Covid Vaccine is killing Folks

FreeBird

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

No, it started with the seditious spying on Trump, then multiple attempts to bring him down for four years with slanderous, seditious bearing of false witness, leading to multiple coup attempts in the two impeachment failures, to the detriment of working on the country's needs, then followed by Fauci and his CCP buddies weaponizing of an over-hyped virus, the censoring of any medical treatment that doesn't involve big government money flowing to big pharma, followed by Demonrats insisting on unlimited and unvalidatable mail-in voting, which led to the fraudulent election of Joe Biden, who quite possibly was bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party.

Since that tainted election, multiple decisions have been made that include, in fact, the virtual destruction of this country and its citizens, by refusing to protect our southern border (while tons of fentanyl and other drugs, scores of terrorists and just unsustainable numbers of illegal immigrants invade our country). 

Also contributing to the burning down of this nation, was the attack on fossil fuels, changing us from a net exporter of energy, into a nation who has to beg OPEC nations to let us buy their oil (as if their oil doesn't harm the environment), resulting in hugely higher prices at the pump for Americans.

And let's not forget the attempts to surrender our sovereignty in medical issues, gun issues, war crimes trials, etc.

Of course, things could be worse. We could be sending over a hundred billion dollars of aid to other countries, to secure THEIR borders, and/or to wage war...Oh wait...that's already happening too.

And don't forget the near total capitulation by Demonrat AGs and/or DAs, who have no interest in battling crime and criminals.

Or attempting to indoctrinate children into anti-white racism, hatred of this country, acceptance of degenerate, deviant sexual behavior, and genital mutilation to overturn God's creation of his children.

How about how the Demonrats have weakened our military with their woke nonsense, and by firing airmen, soldiers, sailors, and marines, who refused to be forced to allow themselves to be injected with an untested substance, despite the fact that such a thing was supposed to be a war crime, unacceptable since the Nuremberg Trials.

Did you forget the weaponization of the DOJ, and especially the FBI, against anyone who disagrees with the approved narratives of the Demonrat administration, the WHO, the CDC, the WEF, etc., and the censoring by proxy of parents, conservatives, anti-vax holdouts, Republicans, Christians, Nationalists, etc.

How about refusing to charge any of the people responsible for trying to burn down cities, rioting as violent mobs of BLM scumbags in 2020, and even starting funds for their bail. 

I could go on, but you get the picture. It is you Demonrats who are the nation burners that Sun Tzu was referring to.

Why would China want Tapioca brain instead of the man who kicked their ass for 4 years? 🤔

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

No, it started with the seditious spying on Trump, then multiple attempts to bring him down for four years with slanderous, seditious bearing of false witness, leading to multiple coup attempts in the two impeachment failures, to the detriment of working on the country's needs, then followed by Fauci and his CCP buddies weaponizing of an over-hyped virus, the censoring of any medical treatment that doesn't involve big government money flowing to big pharma, followed by Demonrats insisting on unlimited and unvalidatable mail-in voting, which led to the fraudulent election of Joe Biden, who quite possibly was bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party.

Since that tainted election, multiple decisions have been made that include, in fact, the virtual destruction of this country and its citizens, by refusing to protect our southern border (while tons of fentanyl and other drugs, scores of terrorists and just unsustainable numbers of illegal immigrants invade our country). 

Also contributing to the burning down of this nation, was the attack on fossil fuels, changing us from a net exporter of energy, into a nation who has to beg OPEC nations to let us buy their oil (as if their oil doesn't harm the environment), resulting in hugely higher prices at the pump for Americans.

And let's not forget the attempts to surrender our sovereignty in medical issues, gun issues, war crimes trials, etc.

Of course, things could be worse. We could be sending over a hundred billion dollars of aid to other countries, to secure THEIR borders, and/or to wage war...Oh wait...that's already happening too.

And don't forget the near total capitulation by Demonrat AGs and/or DAs, who have no interest in battling crime and criminals.

Or attempting to indoctrinate children into anti-white racism, hatred of this country, acceptance of degenerate, deviant sexual behavior, and genital mutilation to overturn God's creation of his children.

How about how the Demonrats have weakened our military with their woke nonsense, and by firing airmen, soldiers, sailors, and marines, who refused to be forced to allow themselves to be injected with an untested substance, despite the fact that such a thing was supposed to be a war crime, unacceptable since the Nuremberg Trials.

