Camden County 2023 schedule.

Ga96

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They havent... 

But these teams.... 

The only semi-decent team up there is Brunswick

Oh I agree. Those losses while he was gone must have really messed that fan base up. They don't care who they play as long as its a W. 

I give Brunswick and Glynn passes because Camden has been playing them since the 40s and 50s... 

Doesnt mean they cant be bad schedule filler.  

But if I had my way:

Schedule would look like this: 

Ware County-Week 1 

Keep Brunswick&Glynn 

Replace Ridge HS with Appling County (Baxley,GA) 

Replace Somerset with Bolles or Mandarin outta Jacksonville 

Replace Atlantic Coast with Cocoa (FL) 

Camden County went 8-4 and finished 37th in Georgia 

Atlantic Coast went 0-10 and finished 361st in Florida 

Ridge Community went 5-4 and finished 251st in FL 

Somerset went 6-5 and finished 207th in Florida 

The coach is an all time pussy. This is par for the course. I must be crazy because I completely expect Georgia teams to do this every year like clock work but it still baffles and amazes me every time. And the coach is a puss. You may quote me. 😝

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The coach is an all time pussy. This is par for the course. I must be crazy because I completely expect Georgia teams to do this every year like clock work but it still baffles and amazes me every time. And the coach is a puss. You may quote me.

I've got an idea.  Why don't you get multiple advanced degrees, coach for 30+ years, win 5 Ga championships with 3 different schools, and win well over 300+ games.  Then maybe, just maybe, you might be qualified to judge him.  Until then, nah.  Just another wannabe keyboard warrior with a know it all attitude.  You may not like the schedule, which is of course your prerogative, but your  qualifications to judge the man are severely lacking. 😝

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Fred said:

I've got an idea.  Why don't you get multiple advanced degrees, coach for 30+ years, win 5 Ga championships with 3 different schools, and win well over 300+ games.  Then maybe, just maybe, you might be qualified to judge him.  Until then, nah.  Just another wannabe keyboard warrior with a know it all attitude.  You may not like the schedule, which is of course your prerogative, but your  qualifications to judge the man are severely lacking. 😝

I could have said it less abrasively. Talking to him before and hearing others, it is known that he intentionally ducks good competition for guaranteed wins. I’m not talking about one random year he played a good team. I’m talking about over the course of his career he would tell any team with a pulse “no thanks” and hold out for the worst possible team he can convince. That is not an opinion. Anyone without an agenda can testify to that. Calling him a pussy is just a dig guys jab at each other. Like when someone bitches out you call them a pussy. It happens. He seems to always bitch out and find the worst teams money can buy. 

If only under Herron Camden had not went to Ohio and played Glennville(OH). 

STA 

Miami Central 

Hoover twice... 

First Coast at their peak

And then stout in state competition with Lowndes,Norcross,Northside WR and Colquitt... 

Idk why he aint scheduling harder right now but Id imagine he knows more about what he's doing than we do 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Oh I agree. Those losses while he was gone must have really messed that fan base up. They don't care who they play as long as its a W. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I could have said it less abrasively. Talking to him before and hearing others, it is known that he intentionally ducks good competition for guaranteed wins. I’m not talking about one random year he played a good team. I’m talking about over the course of his career he would tell any team with a pulse “no thanks” and hold out for the worst possible team he can convince. That is not an opinion. Anyone without an agenda can testify to that. Calling him a pussy is just a dig guys jab at each other. Like when someone bitches out you call them a pussy. It happens. He seems to always bitch out and find the worst teams money can buy. 

Unrelated but Benedictine has 3 open dates and needs atleast 1 to be a home game and is willing to travel for the other 2. 

They have: 

8/26 

9/15 

9/22

All open

Ok mistake either 9/15 or 9/22 will be a open off week but they need 1 home game and will be willing to travel for one 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If only under Herron Camden had not went to Ohio and played Glennville(OH). 

STA 

Miami Central 

Hoover twice... 

First Coast at their peak

And then stout in state competition with Lowndes,Norcross,Northside WR and Colquitt... 

Idk why he aint scheduling harder right now but Id imagine he knows more about what he's doing than we do 

STA and MC were in the same season over a decade ago. 

Camden Co played First Coast in 2009. They beat First Coast on the final play of the game. First Coast went 5-6 that year while Camden won the state title by 4 touchdowns. It was Camden at their peak not First Coast

The problem with message boards if you can never find one honest person from whatever state/team is being talked about. It’s a known fact that this particular coach actively seeks out guaranteed wins as early and often as he can. Then you have Georgia posters running to his defense like it’s impossible to be from the same state as a coach who duck competition. It’s dishonest at worst and ignorant at best 

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The problem with message boards if you can never find one honest person from whatever state/team is being talked about. It’s a known fact that this particular coach actively seeks out guaranteed wins as early and often as he can. Then you have Georgia posters running to his defense like it’s impossible to be from the same state as a coach who duck competition. It’s dishonest at worst and ignorant at best 

I can only speak from my experience.  He came to Grayson with an admittedly all star team but also one of the toughest schedules in the nation that year.  He also had to deal with the dynamics of said all stars and their parents.  That was a major challenge.  I personally believe that if he hadn't been so adamant about installing his version of the wing T immediately instead of working it in as the season progressed is why we lost to IMG.  Beat IMG and have the rest of the season we did and we would have been the running for unquestioned MNC.  He did and we didn't so it is all water under the bridge at this point.

