George Santos...professional fraud

DBP66

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Na get rid of them both, but don’t talk shit about one side when your side does the same shit

not even close...did you see all the stuff he lied about??....education...religion...jobs...heritage...said his mother died on 9-11?!?...he's an embarrassment to all Americans...he a NY con-man...just like you know who....😉

NBC News

George Santos says his mom was in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Records show she wasn't in the U.S.

Rebecca Shabad and Garrett Haake
Wed, January 18, 2023 at 8:47 PM EST

WASHINGTON — Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., has claimed that his mother was at her office inside the World Trade Center during the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but records obtained by NBC News on Wednesday show she was living in Brazil at the time.

The immigration records, unearthed through a Freedom of Information Act request by genealogical researcher Alex Calzareth and first reported by The Washington Post, show that Santos’ mother, Fatima Caruso Devolder, was admitted to the U.S. in April 2003 and had not been in the country since 1999. She had been living in Rio de Janeiro.

Devolder last left New York in 1999 and claimed in 2001 when she was back in Brazil that her green card had been stolen, according to the records. She later applied for re-entry and was re-admitted into the U.S. in 2003, the records show. Devolder indicated that she was unemployed or retired and that she planned to live in Woodside, New York, a neighborhood in Queens, according to the documents obtained via a FOIA request.

But even though the records show Devolder’s absence from the U.S. from 1999 to 2003, Santos’ congressional campaign website says: “George’s mother was in her office in the South Tower on Sept. 11, 2001, when the horrific events of that day unfolded. She survived the tragic events on September 11th, but she passed away a few years later when she lost her battle to cancer.”

Santos’ office did not immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday.

In 2021, when he was running for Congress, Santos claimed in a reply to an account on Twitter that 9/11 claimed his mother’s life. His campaign website says his mother died a few years after the attacks; she died in 2016.

Calzareth, who’s originally from Nassau County but not Santos’ congressional district, submitted the FOIA requests about Santos’ mother in late December. He said he initially made the request because he was interested in seeing whether Devolder was in the U.S. in 1988, when Santos was born. Government records show she was in the country from the mid-1980s until 1999.

Santos has lied about much of his background and résumé, and he is the subject of investigations at the state, local and federal levels. In an interview last month with the New York Post, he apologized for aspects of his biography.

“I’m embarrassed and sorry for having embellished my résumé,” he said, according to the paper. “I own up to that. … We do stupid things in life.”

Last week, The Hill reported that Santos told reporters, “I have done nothing unethical.”

A growing number of GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill are calling for him to resign. But House Republicans awarded him slots on two committees after pressure arose to prevent him from being seated on congressional panels.

New York Republican Takes Down 'Sad' George Santos With 1 Highly Decorated Diss

Ben Blanchet
Thu, January 19, 2023 at 12:21 AM EST

Former Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin ripped Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) over his “sad” scroll-length list of lies during a Fox Business interview on Wednesday.

Santos, who was assigned to two House committees this week, has been under fire forhispack of lies about his background. He refuses to bow to calls for his resignation.

Zeldin, who — like Santos — is a Long Island Republican, received a $25,000 donation to his unsuccessful campaign for governor from Santos. Santos’ past support, however, didn’t stop Zeldin, who left Congress this month, from roasting the embattled first-termer.

“And he did in fact win that Medal of Honor back in Vietnam, too. This is sad,” said Zeldin after host Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery ticked off Santos’ “web of lies.”

“From what I’m hearing, there’s even more people upset and outraged who support him than the people who had voted against him, and it’s certainly very genuine,” Zeldin said. “He’s going to have an extremely difficult time, not just in Washington, D.C, ... but especially back home, where there’s just cratering support by the day.”

I seriously doubt anyone on here gives a fuck about this Santos clown before or after this revelation

fyi..heard the govt might be cracking down on this illegal activity.. just saying of course

Not infrequently a forum member wants to tell others about an article or news item related to the issues discussed on the forum. However, posting the entire article to the forum, without the permission of the author or publisher, results in a prima facie case of copyright violation.

https://www.apa.org/about/social-media-policy#:~:text=Not infrequently a forum member,facie case of copyright violation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I seriously doubt anyone on here gives a fuck about this Santos clown before or after this revelation

fyi..heard the govt might be cracking down on this illegal activity.. just saying of course

Not infrequently a forum member wants to tell others about an article or news item related to the issues discussed on the forum. However, posting the entire article to the forum, without the permission of the author or publisher, results in a prima facie case of copyright violation.

https://www.apa.org/about/social-media-policy#:~:text=Not infrequently a forum member,facie case of copyright violation.

you didn't vote for him...and it's getting worse by the day IMO...people in NY are pissed off at this clown...they were lied to and it's the Republicans who voted for him that are the most pissed off.....rightly so...This isn't going away any time soon.

You don't like reading articles?...too scary?

