Covid Vaccine is killing Folks

FreeBird

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can’t be so naive to think that there isn’t any remote possibility that humans cant be compromised in exchange for money. That medical personnel can’t be bought and paid for with the bottomless pit of money that is being raked in. 

While working for CareFusion some years ago, the company made an abrupt decision to stop the automatic 3% contribution to the 401k program, over and above the company match.  Turns out, they had bribed a doctor that was on several boards of medical companies, 16.4 million to recommend a foamed alcohol surgical disinfectant in lieu of Iodine.  The product had not received FDA approval for use in that specific application.  The government fined CareFusion 44million which is why they adjusted the 401k program.  
The product was sold for 2 years without incident until a disgruntled former exec, who was in on the deal, made a case of it.

Afterwards we all started subscribing to an FDA watchdog newsletter.  It was pretty shocking to see that things like CareFusions situation occur on a fairly regular basis and usually there’s a whistleblower which makes you wonder why FDA isn’t finding these things on their own.  This stuff doesn’t make any news.  Fines are issued, paid, life goes on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

While working for CareFusion some years ago, the company made an abrupt decision to stop the automatic 3% contribution to the 401k program, over and above the company match.  Turns out, they had bribed a doctor that was on several boards of medical companies, 16.4 million to recommend a foamed alcohol surgical disinfectant in lieu of Iodine.  The product had not received FDA approval for use in that specific application.  The government fined CareFusion 44million which is why they adjusted the 401k program.  
The product was sold for 2 years without incident until a disgruntled former exec, who was in on the deal, made a case of it.

Afterwards we all started subscribing to an FDA watchdog newsletter.  It was pretty shocking to see that things like CareFusions situation occur on a fairly regular basis and usually there’s a whistleblower which makes you wonder why FDA isn’t finding these things on their own.  This stuff doesn’t make any news.  Fines are issued, paid, life goes on.

That couldn’t happen because BellyBob said those type of unethical behaviors can not be carried out by someone with a medical degree 

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Belly Bob can you find a medical doctor that has come out in public and sworn on his medical license that the Covid vaccine will not have any negative long term side effects in 5, 10, 15, 25 plus years and beyond? 
  ↳

And if you can’t find that video/article, why do you think there isn’t one available? ↳

I addressed this already. 

👇

20 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

There are always negative side effects associated with medication

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Antonio Dennerd, Ronnie Hilan, and now Jessie Lemonier. All within a matter of months. When are people going to wake up.

I’m not sure what your point is.  A homicide, cancer, and undisclosed cause of death.  Are you inferring that Covid is responsible?

On 1/25/2023 at 9:22 PM, Belly Bob said:

I'd say what makes you a conspiracy theorist is that you believe ....

you appear to be WAY off-base...

what makes someone a conspiracy theorist

is to simply have an opinion 

of government (or some other big businesses)

PS: they are the very definition of a conspiracy...... are they not?

...you conspiracy theorist LOLOL.

BTW: as far as yer "medical conspiracy needs approved sources"....

just go ahead and punch in the "magic" number PMC8580522 (and take yer pick)

as apparently the NIH has evidence that 5G radiation can cause that Corona stuff...🤯

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

On 1/26/2023 at 8:13 AM, Nolebull813 said:

@Belly Bob can you find a medical doctor that has come out in public and sworn on his medical license that the Covid vaccine will not have any negative long term side effects in 5, 10, 15, 25 plus years and beyond? 

And if you can’t find that video/article, why do you think there isn’t one available?

An ice ceam cone many hurt you in 25 years but the ice cream cone won't save your life and by proxy your grandmas this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Troll said:

you appear to be WAY off-base...

...you conspiracy theorist LOLOL.

BTW: as far as yer "medical conspiracy needs approved sources"....

just go ahead and punch in the "magic" number PMC8580522 (and take yer pick)

as apparently the NIH has evidence that 5G radiation can cause that Corona stuff...🤯

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Wrong. 

Simply having an opinion does not dictate that one is thing of conspiracy. If the opinion is contrary to popular opinion or common knowledge, with empirical evidence to substantiate the claim, .........

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

I'm Wrong. 

Simply having an opinion does not dictate that one is thing of conspiracy. If the opinion is contrary to popular opinion or common knowledge, with empirical evidence to substantiate the claim, .........

So what do you think makes a better conspiracy ???

"Classified Documents"

or 

" Trade Secrets" ???

🤔

PS: If you are not "in on the conspiracy",

yet have developed an opinion about it ....well...