I believe I've seen you defending Florida teams when no one else does.  Careful what you call others out for, it can come back to haunt you.

23 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Unrelated but Benedictine has 3 open dates and needs atleast 1 to be a home game and is willing to travel for the other 2. 

They have: 

8/26 

9/15 

9/22

All open

Ok mistake either 9/15 or 9/22 will be a open off week but they need 1 home game and will be willing to travel for one 

Lowndes has an opening on 8/19 thanks to this guy who claims to be #1 at scheduling games and finding teams. In an event he takes full credit for he can't find a team.

Lowndes has reached put to FL,SC, and Bama.

Put that last part for nolegirl since he complains about weak florida teams coming to Lowndes while they all have been presented the same opportunity for game 1 and so far everyone has become blind.

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Lowndes has an opening on 8/19 thanks to this guy who claims to be #1 at scheduling games and finding teams. In an event he takes full credit for he can't find a team.

Lowndes has reached put to FL,SC, and Bama.

Put that last part for nolegirl since he complains about weak florida teams coming to Lowndes while they all have been presented the same opportunity for game 1 and so far everyone has become blind.

What happened to the NC team that was supposed to come? I am hearing Colquitt has a good opponent. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Looks like one of the garbage FL teams can’t make it happen. Maybe Camden will play someone at least top 100 in their own state 

5FD6084E-B7FE-4279-B187-469A9B6711A1.jpeg

Brotha.... why are you so hard on teams like Camden and Valdosta when it comes to scheduling? You do know these ain't the same Camden and Valdosta teams of yesteryear....lol. 

22 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Brotha.... why are you so hard on teams like Camden and Valdosta when it comes to scheduling? You do know these ain't the same Camden and Valdosta teams of yesteryear....lol. 

I just hear all this mumbo jumbo of South Georgia being the “Little SEC” and the players from this area are dawgs who crack skulls, and the kids ooze swagger. South Georgia football IS football!!!! 

Then the schedules come out, and they are playing a slew of junior varsity teams. Like the coaches don’t have any confidence in their team whatsoever. Or they are afraid to play a losable game. They are afraid to piss off boosters who like to mask having tiny penises by hiding behind this false bravado. 

I think coaches who schedule JV teams are punks, and coaches from garbage teams scheduling powers are just as bad. Putting their kids in an impossible situation only to be embarrassed. 

And I’m not talking about Valdosta playing STA or Mater Dei. But damn you don’t have to be playing glorified JV teams like Coral Glades, North Miami, Atlantic Coast and Somerset Academy 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just hear all this mumbo jumbo of South Georgia being the “Little SEC” and the players from this area are dawgs who crack skulls, and the kids ooze swagger. South Georgia football IS football!!!! 

Then the schedules come out, and they are playing a slew of junior varsity teams. Like the coaches don’t have any confidence in their team whatsoever. Or they are afraid to play a losable game. They are afraid to piss off boosters who like to mask having tiny penises by hiding behind this false bravado. 

I think coaches who schedule JV teams are punks, and coaches from garbage teams scheduling powers are just as bad. Putting their kids in an impossible situation only to be embarrassed. 

And I’m not talking about Valdosta playing STA or Mater Dei. But damn you don’t have to be playing glorified JV teams like Coral Glades, North Miami, Atlantic Coast and Somerset Academy 

Well region 1-7a is the SEC of hsfb in Georgia, but you gotta realize that these ain't the same teams that you might've been used to seeing. I'm confident that Camden and Valdosta will start to schedule "up" when they're back...especially Camden. 

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Well region 1-7a is the SEC of hsfb in Georgia, but you gotta realize that these ain't the same teams that you might've been used to seeing. I'm confident that Camden and Valdosta will start to schedule "up" when they're back...especially Camden. 

Herron is famous for having most of his non region games as gimme games. I know he scheduled some good ones over a decade ago, but I’m going by the body of work. Same with Lowndes. Playing AHP once doesn’t erase the years and years of playing teams ranked in the 8 and 10,000’s nationally 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Herron is famous for having most of his non region games as gimme games. I know he scheduled some good ones over a decade ago, but I’m going by the body of work. Same with Lowndes. Playing AHP once doesn’t erase the years and years of playing teams ranked in the 8 and 10,000’s nationally 

Lowndes has only recently started OOS and has played MNW,Plant and AHP