Well Footballguy

TheMaximumHornetSting

@FootballGuy it was a good run yall had... 

But Warner Robins Coach Marquis Westbrook is leaving the Screamin Demons for the Peach County trojans...  

Coach Westbrook is one of the youngest coaches in the state think he's 32? 

He coached at Warner Robins for 4 years won 2 state titles and is now jumping to Peach. 

I wonder how this will effect transfers... Peach is Apart of the Macon-Warner Robins Metro and is super close by WRHS,Perry HS and Houston HS 

So Id imagine some of the talent follows him over... 

On 1/11/2023 at 2:59 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But Warner Robins Coach Marquis Westbrook is leaving the Screamin Demons for the Peach County trojans...  

He coached at Warner Robins for 4 years won 2 state titles and is now jumping to Peach. 

I wonder how this will effect transfers... Peach is Apart of the Macon-Warner Robins Metro and is super close by WRHS,Perry HS and Houston HS 

Yeah I think it was a money thing, but no one really knows why he left. Interested to see how it plays out, but I will say that he had the luxury of having great players during his run at WR, so I want to see how "great" he actually is. 

27 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah I think it was a money thing, but no one really knows why he left. Interested to see how it plays out, but I will say that he had the luxury of having great players during his run at WR, so I want to see how "great" he actually is. 

I expect Northside WR to see a influx

On 1/11/2023 at 1:59 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Is that step up?