Did you forget the weaponization of the DOJ, and especially the FBI, against anyone who disagrees with the approved narratives of the Demonrat administration, the WHO, the CDC, the WEF, etc., and the censoring by proxy of parents, conservatives, anti-vax holdouts, Republicans, Christians, Nationalists, etc.

How about refusing to charge any of the people responsible for trying to burn down cities, rioting as violent mobs of BLM scumbags in 2020, and even starting funds for their bail. 

I could go on, but you get the picture. It is you Demonrats who are the nation burners that Sun Tzu was referring to.

Nomination for post of the year.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, FreeBird said:

You got 30 and 40 year olds perfectly healthy people having heart attacks hmmm 🤔 

A4318C14-078D-4884-BFEA-79E7656B930B.png

would I be called a "conspiracy theorist",

if all I did was point to the New England Journal of Medicine...

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2109908

I mean it's not really like some "conspiracy", now is it...

🤷‍♂️

PS: check the date published...

who knew...🤔

BTW: Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia...

...is twice as prevalent in the young (according to NEJM)

On 12/26/2022 at 7:18 PM, Troll said:

would I be called a "conspiracy theorist",

if all I did was point to the New England Journal of Medicine...

More like a vaccine heretic.  NEJM isn’t real science after all, is it?  It’s practically the Weekly World News of medical journals😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

More like a vaccine heretic.  NEJM isn’t real science after all, is it?  It’s practically the Weekly World News of medical journals😂😂😂😂😂

Well, it depends.

When it supports the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, then it's not real science. When it doesn't, then it is. 

About 18 months ago, @Troll was telling us that the Journal had "buried" the data which "verified" that 82% of pregnant women who had received the vaccine experienced a spontaneous abortion. This was in an article in which the Journal's stated conclusion was that, on the available evidence, the vaccine didn't pose any special risk to pregnant women. 

I'll bump the thread if I can find it. 

21 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Well, it depends.

When it supports the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, then it's not real science. When it doesn't, then it is. 

About 18 months, @Troll was telling us that the Journal had "buried" the data which "verified" that 82% of pregnant women who had received the vaccine experienced a spontaneous abortion. This was in an article in which the Journal's stated conclusion was that, on the available evidence, the vaccine didn't pose any special risk to pregnant women. 

Like for most things, with the passage of time, and the availability of more data, the picture will become clearer and people will better understand the overall efficacy of the vaccines, and also the risks.  

My 87 year old mother in law whose daughters (not including my wife) kept her pretty well isolated during the whole Covid experience for the past couple of years got and recovered from Covid after her third boost.   They’re pushing her to get a fourth boost.  She’s decided to come visit with us for a few days.  She’s highly conflicted about taking another dose. Last night was pretty eye opening.  Topics such as natural immunity, vaccinated people dying due to Covid, vaccine side effects, and the efficacy of alternative treatments are taboo subjects at her household.  She was pretty emotional describing how she is unable to question anything without immediate reprieve.  We let her speak freely and it’s pretty clear she understands there is no single answer.  Nonetheless, I told my wife she needs to be very careful to make sure she doesn’t try to influence her moms opinions and decisions lest she further alienates herself from her siblings.  It’s a pretty sad state.  My mother in law does not feel like a fourth boost is going to provide her with any benefit.  But if she refuses, it will go down as my wife voice, not hers.   Although I feel pretty bad about doing it, I recorded a significant amount of the conversation.   My wife doesn’t know, and I hope to never have to use it.  

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 11:35 AM, Belly Bob said:

Well, it depends.

About 18 months ago, @Troll was telling us that the Journal had "buried" the data which "verified" that 82% of pregnant women who had received the vaccine experienced a spontaneous abortion. This was in an article in which the Journal's stated conclusion was that, on the available evidence, the vaccine didn't pose any special risk to pregnant women. 

That is true is it not ?

Not sure I understand where you think there is any conflict here...

especially being that journal has many authors.

I did find this one funny though...

22 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

He got the clot shot. Weak minded. 

Not my president. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kaOh2UhHnO8V/

LOL...

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. I agree. That hit was probably more in the 15-20J range. If I remember right, the precordial thump was about 7-8 J before they eliminated it. 

