Covid Vaccine is killing Folks

FreeBird

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

Consider this. In 2023 a law went into effect in CA that allows revocation of Doctors licenses if what they express as their professional opinion about Covid vaccines, treatments etc. is determined as “misinformation”.  This is the ultimate manifestation as societal onethink.  And, when our governor becomes the president, this will all be coming to a town near you.

We can change topics from the reliability of the NEJM to recent legislation in CA if you want, but let's first wrap up this topic. 

I first responded to your post, in which you suggested that the NEJM is "real science."

👇

On 12/28/2022 at 10:23 AM, On2whls said:

More like a vaccine heretic.  NEJM isn’t real science after all, is it?  It’s practically the Weekly World News of medical journals😂😂😂😂😂

I claimed that our conspiracy theorists would reject the reliability of the NEJM before they rejected the truth of the conspiracy, despite the fact that the NEJM is one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world, which fact you yourself hinted at in the above post. That was my entire point.

👇

On 12/28/2022 at 11:35 AM, Belly Bob said:

Well, it depends.

When it supports the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, then it's not real science. 

My point was then confirmed here

👇

19 hours ago, Troll said:

Your article here is complete GARBAGE based off one of the first sentences...

"We analyzed data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) v-safe Covid-19 vaccine pregnancy registry "   

and again here

👇

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seeing things with your own eyes is a little more believable than some partisan compromised rag with an agenda telling you things are safe  ↳

and I think here too, though there's always the danger that an apparent rhetorical question is a genuine question.

👇

8 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Belly Bob at what point does it stop from being a conspiracy therory and starts to become facts

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It would have to effect republicans negatively to change his mind 

I'm not sure I understand your point, but I don't care about Republicans or Democrats as such. I think I've made that clear in my posts over the years.

It's hard for me to understand how a person could be a staunch supporter of either party, especially now. The parties seem to be locked in some desperate race for the bottom, trying to outdo each other in stupidity and depravity. 

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I claimed that our conspiracy theorists would reject the reliability of the NEJM before they rejected the truth of the conspiracy, despite the fact that the NEJM is one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world, which fact you yourself hinted at in the above post. That was my entire point.

In the grand scheme of things, our experience with Covid is still brief and even NEJM doesn’t have all the answers.  They’ll publish content that they consider medically relevant within the framework of their deeply rooted western medicine approach.  It doesn’t mean that with time and increased understanding, some of the content may be rightfully rebutted.  
It would be interesting to see them publish a study on the accuracy of Covid death reporting in the pre-vaccine timeframe vs post vaccine timeframe.  Funny how people in hospitals who test positive for Covid, but are vaccinated, are now dying due to heart, kidney, lung failure etc.  But, that’s the sort of content that would never make it through the first phase of content screening, no matter how irrefutable the data. 
Perhaps no event in human history has been so badly maligned by politically driven misinformation as the Covid pandemic, and it’s still going strong.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm not sure I understand your point, but I don't care about Republicans or Democrats as such. I think I've made that clear in my posts over the years.

It's hard for me to understand how a person could be a staunch supporter of either party, especially now. The parties seem to be locked in some desperate race for the bottom, trying to outdo each other in stupidity and depravity. 

Ur shitting me right, I have never seen u once take the side of a conservative, every take u take in every thread is from the liberal left side , cmon Bob

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Ur shitting me right, I have never seen u once take the side of a conservative, every take u take in every thread is from the liberal left side , cmon Bob ↳

No. I've been called both a Democrat and a Republican many times on this forum, but I'm neither, and I think I've been pretty consistent in my principles over the years. You can look for yourself if you want. Here's what I found in 5 minutes.

From 5 years ago

👇

On 2/2/2017 at 9:57 AM, Belly Bob said:

For many of us [conservatives], the hill isn't Milo and his goofy views. It's the attack on free speech and the culture of trigger warnings and safe spaces and the general idea that a certain range of views regarding (say) university admissions policies or hiring policies or wage gaps or gender differences etc. are not to be heard and that others are not to be criticized.  

From 4 years ago

👇

On 2/22/2018 at 11:48 AM, Belly Bob said:

I get my political ideas mostly from John Locke.

But those principles don't imply that I should side with the Republicans or the Democrats on any particular "issue".

In that same thread, I was accused of getting my ideas from Fox News, which is pretty typical.

👇

On 2/22/2018 at 12:22 PM, TheBlockIsHot said:

The extreme paranoia of the right thinks there is a liberal movement against them on every college campus.

