clowns did the same thing to Jake Rizzo after the Bosco game and he only ended at 64% with 28 TD's and 4 INT's.

Stop pretending that you know what you're talking about. Nobody cares that you started a game thread if you don't know anything about football.

Oh, so he sucked against the only good teams on his schedule? Got it 

IMG_3027.JPG

54 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh, so he sucked against the only good teams on his schedule? Got it 

So you lied about having seen him play multiple times.

We couldn't get Etowah on the schedule.

I'm sure that would've qualified as a good team.

As I believe "I am Ironman" to be from NJ, I'll use his 19 championship number.  It seems to be close to the middle of the numbers thrown around.  It appears from a quick Google search that Georgia has a little over half a million more in population at about 10.3 million vs 9.8 million for NJ.  Georgia awards 8 championships (and there are many that believe 8 is way too many).  This means Georgia awards a championship for about every 1.2875 million people +/- some.  Using the 19 number, NJ awards a championship for about every 516 thousand people +/- some.

Silly me but it sure appears that NJ is more more likely to qualify for the "participation award" than Ga is.  Just saying....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Definition of multiple

1. 1:  consisting of, including, or involving more than one <multiple births>

4. LOLOLOLOLoser

Damn ATLien cracking open the dictionary to prove his point! Only thing you forgot was to use the word in a sentence to help us simple folks understand. Like "STA has lost MULTIPLE games this year!"

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I've seen Jake Allen in multiple games. He has sucked in every single one of them.

This is not a claim that you saw him twice, clown. You're pretending like he sucked every, single, time you saw him. Who says every single one of them when they mean twice? Nobody. You're a complete fabricator like your boy, ECHS05.

Just pretending, ATLien12x. Nobody here thinks you know about football. Nobody is waiting for your analysis. You don't tell us anything that a complete novice could say.

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

570 posts and just about everyone is an argument, or calling people stupid.  Looks like someone didn't read the guidelines.

If the shoe fits....

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol participation award? 

The fuck? you guys literally give out a trophy to group champions. wtf is that?

you are not in context

NJ is the ultimate participation award state when it comes to meaningless titles.

I spoke to Ga's participation awards in the national polls since they are unearned on the gridiron.