Vaccine myocarditis. Thank you for addressing the elephant in the room. I definitely was thinking about that myself. So many young people and athletes are dropping like flies it seems after taking that effing thing. So glad that I’m still a pure blood🙏🏼. Not that the news GAF, but that’s for another day. That said, I would think that myocarditis would have produced symptoms long before the game. I’m assuming he felt fine before the game?🤷‍♂️ If so, then I would suspect something else. Not ruling it out, just keeping alternative DXs open. Bormio was mentioning Cardiomyopathy. That seems pretty plausible. An enlarged and irritated heart taking one to the chest like that could easily enduce V-fib/sudden cardiac arrest. I hope we get to know the truth at some point. 

55 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Also, from what I've read CC requires > 50 J of force applied to the heart to induce. It's mathematically unlikely that Hamlin received that level of force directly to his heart on this hit.

I agree that it's likely some undiagnosed condition other than CC or the vaccine induced myocarditis that others on social media are speculating.

Didn’t wanna cause drama in that thread more comfortable talking in this thread 

EDBB593D-1E60-4EA6-BD1F-FE6956109620.jpeg

E85EC243-BDF6-4E30-9050-7F3F880E0B9F.jpeg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

That is true is it not ?

Not sure I understand where you think there is any conflict here...

especially being that journal has many authors.

I did find this one funny though...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kaOh2UhHnO8V/

LOL...

Yes, Trump is a puppet now.

He went from being the savior who was going to expose the deep state to being just another stooge of it.

The conspiracy theories move fast. 

I know a lady who works at funeral home and she said after the vaccine was rolled out and they started forcing you to inject a trial experiment in your veins the dead babies and fetuses were piling up to the point they had to rent temporary storage to house all the dead babies. This was all from women taking the vaccine while pregnant and having miscarriages, stillbirths, and huge complications during the pregnancy. I have had countless conversations and she has never one time came across as “right wing”. She seen the spike in infancy deaths months after the vaccine was being forced on people. Sad

On 12/28/2022 at 10:23 AM, On2whls said:

Are you sure you want to claim that NEJM is real science?

All these articles support the safety and efficacy of the vaccine for pregnant women and their fetuses:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104983

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113891

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2205276

But then there's this. 

👇

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know a lady who works at funeral home and she said after the vaccine was rolled out and they started forcing you to inject a trial experiment in your veins the dead babies and fetuses were piling up to the point they had to rent temporary storage to house all the dead babies. This was all from women taking the vaccine while pregnant and having miscarriages, stillbirths, and huge complications during the pregnancy. I have had countless conversations and she has never one time came across as “right wing”. She seen the spike in infancy deaths months after the vaccine was being forced on people. Sad ↳

What would a reasonable person think?

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Yes, Trump is a puppet now.

He went from being the savior who was going to expose the deep state to being just another stooge of it.

The conspiracy theories move fast. 

Now? lol...

Quick question...

so what is our government,

if not some huge conspiracy ???

PS: does anyone know what the term "classified" means?

BTW: So what do you think about the UN turning down Russia's request to investigate,

exactly what strains of Covid, Fauxi's team was developing in those UKR labs...

All these vaccinated athletes and celebrity dropping like flies but it’s just a coincidence, u act like the government is trustworthy 

The Tuskegee Study Withheld Treatment From Men With Syphilis

Project MKUltra, Subproject 68 Involved Child Abuse

US Soldiers Were Involuntary Guinea Pigs For Chemical Weapon Gasses

The US Government Approved Spraying Deadly Chemicals Over American Cities

• In 1950, the US Navy sprayed bacterial pathogens in the sky above San Francisco; it claimed the bacteria were harmless, but many people developed respiratory infections, with at least one fatal case.
  • The CIA released whooping cough virus in 1955 near Tampa, FL, using boats, and nearly caused an epidemic. Twelve people succumbed to the illness.
  • Between 1956 and 1958, the US Army unleashed millions of mosquitoes carrying the yellow fever virus in the vicinity of Savannah, GA, and Avon Park, FL. The resulting infections caused many people to suffer acute and chronic symptoms including fevers, bronchitis, encephalitis, and stillbirths. Adding insult to injury, Army personnel, posing as public health workers, arrived after each swarm to photograph, document, and test victims, after which they simply left.
  • American Physicians Infected Guatemalans With STDs

In the 1940s, with penicillin as an established cure for syphilis, the US decided to test its effectiveness on Guatemalan citizens. To do this, American physicians in Guatemala recruited infected prostitutes to have relations with unknowing prison inmates, mental hospital patients, and soldiers. When spreading the disease through prostitutiondidn't work as well as they'd hoped, they instead went for a rather gruesome inoculation route.