Stay off Fox News you idiot.

21 hours ago, On2whls said:

In the grand scheme of things, our experience with Covid is still brief and even NEJM doesn’t have all the answers. =↳

I agree.

They’ll publish content that they consider medically relevant within the framework of their deeply rooted western medicine approach. ↳

I agree.

It doesn’t mean that with time and increased understanding, some of the content may be rightfully rebutted.  

I agree.

It would be interesting to see them publish a study on the accuracy of Covid death reporting in the pre-vaccine timeframe vs post vaccine timeframe.  ↳

I agree. If their study counted against the conspiracy, would you dismiss it as part of the conspiracy?

Funny how people in hospitals who test positive for Covid, but are vaccinated, are now dying due to heart, kidney, lung failure etc.  ↳

Do you mean to say that it's "funny" because it shows that the vaccine is neither safe nor efficacious? If so, what's your source?

But, that’s the sort of content that would never make it through the first phase of content screening, no matter how irrefutable the data. 

How do you know that? Is it because you know that the conspiracy is true?

It's a little odd to say that the journal would never publish data that counts against the safety of the vaccine given that our discussion began with the post in which you said that the NEJM was "real science."

But I guest, once again, it's "real science" just when it speaks against the safety or efficacy of the vaccine. Otherwise, it's fake science. 

Maybe you've got your cart before your horse. 

11 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Do you mean to say that it's "funny" because it shows that the vaccine is neither save nor efficacious? If so, what's your source?

An immunologist and a rheumatologist at a teaching hospital that are directing a medical study I was part of for about a year and a half.    Even though I withdrew from the study, we keep in touch.  It was through participation in that study that I learned that some people have immuno-complexes that give them extreme resistance to Covid and many other respiratory type viruses. 

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

An immunologist and a rheumatologist at a teaching hospital that are directing a medical study I was part of for about a year and a half.    Even though I withdrew from the study, we keep in touch.  It was through participation in that study that I learned that some people have immuno-complexes that give them extreme resistance to Covid and many other respiratory type viruses. 

Is your point that these two doctors told you that they knew that these vaccines were neither safe nor efficacious, but medical journals could not publish that information because of the conspiracy? 

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

How do you know that? Is it because you know that the conspiracy is true?

It's a little odd to say that the journal would never publish data that counts against the safety of the vaccine given that our discussion began with the post in which you said that the NEJM was "real science."

If there is information that is being suppressed for whatever reason, it’s not conspiracy, but rather simply unreported information.   A good example might be the sharp increase in teen suicide attributed to participation in social media.  The data was there, but it took a documentary to bring it to light.  I think the Biden laptop and government involvement in influencing tech companies to deplatform certain individuals were looked at as conspiratorial, but now we’re finding out there’s some truth in there.  You could go on and on….

6 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Is your point that these two doctors told you that they knew that these vaccines were neither safe nor efficacious, but medical journals could not publish that information because of the conspiracy? 

No, I think there is plenty of data now to show that the efficacy of vaccines is not what we were originally lead to believe.  After the CDC reported 2900 vaccinated individuals in US Covid deaths in cases 650,000 to 750,000 hospital administrators were encouraged to carefully consider root cause vs proximal cause when reporting.  My two oldest daughters are both RN’s working in administrative capacities in So CA hospitals.  They both confirmed that there were revised guidelines and training with respect to recording patient condition etc., and the goal was to improve “accuracy” of Covid related cause of death.  Interesting in that I got a similar message from two completely different sources.  
As I’ve stated before, the vaccines have some efficacy but it’s hard to put an accurate number on it.  People in high risk situations have a lot more reason to get vaccinated than those in low risk situations.

40 minutes ago, On2whls said:

If there is information that is being suppressed for whatever reason, it’s not conspiracy, but rather simply unreported information.  

Maybe you're better at the language than I am, but if the powerful are suppressing vital information from the public, then I'd say that the word "conspiracy" would be an appropriate one to describe what they were up to.

A good example might be the sharp increase in teen suicide attributed to participation in social media.  The data was there, but it took a documentary to bring it to light.  

Was the information suppressed by the powerful? Why wouldn't that be a conspiracy?

I think the Biden laptop and government involvement in influencing tech companies to deplatform certain individuals were looked at as conspiratorial, but now we’re finding out there’s some truth in there.  You could go on and on….

