How Bout Dem CowGirls

FreeBird

This is interesting...S.F. a paper tiger??

Here's a glance at the teams Purdy and the Niners have been victorious against in the regular season, along with their season record:

• Dolphins: 9-8
  • Buccaneers: 8-9
  • Seahawks (2x): 9-8
  • Commanders: 8-8-1
  • Raiders: 6-11
  • Cardinals: 4-13

That's a combined record of 44-57-1, for those keeping count at home, and I know you are. And, now, the defensive rankings from 2022 for those teams (points allowed per game):

• Dolphins: 24th
  • Buccaneers: 13th
  • Seahawks (2x): 25th
  • Commanders: 7th
  • Raiders: 26th
  • Cardinals: 31st

That's an average defensive ranking of 22nd-overall (21.57) and only one of these teams are in the top-10 in points allowed per game, the Commanders being it, while five four of the five rank 24th or worst in the entire league.

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Here's a glance at the teams Purdy and the Niners have been victorious against in the regular season, along with their season record:

That's a combined record of 44-57-1, for those keeping count at home, and I know you are. And, now, the defensive rankings from 2022 for those teams (points allowed per game):

That's an average defensive ranking of 22nd-overall (21.57) and only one of these teams are in the top-10 in points allowed per game, the Commanders being it, while five four of the five rank 24th or worst in the entire league.

That’s impressive for the 49ers!…. The Dolphins, Buccaneers and Seahawks are all playoff teams and SF destroyed all those teams with Purdy at QB….

The Rediskins (who were also destroyed by SF), didn’t make the playoffs but just recently destroyed the Cowboys….. 

Great run for Purdy and the Niners, The cowboys look like they are in real trouble…..  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

That’s impressive for the 49ers!…. The Dolphins, Buccaneers and Seahawks are all playoff teams and SF destroyed all those teams with Purdy at QB….

The Rediskins (who were also destroyed by SF), didn’t make the playoffs but just recently destroyed the Cowboys….. 

Great run for Purdy and the Niners, The cowboys look like they are in real trouble…..  🤣

you guys haven't seen a real defense in a while...let's see what #11 has to say....the best defensive player in the N.F.L...a true game changer....😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

And the Niners beat them all and scored the points they should have. It wasn’t like they averaged 10 points during all those wins.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

And the Niners beat them all and scored the points they should have. It wasn’t like they averaged 10 points during all those wins.

If you played in the N.F.C. East this year you're for real....no doubt. N.F.C West?...not so much. We'll see....

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 4:55 PM, DBP66 said:

all that analysis for nothing (for Naught. lol)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you got 4 days to enjoy it....

A win over the Crygirls in the playoffs is a celebration that last all year round. I do understand your point though, after the win over the Eagles and then the Chiefs in the SB, I will be sidetracked for a few weeks. Don’t worry I’ll come back and enjoy the win over the Crygirls for the rest of the year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

A win over the Crygirls in the playoffs is a celebration that last all year round. I do understand your point though, after the win over the Eagles and then the Chiefs in the SB, I will be sidetracked for a few weeks. Don’t worry I’ll come back and enjoy the win over the Crygirls for the rest of the year.

Don't know the outcome of eagles - niners this weekend , but a win over a good cowboy team in playoffs will go along way and be a great consolation even if the niners do lose . I'm cautiously optimistic about niners chances this weekend, but Philly is rested, having played one less playoff game than the niners, and at home . Getting up for 3 playoff games in a row is a difficult task ( last season's niners ). The one good thing is that the niners were on cruise control the last 6 or 7 games , so they didn't have to waste a lot of energy like they did last season just to make the playoffs . IMOP, it comes down to shannihan, whether he will let purdy throw the ball like he has all season ( second half of cowboys game ) , or will he tighten up and play for fg's relying on defense far too much . Hurts is a duel threat and I think Philly's offense is better than Dallas , so the niners better come in and play aggressive on offense

10 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Don't know the outcome of eagles - niners this weekend , but a win over a good cowboy team in playoffs will go along way and be a great consolation even if the niners do lose . I'm cautiously optimistic about niners chances this weekend, but Philly is rested, having played one less playoff game than the niners, and at home . Getting up for 3 playoff games in a row is a difficult task ( last season's niners ). The one good thing is that the niners were on cruise control the last 6 or 7 games , so they didn't have to waste a lot of energy like they did last season just to make the playoffs . IMOP, it comes down to shannihan, whether he will let purdy throw the ball like he has all season ( second half of cowboys game ) , or will he tighten up and play for fg's relying on defense far too much . Hurts is a duel threat and I think Philly's offense is better than Dallas , so the niners better come in and play aggressive on offense

I don’t think playing an extra game matters….. since the NFL went to 17 games Both NFC teams that went to the SB  did not have a 1st round bye (Tampa and LA)…..

The only thing that stopped the Niners last year was Jimmy’s Shoulder injury…. He could barley throw the ball in the NFC championship game….

I agree this one will be on Shanahan, but the Eagles are just another overrated NFC East team…. They could Barley beat Dallas when Dak was out and gave up 40 points to Dallas and lost when Dak was back….

The Giants are a crappy team that the Eagles blew out in the regular season, so why would anyone have expected anything less in the playoffs?…. Even the Seahawks beat The Giants by 2 TD’s this year…..

Philly won’t be ready for the speed and physical play the Niners are about to bring…. All the pressure is on Philly, I think the Niners win big this weekend…. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 181pl said:

Cowgirls need to cut Elliot loose. Pollard better. Still a good team. They need to keep adding weapons.

My Yucs will be back to 3-14 next year…

Agree…he has dropped off big time…hit the RB wall.  Remember OSU ran him into the ground….but depends on the cap hit.  Had a rookie rub from Florida that looked pretty good when he was in there.