The Pentagon Treated Black Cancer Patients With Extreme Radiation

From 1960 to 1971, the US Department of Defense performed a series of irradiation experiments on nonconsenting, Black cancer patients of low socioeconomic status. Radiologist Dr. Eugene Saenger and colleagues simply told the patients they were receiving treatments that might be of benefit; no informed consent forms were involved.

American Prison Inmates Were Agent Orange Guinea Pigs

11 hours ago, FreeBird said:

All these vaccinated athletes and celebrity dropping like flies but it’s just a coincidence, u act like the government is trustworthy 

The Tuskegee Study Withheld Treatment From Men With Syphilis

US Soldiers Were Involuntary Guinea Pigs For Chemical Weapon Gasses

The US Government Approved Spraying Deadly Chemicals Over American Cities

• In 1950, the US Navy sprayed bacterial pathogens in the sky above San Francisco; it claimed the bacteria were harmless, but many people developed respiratory infections, with at least one fatal case.
  • The CIA released whooping cough virus in 1955 near Tampa, FL, using boats, and nearly caused an epidemic. Twelve people succumbed to the illness.
  • Between 1956 and 1958, the US Army unleashed millions of mosquitoes carrying the yellow fever virus in the vicinity of Savannah, GA, and Avon Park, FL. The resulting infections caused many people to suffer acute and chronic symptoms including fevers, bronchitis, encephalitis, and stillbirths. Adding insult to injury, Army personnel, posing as public health workers, arrived after each swarm to photograph, document, and test victims, after which they simply left.
  • American Physicians Infected Guatemalans With STDs

In the 1940s, with penicillin as an established cure for syphilis, the US decided to test its effectiveness on Guatemalan citizens. To do this, American physicians in Guatemala recruited infected prostitutes to have relations with unknowing prison inmates, mental hospital patients, and soldiers. When spreading the disease through prostitutiondidn't work as well as they'd hoped, they instead went for a rather gruesome inoculation route.

The Pentagon Treated Black Cancer Patients With Extreme Radiation

From 1960 to 1971, the US Department of Defense performed a series of irradiation experiments on nonconsenting, Black cancer patients of low socioeconomic status. Radiologist Dr. Eugene Saenger and colleagues simply told the patients they were receiving treatments that might be of benefit; no informed consent forms were involved.

American Prison Inmates Were Agent Orange Guinea Pigs

@Belly Bob at what point does it stop from being a conspiracy therory and starts to become facts

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

@Belly Bob at what point does it stop from being a conspiracy therory and starts to become facts

Consider this. In 2023 a law went into effect in CA that allows revocation of Doctors licenses if what they express as their professional opinion about Covid vaccines, treatments etc. is determined as “misinformation”.  This is the ultimate manifestation as societal onethink.  And, when our governor becomes the president, this will all be coming to a town near you.

14 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Are you sure you want to claim that NEJM is real science?

All these articles support the safety and efficacy of the vaccine for pregnant women and their fetuses:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104983

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113891

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2205276

But then there's this. 

👇

What would a reasonable person think?

you do realize when billions are at stake controlling the info put out there isn’t that difficult right? You think it’s hard for some of the most powerful people in the world to get obscure people in media to go along with their lies? Hell they already do that now with politicians. 

Seeing things with your own eyes is a little more believable than some partisan compromised rag with an agenda telling you things are safe 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It would have to effect republicans negatively to change his mind 

I guess it will have to get “bad enough”. We’re definitely heading in that direction, and fast. Anyone that doesn’t see that doesn’t WANT to see it or they currently live above the fray. Out of sight out of mind. One day (likely soon) the ones that live above the fray will be IN the fray (unless you’re ridiculously wealthy). Then they’ll get it. I just hope it’s not too late for our nation when that “bad enough” finally wakes up the population. 

• FreeBird changed the title to Covid Vaccine is killing Folks