If the big tech companies used their power to hide that information from us, then they'd be guilty of conspiring against us. A conspiracy can be true.

But I asked you this.

👇

46 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Is your point that these two doctors told you that they knew that these vaccines were neither safe nor efficacious, but medical journals could not publish that information because of the conspiracy?  ↳

I'm aware that the powerful can and have and will conspire against us. 

But I'm more curious about how you can praise the NEJM in one breath and then dismiss it in the next, and how you can justify that the journal would never publish the data on all the vaccinated people who are testing positive for COVID and dying of organ failure. 

22 minutes ago, On2whls said:

As I’ve stated before, the vaccines have some efficacy but it’s hard to put an accurate number on it. 

Well, yeah, science is hard.

But what happened to the conspiracy claims?

👇

Funny how people in hospitals who test positive for Covid, but are vaccinated, are now dying due to heart, kidney, lung failure etc.  But, that’s the sort of content that would never make it through the first phase of content screening, no matter how irrefutable the data. 

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Maybe you're better at the language than I am, but if the powerful are suppressing vital information from the public, then I'd say that the word "conspiracy" would be an appropriate one to describe what they were doing.

Was the information suppressed by the powerful? What wouldn't that be a conspiracy?

If the big tech companies used their power to hide that information from us, then they'd be guilty of conspiring against the American people. A conspiracy can be true.

yup[ 

yup

and yup

"

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the Food and Drug Administration asked a federal judge for permission to make the public wait until the year 2096 to disclose all of the data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

That is not a typo. The FDA wanted court approval to have up to 75 years to publicly disclose this information.

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the Food and Drug Administration asked a federal judge for permission to make the public wait until the year 2096 to disclose all of the data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine. ↳

And how'd it go?

Did the conspirators get to the judge, or is he or she one of the few who can't be bought or threatened?

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

↳That is not a typo. The FDA wanted court approval to have up to 75 years to publicly disclose this information. ↳

Would it even matter?

Can't the conspirators just alter the data so that when it's released to the public it'll look like that the vaccine was safe and efficacious all along? 

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Would it even matter?

Can't the conspirators just alter the data so that when it's released to the public it'll look like that the vaccine was safe and efficacious all along? 

can't or didn't ?

Much like the government by definition (classified) is a conspiracy...

Big Pharma

would also qualify.

Ps: which actually means that for YOU, to have any "opinion" at all on them,

(by definition as well) are the conspiracy theorist...

BTW: funny how some people can't fathom that...  

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

can't or didn't ?

Much like the government by definition (classified) is a conspiracy... ↳

Big Pharma ↳

would also qualify.

Ps: which actually means that for YOU, to have any "opinion" at all on them, ↳

(by definition as well) are the conspiracy theorist... ↳

BTW: funny how some people can't fathom that...  
  ↳

Everything's a conspiracy and everyone's a conspiracy theorist.

What fun. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Everything's a conspiracy and everyone's a conspiracy theorist.

What fun. 

you can laugh all you like...

but that won't change much.

And surely you are not trying to argue

that either government or big pharma are not conspiratorial....are you?

PS: YOU (as well as everyone else) are the conspiracy theorist here...

whether you think you are right or not...

BTW: whether you like it or not...

...see how that works yet?

20 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm sorry. Could you tell me again?

LOL nice one 🤣

how's this for short...

when you run a conspiracy

you can always denigrate your detractors

as conspiracy theorists.....no?

PS: it IS pretty funny though when supporters mocking detractors don't even realize,

they are no better a "theorist", than those they mock...  

BTW: ringing any bells yet ?

Sonar Campana Mortal Glitch GIF - Sonar Campana Mortal Glitch Campana GIFs

"

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

But I'm more curious about how you can praise the NEJM in one breath and then dismiss it in the next, and how you can justify that the journal would never publish the data on all the vaccinated people who are testing positive for COVID and dying of organ failure. 

In the same way as I can say the New York Times or The Atlantic does great journalistic work on the news they choose to report, but at that same time, ignore other newsworthy content.  

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Until someone is able to put together a data set that shows conclusively that Covid vaccines are a factor in these heart incidents, it’s just noise.  Many of these people may have had compromised heart conditions to begin with.  

My question what studies have they done on the vaccines  on athletes, how does it affect an athlete because they have more stress on body then normal person, or was there no testing done and this is the testing as we speak

• FreeBird changed the title to Covid Vaccine is killing Folks