💩

58 minutes ago, noonereal said:

An ice ceam cone many hurt you in 25 years but the ice cream cone won't save your life and by proxy your grandmas this year.

well apparently

neither will some "unknown" gene therapy

masquerading as a "vax"....🤷‍♂️

...so there's that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

My grandma is still kicking at 87. When she caught covid she had to be told she had it. She was like add it to the list of all the other bullshit going on. She caught it in a rehab center after getting her shoulder replaced. 

And no an ice cream cone can not hurt you in 25 years. I am living proof of that 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

My grandma is still kicking at 87. When she caught covid she had to be told she had it.

Did she get the original formula Covid or one of the subsequent mutations?  The original was pretty deadly for old people.  Fortunately, the unusually fast mutation brought with it a similarly rapid decline in mortality.  

13 hours ago, Troll said:

So what do you think makes a better conspiracy ???

"Classified Documents"

or 

" Trade Secrets" ???

🤔

PS: If you are not "in on the conspiracy",

yet have developed an opinion about it ....well...

💩

Well.........it is just an opinion. If it does not directly affect me or mine, I have no issues with my opinion just being my opinion.

Living your life in such a manner must be difficult.

14 hours ago, Troll said:

I know this is your new hobby horse, but in a word, no. 

I do not think that governments as such or big businesses as such are conspiracies, in the commonest sense of that word, which is the way it is used in these discussions, though I recognize that governments and businesses have conspired on occasion and I expect that they will do so again from time to time. 

From Oxford Languages:

con·spire
/kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
  1. make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
    con·spir·a·cy
    /kənˈspirəsē/
    noun
    1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I know this is your new hobby horse, but in a word, no. 

I do not think that governments as such or big businesses as such are conspiracies, in the commonest sense of that word, which is the way it is used in these discussions, though I recognize that governments and businesses have conspired on occasion and I expect that they will do so again from time to time. 

From Oxford Languages:

con·spire
/kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
  1. make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
    con·spir·a·cy
    /kənˈspirəsē/
    noun
    1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

LOLOL...

such a naive mind thinking "conspiracy" must represent something "illegal" or even malicious,

What would happen to the "ends justify the means" motive of any such "conspiracy" then ??? haha...

Again thinking you missed the point,

It's the intentional "DECEIT" which provides the proof of you being left a "theorist"... in yer "theorist theory" there. 🤣

PS: "classification" is necessary to " fight the good fight" ...

...didn't you know.

🙄

BTW: Same must surely apply to "trade secrets" ...

...at least they are more important than seeing any medical trial data.   

1 hour ago, Troll said:

"Knowing things" does not make your life more difficult...

even tho some find solace in ignorance.

PS: More complicated, yes...

BTW: go figure.

It's not the knowing of things your referenced. Your ideology is flawed. You can't assume any thoughts or opinion is that of a conspiracy theory simply because it is an opinion.

The opinions of conspiracy theorist are still opinions, just a conglomerate of opinions that agree with a fringe thought that is not based in reality.

On 1/26/2023 at 9:33 AM, On2whls said:

The government fined CareFusion 44million which is why they adjusted the 401k program.  

Afterwards we all started subscribing to an FDA watchdog newsletter. ↳

usually there’s a whistleblower↳

So we've got several reasons to doubt that Pfizer is selling a vaccine that they themselves know kills fetuses and babies at such great numbers that funeral homes have to make special accommodations to store all the bodies.

Something as innocuous as an alcohol based pre-surgical skin treatment cost the company 44 million in fines, which forced them to adjust their 401k program. 

With watchdog organizations, disgruntled executives, potential whistleblowers, not to mention the millions of internet sleuths like @Nolebull813 , @FreeBird, and @Troll, it wouldn't be very prudent for Pfizer to sell something which they themselves know is killing so many fetuses, babies, and young athletes that the internet can't stop talking about it.  

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

So we've got several reasons to doubt that Pfizer is selling a vaccine that they themselves know kills fetuses and babies at such great numbers that funeral homes have to make special accommodations to store all the bodies.

Something as innocuous as an alcohol based pre-surgical skin treatment cost the company 44 million in fines, which forced them to adjust their 401k program. 

With watchdog organizations, disgruntled executives, potential whistleblowers, not to mention the millions of internet sleuths like @Nolebull813 , @FreeBird, and @Troll, it wouldn't be very prudent for Pfizer to sell something which they themselves know is killing so many fetuses, babies, and young athletes that the internet can't stop talking about it.  

When you make billions and billions, 44 million here or there is a drop in the bucket. 

Pablo Escobar used to let the DEA “find” 20 tons of coke, just so he can push 200  tons with ease.