Camden County 2023 schedule.

Ga96

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They played Bayside twice who went 1-19 or something crazy like that. International School of Broward, Lincoln, Leon twice, Gadsden County, North Miami Beach

thats a lot of garbage. 

As schedule fillers. Not anything to brag about, which I highly doubt they were. But at least when Lowndes scheduled up, they scheduled UP! (AHP, MNW, Plant, Lake Gibson, Champagnat Catholic). I'm almost certain that they'll get Miami Central, Chaminade, or Aquinas into the Concrete Palace in the near future. 

45 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

As schedule fillers. Not anything to brag about, which I highly doubt they were. But at least when Lowndes scheduled up, they scheduled UP! (AHP, MNW, Plant, Lake Gibson, Champagnat Catholic). I'm almost certain that they'll get Miami Central, Chaminade, or Aquinas into the Concrete Palace in the near future. 

Only AHP and MNW were considered formidable opponents. Plant was nowhere near their championship form in any way, and Champagnat was a 2A team with 180 kids in the school. And Lake Gibson finished 80th in FL at the time the game was signed. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Only AHP and MNW were considered formidable opponents. Plant was nowhere near their championship form in any way, and Champagnat was a 2A team with 180 kids in the school. And Lake Gibson finished 80th in FL at the time the game was signed. 

Plant finished 11-2 that year tho? LG finished 8-4 and you saw how that game went vs Lowndes. Champagnat? Won state in Florida in their classification that year. So how bad were these teams in all reality? :Lol. 

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Plant finished 11-2 that year tho? LG finished 8-4 and you saw how that game went vs Lowndes. Champagnat? Won state in Florida in their classification that year. So how bad were these teams in all reality? :Lol. 

I didn’t say they were bad teams. Champagnat won 2A. How do you your 1A and 2A teams fare against your 7A teams? 

Plant’s schedule was so bad that they finished 27th in Florida while Lowndes finished 14th in Georgia. 

And Lake Gibson got boat raced by 3 touchdowns to a team who wasn’t even top 25 in FL. They were pretty good overall though 

I guess I just expect more from Lowndes. They are a name brand team and I always hear about them year in and year out. And about South Georgia as a whole. So I guess I just WANT them and the others to step it up because I’m curious to see how they would fare once all the swagger ends, and the game begins 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t say they were bad teams. Champagnat won 2A. How do you your 1A and 2A teams fare against your 7A teams? 

Plant’s schedule was so bad that they finished 27th in Florida while Lowndes finished 14th in Georgia. 

And Lake Gibson got boat raced by 3 touchdowns to a team who wasn’t even top 25 in FL. They were pretty good overall though 

I guess I just expect more from Lowndes. They are a name brand team and I always hear about them year in and year out. And about South Georgia as a whole. So I guess I just WANT them and the others to step it up because I’m curious to see how they would fare once all the swagger ends, and the game begins 

When Chaminade beat Buford, they were getting their revenge for the state of Florida when Lowndes beat Champagnat so we even in that regard. With Lowndes having Adam Carter at the helm, you can expect to see better oos games for Lowndes.....for the most part. 

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

When Chaminade beat Buford, they were getting their revenge for the state of Florida when Lowndes beat Champagnat so we even in that regard. With Lowndes having Adam Carter at the helm, you can expect to see better oos games for Lowndes.....for the most part. 

Champagnat isn’t even in the stratosphere of Chaminade, Lowndes or Buford 

Hell they don’t even exist anymore. They shut down last year 

36 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

8A Columbus beating 4A State Champ Benedictine would be a better comparison of Champagnat/Lowndes 

• Like 1