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's getting worse by the day IMO...people in NY are pissed off at this clown...they were lied to and it's the Republicans who voted for him that are the most pissed off.....rightly so...This isn't going away any time soon.

You don't like reading articles?...too scary?

what the fuck are you talking about? I don't give a fuck what or who the articles are about it is illegal to do what you are doing and as someone who occasionally publishes their work it's offensive.  Hey I get it with the Trump stuff your severe TDS compels you to break the law but why risk getting booted and or getting this forum shut down or worse sued over this dipshit no one even give a fuck about about. Your just too damn stupid to understand anything. SMH

This guy is fucking stupid! - Angry George Carlin - quickmeme

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:
NBC News

George Santos says his mom was in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Records show she wasn't in the U.S.

Rebecca Shabad and Garrett Haake
Wed, January 18, 2023 at 8:47 PM EST

WASHINGTON — Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., has claimed that his mother was at her office inside the World Trade Center during the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but records obtained by NBC News on Wednesday show she was living in Brazil at the time.

The immigration records, unearthed through a Freedom of Information Act request by genealogical researcher Alex Calzareth and first reported by The Washington Post, show that Santos’ mother, Fatima Caruso Devolder, was admitted to the U.S. in April 2003 and had not been in the country since 1999. She had been living in Rio de Janeiro.

Devolder last left New York in 1999 and claimed in 2001 when she was back in Brazil that her green card had been stolen, according to the records. She later applied for re-entry and was re-admitted into the U.S. in 2003, the records show. Devolder indicated that she was unemployed or retired and that she planned to live in Woodside, New York, a neighborhood in Queens, according to the documents obtained via a FOIA request.

But even though the records show Devolder’s absence from the U.S. from 1999 to 2003, Santos’ congressional campaign website says: “George’s mother was in her office in the South Tower on Sept. 11, 2001, when the horrific events of that day unfolded. She survived the tragic events on September 11th, but she passed away a few years later when she lost her battle to cancer.”

Santos’ office did not immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday.

In 2021, when he was running for Congress, Santos claimed in a reply to an account on Twitter that 9/11 claimed his mother’s life. His campaign website says his mother died a few years after the attacks; she died in 2016.

Calzareth, who’s originally from Nassau County but not Santos’ congressional district, submitted the FOIA requests about Santos’ mother in late December. He said he initially made the request because he was interested in seeing whether Devolder was in the U.S. in 1988, when Santos was born. Government records show she was in the country from the mid-1980s until 1999.

Santos has lied about much of his background and résumé, and he is the subject of investigations at the state, local and federal levels. In an interview last month with the New York Post, he apologized for aspects of his biography.

“I’m embarrassed and sorry for having embellished my résumé,” he said, according to the paper. “I own up to that. … We do stupid things in life.”

Last week, The Hill reported that Santos told reporters, “I have done nothing unethical.”

A growing number of GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill are calling for him to resign. But House Republicans awarded him slots on two committees after pressure arose to prevent him from being seated on congressional panels.

Will You Go to Jail for Copyright Infringement? – The Media Institute

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

New York Republican Takes Down 'Sad' George Santos With 1 Highly Decorated Diss

Ben Blanchet
Thu, January 19, 2023 at 12:21 AM EST

Former Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin ripped Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) over his “sad” scroll-length list of lies during a Fox Business interview on Wednesday.

Santos, who was assigned to two House committees this week, has been under fire forhispack of lies about his background. He refuses to bow to calls for his resignation.

Zeldin, who — like Santos — is a Long Island Republican, received a $25,000 donation to his unsuccessful campaign for governor from Santos. Santos’ past support, however, didn’t stop Zeldin, who left Congress this month, from roasting the embattled first-termer.

“And he did in fact win that Medal of Honor back in Vietnam, too. This is sad,” said Zeldin after host Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery ticked off Santos’ “web of lies.”

“From what I’m hearing, there’s even more people upset and outraged who support him than the people who had voted against him, and it’s certainly very genuine,” Zeldin said. “He’s going to have an extremely difficult time, not just in Washington, D.C, ... but especially back home, where there’s just cratering support by the day.”

Digital Piracy & Copyright Infringement | IIPRD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

what the fuck are you talking about? I don't give a fuck what or who the articles are about it is illegal to do what you are doing and as someone who occasionally publishes their work it's offensive.  Hey I get it with the Trump stuff your severe TDS compels you to break the law but why risk getting booted and or getting this forum shut down or worse sued over this dipshit no one even give a fuck about about. Your just too damn stupid to understand anything. SMH

This guy is fucking stupid! - Angry George Carlin - quickmeme

LOL..ok...I know you're act now...you're another Trump clown tired of me posting his latest stupid news...and I guess you don't read the topic before you open the thread?...if you don't give a shit about this George guy...don't follow the post?!..pretty simple champ.....no one else here gives a shit what you think about George...and I guess you want to play cop and bitch about an article I post because you like George so much?...LOL..🙄